ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Search is your friend! The dev himself has answered this question.
oups i really really sorry, i don't see this post or I'm not awake or I forgot to put my glasses on ^^
ok i play in english version, too bad for me but the game is very very excellent.

Reactions: Meushi

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
It's like going to an ice cream shop and asking for a soup, then giving 1 star to that shop because they didn't sell soups there. Then going out of the door and yelling "I WANT MY SOUP WHERE IT IS? THIS SHOP IS TRASH THEY SHOULD SERVE SOUP, YOU ALL ARE DUMB"

Serious note , the fact that the game doesn't rely on sex yet is still so well received and popular tells anyone with a lick of common sense about it's quality but for some users IT'S NEVER ENOUGH

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Not understanding how to use the event log? Please explain what I am to do. I am being told requirements not met and to check the event log. Please explain what I am to do? Thanks

Dec 31, 2019
Great update as always, my save was from 0.05 and worked fine. Played both Isabel updates at once, so good that she got some more screen time now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I already said that I think she is the best looking girl in the game but so many beautiful renders this update, this game is so unique in that aspect too. Could see some Isabel wallpaper worthy renders, looked so good :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loved it, HopesGaming great work as always!

Last edited:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Just finished playing this and damn its 1592755342130.png
such a fascinating story so far and i really liked that the core focus is on the story building and character development rather than just throwing lewd scene here and there.
(That date with Luna was so cute :love::love:, gonna replay the shit out of that scene :p)
idk why i was sleeping on such a great game for so long :oops:
anyway, super glad i tried this. Amazing work HopesGaming (y) (y)

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Quickly got to the end of Isabel content but I think we are going for ice cream and I like that you flashed the laugh sign so we knew to laugh. :cool:

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
When speaking to Isabel on the balcony (after you're dumped in the pond) she ends a sentence with "than" instead of "then."

Wilfred says "deducted" but it should be "deduced." During the "heartstring" scene in the living room.

Reactions: HopesGaming

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Read the comments re having to restart from 0..07 and may well go back on what I said earlier and not abandon it - if I can make the time.

Reactions: ut1stgear1

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Finished v 0.06.5. Short and sweet. A lot of information in this update. I thought the risk sequence was rather telling. With Portend it is interesting to see Wilfred being unnerved by two toddlers. The bond between Luna and Gracie is as strong as ever and I really don't see any future conflict between them. MC's speculation is just that. The interesting part would be who saves whom. It could be a non-sexual threesome where they all save each other. Overall Portend is a very light part but with heavy undertones.

On a lighter note Wilfred needs to grow his moustache back. It just fits him.

The update itself is very good, although short, and actually leaves us hanging perfectly. There is a lot of humor along with some serious material bringing much of the story forward. It could almost be Story 11 but not quite.

I don't know if this is a bug but when Portend is finished it disappears from the Event List. It may not be HopesGaming best update but it is still a great update.

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Serious note , the fact that the game doesn't rely on sex yet is still so well received and popular tells anyone with a lick of common sense about it's quality but for some users IT'S NEVER ENOUGH
If dev adds sex scenes, they ask for more.
Dev adds more, they ask incest.
Dev adds incest, they ask NTR.
Dev adds NTR, they complain it's bad. I wonder why :KEK:
Kudos to you Hopes for not taking multiple Filiuses and focusing on what you enjoy. I salute you :WeSmart:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Do you have the Requirement ; "The Friends of my friend are my friends?" If so you should get a hidden recording as far as I know

Most of the time when the game says wait a few days it's 3, however for that event think it might be more try sleeping a few times to skip the days and it probably starts?
i have the same problem with the magic touch i have done the friend of my friends and if i look ad my labtop i see only recording 2 and 4 and 4 will send a email to her and he say i need a phone ?? where do i get a phone ?? i try everything but nothing work so far

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes