JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
People, I hope everything is fine.

I'm new to this game and I really think it is very good. I only have two questions:

1 - MORALITY is better high, low or balanced ...? I arrived at the scene where Trino is accused (just in case I don't say anything else...) and I prefer to move forward without making too many mistakes.

2 - SPANISH is my native language and I believe this game has translation but in the configuration I can't find it, only English and return options. Is there a patch...?

Thank you very much for the answers.
1. From my understanding Morality is how your choices may sync/agree with how the Crime Family (the DeLucas) would decide in same situations. It seems choices which increase morality syncs/agrees more with the Family, whereas choices which lowers morality syncs less.
The guide in the first page will tell you which decisions lowers morality and which increases morality (I think for me, other than 1 decision at the Straffan battle which came later, I chose all decisions which increases morality. But to be honest, I don't think there's actually right or wrong way with these decisions).

2. Translation for this game is all done by volunteers. If it is not there but was there before (I wouldn't know because I always played this in English), my guess is that people who worked on it probably stopped working on it.

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
1. From my understanding Morality is how your choices may sync/agree with how the Crime Family (the DeLucas) would decide in same situations. It seems choices which increase morality syncs/agrees more with the Family, whereas choices which lowers morality syncs less.
The guide in the first page will tell you which decisions lowers morality and which increases morality (I think for me, other than 1 decision at the Straffan battle which came later, I chose all decisions which increases morality. But to be honest, I don't think there's actually right or wrong way with these decisions).

2. Translation for this game is all done by volunteers. If it is not there but was there before (I wouldn't know because I always played this in English), my guess is that people who worked on it probably stopped working on it.
Thank you very much for the information, it has really been a great help.

Reactions: JJJ84

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

MC with high morality tends to bend laws and rules. But this applies to both the public rules and the rules of the mafia world.
The world of the mafia has its own rules and its own honor system and in an interview with Mr. Serpent we will get 1 morality point if your answer is against honor and integrity.
Probably the balance would be the most appropriate, ie average morality. When you recognize the rules of the mafia and bend the rules of the public world.

Reactions: mikel8519

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
MC with high morality tends to bend laws and rules. But this applies to both the public rules and the rules of the mafia world.
The world of the mafia has its own rules and its own honor system and in an interview with Mr. Serpent we will get 1 morality point if your answer is against honor and integrity.
Probably the balance would be the most appropriate, ie average morality. When you recognize the rules of the mafia and bend the rules of the public world.
I think the word morality is quite confusing sometimes when interpreting the decisions. I do remember Hopes agreeing with that and said the term will be changed later though.

I also remember him saying at the moment, the only difference morality stat makes is MC's appearance/look for his portrait in the future (attire? different pose? I don't know to be exact).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the word morality is quite confusing sometimes when interpreting the decisions. I do remember Hopes agreeing with that and said the term will be changed later though.
If it helps you, hopes said something about this (please also view attachment):

In the game's code the word is morality. But in-game the stat is called dispassion.
View attachment 704578

Reactions: SuperLYC and JJJ84

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
games is interesting but i got stuck a lot of times it's just a lot of waiting and timing until you get back to the main story again
You can skip time or do character stories and main story at same time,also interact with someone when free roaming. And I think this kind of games can't be as fast-paced as choice based VNs

Reactions: Ozzfest

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can skip time or do character stories and main story at same time,also interact with someone when free roaming. And I think this kind of games can't be as fast-paced as choice based VNs
Pacing preferences are of course different, but what I like about "sandbox style" in general is that you are not forced to pursue your least favorite character Debbie for an hour, when right now you want to advance with Claire. Of course there are always certain limitations in sandboxes, too, but in VNs it can be extreme. E. g. I have a hard time completing Dating My Daughter, because I feel Dee is done and dusted by now, just wanting to finish the side stories, but between every advancement of them I need to have sex with Dee three times. Including dinner dates and so on. (Not that I didn't like Dee, but there is nothing more to explore)

Funnily, if I am given the freedom, I will usually advance my least favorite characters as far as possible in the beginning, so I can then enjoy the story of the ones I really enjoy ...

Sep 18, 2018
where can i find the names of music which are used?

especially the one when isabel was standing alone and we saw her from back.. she was thinking..

i need that music..

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Played the game a few months ago for the first time, waited for the next update, and utterly forgot about it - but man, it is truly beautiful and the waiting has paid off. (And, damn, how I love Luna, it's unreal.)

Reactions: SuperLYC

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Questions

Is this going to have a harem ending or basically a pick your endgirl scenario? William kinda made it seem like it would indeed be a true harem ending when he said "we know what you doing to the girls" but maybe thats just me?

Also will there be a Cordia path? I want that to happen for selfish reasons but logically theres just no way in hell i could see that actually happening, especially with her status and age.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Questions

Is this going to have a harem ending or basically a pick your endgirl scenario? William kinda made it seem like it would indeed be a true harem ending when he said "we know what you doing to the girls" but maybe thats just me?

Also will there be a Cordia path? I want that to happen for selfish reasons but logically theres just no way in hell i could see that actually happening, especially with her status and age.
Well I think it's too early to guess endings. And there have been already a picture for Cordia path so maybe we will have her story soon

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Just got to the Luna BG, and haven't felt this emotional since Radiant about a VN. Well written story portion without sensationalism. I was worried about what to expect going into it having decided to go for the full version. Worth it. Also the art for Isabel after her BJ scene end is now my screensaver. Always loved winged females.

Reactions: SuperLYC

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Development Update #29
Hello DeLucas, Time to share where we are with everything; - GUI is almost done! The first draft that is. May change after release. but alas, this is after-all a game in development. But who knows, maybe people will like my attempt of making the GUI for the game. Just joking, already in the progress of ordering custom made GUI. - There has been some misunderstanding from the last dev. post when I said I scratched of some heavy rpg elements to the new gameplay section. Some thought that I removed rpg elements itself but there will still be a lot of rpg stuff. To be more clear - I removed turn based combat (the classic turn based combat). This was done for two reasons; 1. Time. It would take too much time to work with such a complex system. 2. Fun. It would not only take a huge amount of time to make but it would also be hard to make it fun. The classic turn based combat has been done so much that to be used here it would require some innovative stuff. (I'm a bit biased as I still love classic turn based games, heh)

[18:32]
Now, take a look at the screenshot. This will give the idea of what was kept. Top right you will see a map. You can move around here with the help of the white buttons center-down of the screenshot. (The white spots are compass with North-west-east-south) It is disabled during dialogues and options as it is the case with the screenshot image. The icons at the left of the options indicate what stats the options favor. It can fail or success. (Icons are placeholders) Some sharp minds out there probably have noticed the title of the mission/contract - Nimble Fingers. That is indeed the first contract we currently have in the game. The one that required you to steal something from an enemy town. Now, instead of a simple success or failure scene - you will be the one that determine if it will be success or failure. There are several ways to complete a contract. Even though this kind of contract require stealth does not mean that it is the only way. A snippet from the current details of the nimble finger contract (the one that is in the current game) "Any high targets areas/persons should be avoided. If you manage to succeed in those encounters, you'll still only get paid what is stated on this mission's contract. - Wilfred"

Before this was a simple detail that didn't mean much. But now you may, or may not, actually encounter such a character. Will you run? Or will you fight? Do you have enough stats to take on the fight? There will be secret places you can access if your perception stat is high enough. A lot of special renders (patreon renders, request renders, poll renders, etc.) will now be things that can be found during contract as bonus finds and will be added to the gallery of single pictures.
And lastly, you may ask who the new female is on the preview render. She is an example of what can happen during contracts. She will not have a big role as any of the girls you find during the normal VN part of the game but is more an fun addition to the contracts.
Looking forward for you all to play through it and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I am excited to share it!

- HG
1595002697715.png 1595002708267.png

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I can't believe I'm going ask this question but here is goes....

When is the next update expected?

I've never played this but after seeing a screen shot of it in Luna's Chosen I think it was of this, I'm keen to give it a go.
Also from the last few entries it seems there are some major changes, so I'd rather wait for that. But if it's weeks away I'll try the current, if it's in the next few days, I'll wait.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've never played this but after seeing a screen shot of it in Luna's Chosen I think it was of this, I'm keen to give it a go.
Also from the last few entries it seems there are some major changes, so I'd rather wait for that. But if it's weeks away I'll try the current, if it's in the next few days, I'll wait.
Since changes are announced to be pretty major, including save game incompability and change of some game mechanics, I would suggest you wait even if it may still be a couple of weeks (sorry Hopes), since from what was "leaked" the game may differ enough that trying it in this version may give you the wrong impression on whether you like it, probably working in both directions. Sure, the major part, characters, and story will stay the same, so you can give it a try at first glance, but then either you like it and will be disappointed when it becomes incredibly grindy, or you will find the gameplay empty, drop this game, and never find out that everything you disliked has been solved.

Maybe even wait one update more (which shouldn't take as long) in which the more annoying bugs, which will inevitably happen, will have been resolved. This may be of course true for all games or not at all depending on how much you're bothered by it, but in my experience it detracts from the game a lot if you're not already familiar with the basic premises.

Also expect major arguments ensuing in this forum after the update has dropped - that will always happen with major changes - and do not let that deter you from finding out yourself whether you like it. (Pretty sure you will)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes