ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Maybe I should make this a running narrative, scene by scene. Just finished the pool scene and I gotta say I can fully understand why a lot of people are in love with Isabel. The music, the renders and the back story are enough to make anyone weak at the knees, don't take that sexually. Time for bed so I will continue game play tomorrow and see if I have more to say. Night all, sweet dreams and be safe.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How does mocking/attacking your fans help to increase your patrons? There's a lot of fine choices on this site, and fans know what they like and why. Has it ever been addressed if the MC's still a virgin? Couldn't he have sex with an old GF, prostitute, and/or DeLuca (not nuclear family) gang member as well? LOL, is Uncle Wilfred celibate?
From the very beginning, Hopes has clearly stated what this game will be - a very story-focused adult game which will not rush into sex scenes. There will be sex, sure, but it will come when it is appropriate to the story, not sooner, and even after sex happens (and cotinues to happen), story will still be the primary focus of the game.

But very small number of people have been basically giving him unreasonable criticisms in such ways like "Where are the sex scenes!" "The game has no sex scenes so it deserves 1 star review!" or "I want my sex scenes!" or "People who are content with waiting for the sex scenes don't know any better! We need them now!" etc in disrespectful ways (to both Hopes & others who don't agree with their view).

I mean I love seeing sexual content/sex scenes in these adult games, sure, but do I think these sex scenes should be rushed (that it compromises the dev's vision), just because a very small minority are demanding it? Hell no. I've always favored story-driven adult games, and Hopes has clearly stated from the beginning that this is a very story-driven niche game that might not be for everyone (and I'm glad he's sticking to his guns).

So, to the point of the Filius Canis scene. It's the Dev's humorous way to basically poke a bit of fun at those unreasonable people constantly complaining/badgering him to bring on the sex scenes (who are very small numbers, compared to majority of people who support Hopes' vision).

And to be honest, I found it quite funny.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Not much to this 6.5 release. Thought there people said it would have more content.
Not complaining. Just wondering.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
How does mocking/attacking your fans help to increase your patrons? There's a lot of fine choices on this site, and fans know what they like and why.
To add to what other already has said.
Hope only reject the inappropriate tone of them and the demanding, childlike attitude some of them has.
Like they don't differ between their own optinion and what is a fact. Or write it down as a majority of others shared their believes. Or even attack others who has shown an other opinion or the dev himself.
Sometimes they even have a need to lecture us (fans, patreons and dev) what we shall do as we all were little kids who doesn't know anything at all.

And before someone has make a call that what they have written here was not in their mother tongue and thus wasn't mean so, we most certain have all heard of google translate or someting similliar?;)
Hier are two examples machine translatet without anything changed afterwards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't know, that it is so hard to read tags on top of the page before playing the game. Maybe even reading the FAQ in OP might give an idea, what this game is all about.
You can also find in this forum games which are completed and have no sexual content at all. I don't get the bitching, really don't.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
is Uncle Wilfred celibate?
?????????????????????????????
THIS is what you lot wonder now? I can't count the times it has been said this game is not for the ones who just want sex. Like you said, there are countless games has sex, some are bad, some are amazing. If one of what you asked happened, people would go and complain how it didn't make sense, how it didn't fit in a story of someone that was forced to stay in the DeLuca manor.
But instead of criticizing the game fairly, some retards went and trashed the game with "game has no sex, so I rate it 1 star" etc. After this update we saw how many of them got triggered and came here to whine and vent.
It's like going to an ice cream shop and asking for a soup, then giving 1 star to that shop because they didn't sell soups there. Then going out of the door and yelling "I WANT MY SOUP WHERE IT IS? THIS SHOP IS TRASH THEY SHOULD SERVE SOUP, YOU ALL ARE DUMB"
Like, if you don't have any idea what to expect from that shop, it's your own fault right?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(...) i mean u can literally just rate this 14 no big deal, what would be the big problem? one of the girl showing part of her "bosom"? gonna put this in the list of "re visit in another 2 years" worth checking and playing again.
Actually I think this game is not suitable for 14 year olds even with all references to sex and all boobies removed. Thinking severed limbs here. Or the not at all easy to stomach "My name is Luna" part. Granted, I come from a country which emphasizes this more in its ratings compared to boobs than the US does. And even as a slow burner, which this is and which I very much prefer over "mother wants to fuck you on day 1" thankyouverymuch, there is also some more lewd content in here than "part of her bosom" which would make it 18+ in any case.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Me I have a concern, I do not manage to put the game in French, I go in language but it offers me only English.
I love this game, for once the game is not centered on sex but more on romance, seduction so yes it takes sex but as in real life there is a time for everything.

sorry for my english i use translator

Reactions: HopesGaming

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I don't get some people saying stuff like "if I need to start from beginning, I'm abandoning the game."

I mean yes, I admit, losing progress is not a pleasant experience (since I generally like to jump in where I left off previously, no way to sugarcoat it no matter how much I want to), but as you've said, it's basically "a necessary evil" for all games in development (unless we're not getting the new gameplay mechanic implemented from 0.7).

I think this may be (I say "may" because Hopes is still testing out the gameplay mechanic to find out whether it can be implemented or not) 3rd or 4th game from f95zone where I am forced to start from the beginning again (with the incompatible save issue with the changes made in the game), so perhaps I'm a bit more immune to the situation than some of the others. But still, .....if people really can't stomach this, they'll need to "abandon" not just this, but many good or potentially good game down the line, or basically wait for a long time for them to finish.
Well one solution could be that the dev would provide a save game that starts the game at the end of the content of last game before content was broken if it is broken on purpose, especially if takes a long while to play old content again and little has changed in it. This can be a problem if content is heavily branched of course and the warning that using that save without having played the game before will make the game incomprehensible is fair. (Dev should have a testing save himself or from a tester, just make sure you close things like dev console on the save).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually I think this game is not suitable for 14 year olds even with all references to sex and all boobies removed. Thinking severed limbs here. Or the not at all easy to stomach "My name is Luna" part. Granted, I come from a country which emphasizes this more in its ratings compared to boobs than the US does. And even as a slow burner, which this is and which I very much prefer over "mother wants to fuck you on day 1" thankyouverymuch, there is also some more lewd content in here than "part of her bosom" which would make it 18+ in any case.
Same here, also from a country that considers extreme violence and abuse as worse as loving consensual sex when it comes to ratings. :p

khalid6654

Jul 22, 2019
ONE OF THE BEST ADULT GAMES FOR ME HANDS DOWN. great story, great gameplay and but need little bit sexual content and a bit on the character development side .

if the developer ever see this comment Keep the good work my guy nice job

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
About the wonderful introduction of Filius Canis- Seems like the majority is liking the event but there are a few minority that gets a bit sadden by it. They are saying stuff about being petty, waste of time and so on.
I, of course, hear you all and have made a long statement regarding this whole traumatic situation. Please read everything before you judge!

---------------

To everyone else- thank you for the kind words! I've read it all and appreciate it so much.
To the new people, you may or may not have noticed, I am a bit on the 'playful' side of things, hehe. People talking about anger and pent up stuff, truth is I'm just messing around and having fun. That's just my personality (I mean, there is a reason why Luna and Gracie are as they are). This is also why I tend to discuss a lot with these people. I like to discuss. It's fun. (Also why I am at the general section of the forum from time to time talking with them 'special' people.)

But with that said, I also want to address towards the real fans of the game some concern - the update was of course a bit on the shorter end. It is a split release (0.5 increment increase instead of 1). I could have simply waited 1 more month to release and added a lot of events in between that time. Fast, easy to make renders with simple script. But that is not my style, also my goal is different. My goal is for 0.07 to be a completely redo on the gameplay part. That one would require a restart of the game and didn't want to have Isabel's ending be among that. Also, the new gameplay stuff will take some time and I wanted to give you a bit of content in the meantime! Hell, the gameplay stuff my be scratched if it's too unreliable timewise. But that is for another time.
There are also those fans who enjoy the story that are asking about when the real sexual content will appear and for them I say that is getting near. Closer than you would expect. (Honestly it was meant to appear earlier but alas)
To the fake fans that are asking about when sexual content is coming - never. Christian game only.

As always, my passion is burning like never before and I love all of you who take your time to give my game a go. I got a lot of plans for the future and far from done! Now it's back to work!

Love to all!

(Except to Krugge and FlipFish. Your review of the game was bad. Totally ew. Made me pent up with anger)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There are also those fans who enjoy the story that are asking about when the real sexual content will appear and for them I say that is getting near. Closer than you would expect.
Do this have someting to do with the red head wannaby assasin?:p
Other than that, I only complain about none dragoons. Everyone of this Filius Canis types always ask the same, sex scene , sex scene, .... - but all of them give no love to the dragoons:LOL:

And it was good that our Luna didn't have an ice cream otherwise it would had been bad for Filius:D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Do this have someting to do with the red head wannaby assasin?:p
Other than that, I only complain about none dragoons. Everyone of this Filius Canis types always ask the same, sex scene , sex scene, .... - but all of them give no love to the dragoons:LOL:

And it was good that our Luna didn't have an ice cream otherwise it would had been bad for Filius:D
I won't answer that as it will be a spoiler but yes it is due to that. Maybe. Only time will tell!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
About the wonderful introduction of Filius Canis- Seems like the majority is liking the event but there are a few minority that gets a bit sadden by it. They are saying stuff about being petty, waste of time and so on.
I, of course, hear you all and have made a long statement regarding this whole traumatic situation. Please read everything before you judge!

---------------

To everyone else- thank you for the kind words! I've read it all and appreciate it so much.
To the new people, you may or may not have noticed, I am a bit on the 'playful' side of things, hehe. People talking about anger and pent up stuff, truth is I'm just messing around and having fun. That's just my personality (I mean, there is a reason why Luna and Gracie are as they are). This is also why I tend to discuss a lot with these people. I like to discuss. It's fun. (Also why I am at the general section of the forum from time to time talking with them 'special' people.)

But with that said, I also want to address towards the real fans of the game some concern - the update was of course a bit on the shorter end. It is a split release (0.5 increment increase instead of 1). I could have simply waited 1 more month to release and added a lot of events in between that time. Fast, easy to make renders with simple script. But that is not my style, also my goal is different. My goal is for 0.07 to be a completely redo on the gameplay part. That one would require a restart of the game and didn't want to have Isabel's ending be among that. Also, the new gameplay stuff will take some time and I wanted to give you a bit of content in the meantime! Hell, the gameplay stuff my be scratched if it's too unreliable timewise. But that is for another time.
There are also those fans who enjoy the story that are asking about when the real sexual content will appear and for them I say that is getting near. Closer than you would expect. (Honestly it was meant to appear earlier but alas)
To the fake fans that are asking about when sexual content is coming - never. Christian game only.

As always, my passion is burning like never before and I love all of you who take your time to give my game a go. I got a lot of plans for the future and far from done! Now it's back to work!

Love to all!

(Except to Krugge and FlipFish. Your review of the game was bad. Totally ew. Made me pent up with anger)
bravo.gif

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes