Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh, I meant respect as well, respecting someone for the sake of it is stupid, respect also implies that you consider that person's words to be something to heed, as I said Antonio hasn't earned it, I will interrupt, and even go head to head with him if I think he is wrong, but respect in a Mafia setting normally means you shut up and do what you are told
I meant it more in the way -L-L-MJ- explain it. Like I don't think you have to agree to what Antonio says, but they will expect you to at least listen to him when he speaks.

Again, I am not saying I am supporting it nor I don't agree with you on what is a more normal relationship. What I mean is about what is my understanding of what is expected in a Mafia setting. I am almost surely that if Antonio is speaking and MC shuts him up, it will not look natural or good to the other members. That is not to say MC cannot speak up and explain why he disagrees with Antonio. Am I being clear?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I meant it more in the way -L-L-MJ- explain it. Like I don't think you have to agree to what Antonio says, but they will expect you to at least listen to him when he speaks.

Again, I am not saying I am supporting it nor I don't agree with you on what is a more normal relationship. What I mean is about what is my understanding of what is expected in a Mafia setting. I am almost surely that if Antonio is speaking and MC shuts him up, it will not look natural or good to the other members. That is not to say MC cannot speak up and explain why he disagrees with Antonio. Am I being clear?
I got it, I was just saying what my character if given the option would do. Pilling on that tough, fuck courtesy to someone on a position of power, almost went political after that statement, so I'll stop here.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
fuck courtesy to someone on a position of power, almost went political after that statement, so I'll stop here.
I probably could have expressed that better as well. I meant some sort of etiquette ( the customary code of polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession or group. )

Meaning you wouldn't yell or curse towards Cordia being Straffan he paid the price by getting shot in his arm. :ROFLMAO:

While I would call that behavior disrespectful, I wouldn't call acting in a polite manner towards someone as having respect for them? Which is weird.... And probably a completely different discussion on itself.. Which probably goes into fearing possible consequences ( leading by fear and have that as some form of respect ) Vs looking up to someone and their mannerisms characteristics where one could earn respect by their actions.

And doesn't the game include this as well by asking about respect, honor and integrity and the meaning of those words for you and isn't that tied in with the dispassion system? Hopes was talking about here At least that would be my guess..
( In story 5 the Proud fazio )

Was interesting to say the least.. Also that reminds me if we get to meet MC's mother soon.... :unsure:

Reactions: Ayhsel

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I probably could have expressed that better as well. I meant some sort of etiquette ( the customary code of polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession or group. )

Meaning you wouldn't yell or curse towards Cordia being Straffan he paid the price by getting shot in his arm. :ROFLMAO:

While I would call that behavior disrespectful, I wouldn't call acting in a polite manner towards someone as having respect for them? Which is weird.... And probably a completely different discussion on itself.. Which probably goes into fearing possible consequences ( leading by fear and have that as some form of respect ) Vs looking up to someone and their mannerisms characteristics where one could earn respect by their actions.

And doesn't the game include this as well by asking about respect, honor and integrity and the meaning of those words for you and isn't that tied in with the dispassion system? Hopes was talking about here At least that would be my guess..
( In story 5 the Proud fazio )

Was interesting to say the least.. Also that reminds me if we get to meet MC's mother soon.... :unsure:
Ok, etiquette I can, and will abide by, nothing is lost in being polite, I don't remember if it is this game, but won't we need to start over because of gameplay changes? if not I might anyway because my way of thinking has changed since my last save, about the mom, yeah I wonder too, probably just after the Mc notices she was training him from the begging though.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok, etiquette I can, and will abide by, nothing is lost in being polite, I don't remember if it is this game, but won't we need to start over because of gameplay changes? if not I might anyway because my way of thinking has changed since my last save, about the mom, yeah I wonder too, probably just after the Mc notices she was training him from the begging though.
In the most likely scenario according to Hopes, yes we will, as he is implementing some big codes changes. Some about the missions part, some visual things.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
BTW, next release is 0.7.0? So this game only has 13 releases since July2018? Every release must has a good amount of contents but lt takes more than 2 months' waiting for a new release, right? (Right, patience)
Is that true? Sorry for this unrelated topic but I am kind of addicted after first time playing. Anyone at least can tell how long it takes for a new release

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is that true? Sorry for this unrelated topic but I am kind of addicted after first time playing. Anyone at least can tell how long it takes for a new release
Mmm I might be mistaken but I think part 4 was release last year around May, part 5 around october/november, part 6 in march and part 6.5 in june. There is no logical reason why the past should be a good predictor of the future, but hope that helps.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No Luna didn't see him plant the bug, but I fail to understand your reasoning in that being worse than a complete stranger being in her room when she explicitly told him not to go in there in the "tour" of the house? As invasion of privacy goes I would argue they are the same at that point in time but she was very reasonable and understanding to where MC was coming from after being poisoned.

With that I mean that there are a lot of "softening" circumstances for the MC with his motivations to plant those bugs.
I do agree with you that IF the bugs are to be found, there definitely should be consequences like I said I just can't imagine them
to be that big of a deal. So I agree with you on everything else and it will be fun to see what will actually happen when the time comes.

By the way,
I made a dumb dumb..... It's actually 4 assassination attempts I forgot the one in story 3 The punishment :eek:
( How come none of you DeLuca's pointed that out? )

All that aside though, MC does sometimes feel playfully naive and despite getting in certain situations more lucky to get out of it than anything else. I honestly can't wait to see more of this MC ;
I see it (if Luna found MC planting bugs in her room) as worse, especially with the cameras, with the MC being able to be in "peeping Tom" mode with that lol.
Not sure what you mean by they are the same in terms of invasion of privacy, but let me use an example to explain how I see the situation.

The DeLuca Family is a school. In that school we have the principal (Cordia), the vice principal (Wilfred), and of course, the students (MC, Luna,Gracie, Isabel). For the example's sake, let's say one of the girls stole something really important to MC (instead of assassination in the game).
Now, to find the culprit, MC plants camera bugs all around the school, including the girls locker/changing room (all the girls rooms in game). Unfortunately, the bugs get found out with footage of the girls changing on them.

MC can try to make excuses all he wants here (and try to talk his way out of it), but would it change the fact that he went peeping Tom, spying on them? No. While the girls of the school may even be friends with MC, I just find it hard to believe they would be like "Okay, you saw us naked, but we forgive you." All of these girls have strong personalities, and I can see them demanding to the principal that MC should be punished in some way.

And regarding the principal & vice principal, while they may feel sympathy for MC (for having his important item stolen), the most logical action they would do is either expel the MC or in the very least suspension for couple of days. I just don't see them acting like "Okay, just don't do it again."

Now, I'm not saying if he gets found out with the bugs in the game, it should be a severe punishment (something like expulsion would basically be game over lol), especially with how vital he is to the Family, and his relationship with the girls.
But something like suspension (like he gets grounded for couple of days in game) I can definitely see as something plausible. As for the girls, I'd even imagine they might feel hurt or be angry with him for a little while (and perhaps he needs to do something to make it up to them).

But as I said before, perhaps his bugs will never get found out at all. Everything that's been talked about the bugs (by everyone, including me) is basically conjecture, so who knows what will happen.

Don't think I was keeping actual count of how many assassination attempts there actually were lol. Only in the recent days, I began using gallery feature to rewatch some events. Gotta say, I'm finding it pretty handy.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Really nice story, great characters, great dialogues - especially jokes/flirts - graphics and animation are ok - kissing and teasing are looks nice, for now its the only XXX-thing in the game. Gameplay is boring, main character is almost retarded - any skills/attributes(stealth, strength, threat, "offensive/defensive" power) are completely useless during story part, he's childish like sb who's grow up in luxury, not young guy with difficult past. His humour is great though.

If you're looking for good sex scenes then go somewhere else there is almost none here - for now - but if youre looking for interesting story characters and some lewd LOL actions - very soft though - then this is great

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Really nice story, great characters, great dialogues - especially jokes/flirts - graphics and animation are ok - kissing and teasing are looks nice, for now its the only XXX-thing in the game. Gameplay is boring, main character is almost retarded - any skills/attributes(stealth, strength, threat, "offensive/defensive" power) are completely useless during story part, he's childish like sb who's grow up in luxury, not young guy with difficult past. His humour is great though.

If you're looking for good sex scenes then go somewhere else there is almost none here - for now - but if youre looking for interesting story characters and some lewd LOL actions - very soft though - then this is great
To defend the poor MC -

He is a coward when it is about life and death situations. (Especially if it involves guns)
But he is not afraid of fights.
Example. During the park scene where he met the two bonans (Luna with the Ice cream and gun scene), he was not afraid even as he was alone against two and one of em had a bat.
He can hold his ground in normal fights.
But no matter how traumatic his past may have been - we can't have him fight heroically and fearlessly against people that wish to kill him. You don't go from being the average joe with normal school duties to a gun-blazing confident hero.
Everything at its time.

About the boring gameplay - agree. Changing next version.
The correlaction between the story and his stats will also make a bit more sense by then.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Yeee
To defend the poor MC -

He is a coward when it is about life and death situations. (Especially if it involves guns)
But he is not afraid of fights.
Example. During the park scene where he met the two bonans (Luna with the Ice cream and gun scene), he was not afraid even as he was alone against two and one of em had a bat.
He can hold his ground in normal fights.
But no matter how traumatic his past may have been - we can't have him fight heroically and fearlessly against people that wish to kill him. You don't go from being the average joe with normal school duties to a gun-blazing confident hero.
Everything at its time.

About the boring gameplay - agree. Changing next version.
The correlaction between the story and his stats will also make a bit more sense by then.
Yeeeeeeeah! Can't wait to play next version. I am new to the game but I notice that the story is focusing more on deluca family members and less on MC himself recently. All of them surely have a lot of surprising stories to tell(both future and past), but I I'm still interested in Mc's mysteries(like why he can live with family, what exactly his contract requires him to do, who is his father what happened to his mother, why ombra family wants to assassinate him , what quality makes him a serpent material…etc)
Anyway , l love this game very much , thank you for presenting us such an amazing masterpiece and I will subscribe as soon as earn enough money

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Yeee

Yeeeeeeeah! Can't wait to play next version. I am new to the game but I notice that the story is focusing more on deluca family members and less on MC himself recently. All of them surely have a lot of surprising stories to tell(both future and past), but I I'm still interested in Mc's mysteries(like why he can live with family, what exactly his contract requires him to do, who is his father what happened to his mother, why ombra family wants to assassinate him , what quality makes him a serpent material…etc)
Anyway , l love this game very much , thank you for presenting us such an amazing masterpiece and I will subscribe as soon as earn enough money
I said it earlyer in the thread 2 updates ago i think, That he is mafia royalty thats why they want him dead and also explains why he can stay in the house and can get close to the ladies..
Indeed the gameplay can be boring the grind for the money is in the early stage anoying but the humor and story makes it good, I still cry about the Luna backstory.
I hope we get also some more interaction with Lady Cordia and het some fling there can be a funny plotline.
And i hope the son gets his untimely end. i dont like him hurting cute Isabel.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I said it earlyer in the thread 2 updates ago i think, That he is mafia royalty thats why they want him dead and also explains why he can stay in the house and can get close to the ladies..
And i hope the son gets his untimely end. i dont like him hurting cute Isabel.
MMm that makes sense. I myself guessed a lot about the plot (and I don't think Antonio is good enough for lsable or leading the family too). But I also hope all my guesses are wrong , if everything is that obvious the story will probably lose its charm:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
MMm that makes sense. I myself guessed a lot about the plot (and I don't think Antonio is good enough for lsable or leading the family too). But I also hope all my guesses are wrong , if everything is that obvious the story will probably lose its charm:ROFLMAO:
That is why I normally avoid thinking too much about a game or reading the many, many fan theories.
And I agree with you about Antonio, he tries to be the Alpha dog too much, and that makes him look weak, also, way too unstable.

Reactions: SuperLYC

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
People, I hope everything is fine.

I'm new to this game and I really think it is very good. I only have two questions:

1 - MORALITY is better high, low or balanced ...? I arrived at the scene where Trino is accused (just in case I don't say anything else...) and I prefer to move forward without making too many mistakes.

2 - SPANISH is my native language and I believe this game has translation but in the configuration I can't find it, only English and return options. Is there a patch...?

Thank you very much for the answers.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Huh? Em in the story only one guy is remotely being interogated and he is killed with no options!?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
That is why I normally avoid thinking too much about a game or reading the many, many fan theories.
And I agree with you about Antonio, he tries to be the Alpha dog too much, and that makes him look weak, also, way too unstable.
Oh Yes i dont read them ether its more that its mt theory based on what i saw in the game.
And in Antonio case i think that to and maybe Lady Cordia sees that as wel and wants you to be the heir who knows so much possible outcomes.
The new background in main menu is not that helpfull ether with my quest to find the answer before the dev put it in the game xD

Reactions: SuperLYC
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes