TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well. Just finished Season 1. Wow. I am really curious who attacked the main house. Was it the Silverino's? Was it the Bonazo's? Maybe the ones who sent Eliza?
I obviously can't tell you who, but I thought a great deal about why.

Let's say you're a member of a rival family and you want to or are ordered to start an all-out war with the DeLuca's. You did your homework, you know when they are where, you found a good spot from which you can take the shot. You manage to get close enough, undetected, that when you look through your scope you see the Donna, the Capo Bastone, a Capo and then you shoot...Gracie!? Like it makes no sense whatsoever, she is the one person whos death will change nothing in terms of readiness of the DeLucas.

So, and this is obviously just my attempt at making sense of it, it must have been personal, or more specifically it wasn't about Gracie at all, it was about making Cordia suffer, forcing her to see her youngest child die right infront of her eyes. So the person who took the shot, must believe that Cordia is responsible for the death of his/her youngest child or maybe only child. And sadly I don't believe we know enough about the lore and history yet to make an educated guess as to who. The only one where it like roughly fits would be Rita, but I just don't think it's very realistic and to be honest I don't want it to be true :D .

But Cordia, directly or by proxy, must've been responsible for a LOT of deaths so I can't wait to see if my guess is correct and who the hell just signed their death warrant.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcaldw and Talmadge

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not with latest version no? Cant find any
Did you try searching using the search functions?
Type the keyword "compressed" and search this thread.

There should be several results which comes up. Scroll down and the post you're looking for is the one by FAP369ZONE (he's one of the compressors. JokerLeader did it for v0.09.5, whereas FAP369 did it for v0.09.6).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SilentPsych

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
"Resolved an issue that made the TriaQuaedam event playable in Isabel's friendship path."

I tried to go and play "The Grind" with Gracie, that I left out before bacause of this bug, but still has the scene with Isabelle available after that. So I think it's not completely resolved.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Is there any actual content compared to 2-3 years ago? I'd be willing to bet there's essentially no sex or anything for the main girls.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is there any actual content compared to 2-3 years ago?
Don't know you metric and as asually neither do I care. Yet content now is even or more than content 2 to 3 years ago.
I'd be willing to bet there's essentially no sex or anything for the main girls.
To long ago, but would bet that in 0.07 or 0.06 (2 to 3 years ago) there were already some sex with the main girls, only no vaginal sex.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any actual content compared to 2-3 years ago? I'd be willing to bet there's essentially no sex or anything for the main girls.
To expand on what c3p0 was saying: if your "actual content" metric is somehow tons of lewds with the main characters, that has been shot down by the dev in the beginning. There will be some stuff but it ain't the focus of the game.

Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Non. (I was able to use all of my French knowledge in a single post, yay ;) ) He's Scandinavian, I always forget whether he's a Dane living close to Sweden or a Swede living close to Denmark.
I think he is from Denmark, sometimes when browsing through the files you find these cute little hash comments in danish, like

Code:
# måske brug expression i en label til at kalde de andre labels for at orginisere
Which I'm sure translates to "I gotta remember to go grocerie shopping on monday." :D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For using Ukrainian flag and colors.
And now you restrain yourself from using blue and yellow colour?:unsure:
Which I'm sure translates to "I gotta remember to go grocerie shopping on monday." :D
Check it, as a protocol droid, it translate as the following:
maybe use Expression in one label to call the other labels to orginize

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
To expand on what c3p0 was saying: if your "actual content" metric is somehow tons of lewds with the main characters, that has been shot down by the dev in the beginning. There will be some stuff but it ain't the focus of the game.
Seems like content isn't the focus of the game at the rate things have been going lmfao

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Seems like content isn't the focus of the game at the rate things have been going lmfao
You do know that a game doesn't have to have a lot of lewd scenes to be a good game, right? IMO, there are plenty of great content in this game that does not have any lewdness into it. If you want one that has tons of sex scenes, then I suggest looking on here for one. There are a plethora of them to be found. This game is more centered on the story line instead of the lewd scenes.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes