Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I actually think right now is one of the best times to play the game as the current patch kinda feels like it has an ending which is perfect in my opinion, Obviously it still has a ways to go but it felt like it could of been an ending to the first game and now we are ready for part 2.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Will this be a harem or a single route game by the time its all said and done? When i was playing it i kept getting the feeling that there was no way in hell this could end with a single route as there were too many variables for that to happen, Like we know Cordia/William know about him and the girls/isabela and they approve to an extent but thinking about it further there's literally no way he could just end up with 1 person if it wasn't Luna, i think she would literally lose her shit and what about Cordia? Is she getting a route or no? She has a dream sequence but does that actually mean she will get a route, also there's no harems in this world that we know of right?

I kinda feel like this is only going to end when the MC takes over the family and gets together with all 4 (Luna, Gracie, Isabela, Cordia) but i know thats just wishful thinking on my part and more then likely NOT going to happen.

Have the developers commented at all at how they believe the relationship/ending will be handled? I noticed that there was no harem tag so i'm assuming that it is indeed going down the route path which also makes me curious to see how its going to be handled.

Sorry for the long rant, this game was amazing and it just had me thinking about a lot of things that could or should happen.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
If I am dev I won't say anything about route or ending before it's really going to end:ROFLMAO:
Can't take the risk of losing or disappointing part of my fans while satisfying the others

Reactions: Ayhsel and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If I am dev I won't say anything about route or ending before it's really going to end:ROFLMAO:
Can't take the risk of losing or disappointing part of my fans while satisfying the others
And if you say now it has route a in it and later you see that this route don't make any sense anymore than even more are pissed at you.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
And if you say now it has route a in it and later you see that this route don't make any sense anymore than even more are pissed at you.
Yeah but thats the thing, i can't really see this game having a non harem route, especially after hearing william talk about how they know what hes been doing with the girls and how hes made them better people. I don't see this ending in a non harem way unless he sacrifices himself for the family or something like that.

Reactions: TundraLupus

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I read in a previous post (now I can not find it) that the next version will not be compatible with the current ones and therefore the saved games will not be valid and we will have to start the game again. Can you confirm it for me? Thank you.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If your right it would have to be a luna ending right? No other single route really makes since.
I think it would probably have diferent endings. Right now you have the choice to not pursue Isabel as a love interest, that alone is enough for having at least 2 endings.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If your right it would have to be a luna ending right? No other single route really makes since.
That is absolutely not true. If Gracie says she is in love with MC, Luna would totally drop MC, for example.

My feelings were our story will end in tragedy. But it could be just me being me.

Reactions: Cartageno

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I think it would probably have diferent endings. Right now you have the choice to not pursue Isabel as a love interest, that alone is enough for having at least 2 endings.
I havent played in a couple weeks but wasn't Isabel's route required for the final main chapter? If not then that makes sense.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope it doesn't end in tragedy, some of the characters have really messed up pasts, it would kinda suck if they didn't have a happy ending.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I havent played in a couple weeks but wasn't Isabel's route required for the final main chapter? If not then that makes sense.
I mean it wouldn't make sense to have that choice if you couldn't progress with the game. There are scenes you probably won't get if you don't choose to pursue her. But it's not game over.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I hope it doesn't end in tragedy, some of the characters have really messed up pasts, it would kinda suck if they didn't have a happy ending.
I kinda see it going down 2 ways, MC dies for the family after teaching them to be a real family again or MC becomes the new head of the family and ending up with all the ladies but the last 1 is more of wish fulfillment then anything lol.

Its an interesting discussion, this is one of the few games that i have played were i have no clue how it will end, it feels like we have a LOT more to go before we get to that point.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I mean, what you say is true. But it is also true that the regular formula for making a nice tragedy is precisely to make you care about the characters. Who cares about a painful path if you hate their guts?

Again, I am almost convinced that the tragedy feelings I am getting is just regular psychopath me. But all elements are there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean, what you say is true. But it is also true that the regular formula for making a nice tragedy is precisely to make you care about the characters. Who cares about a painful path if you hate their guts?

Again, I am almost convinced that the tragedy feelings I am getting is just regular psychopath me. But all elements are there.
Well I hope you're wrong.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I mean it wouldn't make sense to have that choice if you couldn't progress with the game. There are scenes you probably won't get if you don't choose to pursue her. But it's not game over.
Maybe thats the problem, i need to go back and playthrough the game rejecting 2/3 of the girls and see how the single route works out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Hating their guts" can still work. Some of the most cared about characters are hated. What's killing a character is indifference.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
"Hating their guts" can still work. Some of the most cared about characters are hated. What's killing a character is indifference.
Not for tragedy. If you hate a character, it is very hard to feel empathy when they suffer.

I do agree that indifference is harder to work with.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In Fallout 4 there is an NPC named Tina De Luca. I renamed her to Luna De Luca :). I was thinking about trying to remake her face to look like Luna too but I'm not much of an artist so don't know how well that will turn out.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes