c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In Fallout 4 there is an NPC named Tina De Luca. I renamed her to Luna De Luca :). I was thinking about trying to remake her face to look like Luna too but I'm not much of an artist so don't know how well that will turn out.
Just never give her ice cream.:ROFLMAO:
As it goes: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.:D

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I finished the game yesterday and Gracie gives me major sociopathy vibes. Also, no way she hasn't figured out there's a fucking hidden cam or sort in her room and in Isabel's room. Gave me a fucking mini anxiety attack when she confronts MC after that Isabel event where you get Isabel and Gracie together. This shit is about to go down and I am unwilling to be present when it does.

Lmao imagine the stupidity or sheer balls of the mc, bugging the rooms of the memebers of a mob family.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Latest review by Condemned77
Thank you for taking your time with the review. It was a shit review tho. Hehe.

The "family" will kill you if you do things wrong, so why the fuck would anyone in their right mind risk their life for a quick peak on someone in the bath or get friendly with the members of a crime family if he wants to leave, it makes no sense, so if you play as any normal person would and stay the hell away from any situation that will get you killed you miss out on most of the game so either play dumb or dont play

There are like 2-3 renders of Gracie and Luna at the bath and it is 100% optional (most people even miss the bath renders)
Yet this Filius guy is saying you miss most of the game if you don't do it.

Even with being a slave the MC starts to like his masters(cant be changed) there are no choices for MC to not like them so the games main plot is now pointless, why not just have MC start the game as a willing new member?

The game's main plot is not pointless :ROFLMAO: Dafuq is this guy drinking. Who the hell is saying the MC is a slave? Also, I think this dude thinks the game is a slice of life instead of the fiction, over the top, style game it is.

I played all but 2 of the main story missions and there was not one single sex scene or even nudity at all which means this game is really play dumb or don't play at all.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the real reason for the embarrassing review.
Shocker, hehe. Filius Canis everywhere.
And I wondered why he didn't talk about any real story points or even gave character names.He just ctrl and hoped for sex without reading the tags like the rest of these kinds of people.

Never got to the last 2 missions as there a re side quests that have to be done first but the terrible guide gave no help on how to start them just that they need to be done.

I literally give the players a quest journal for each step and an event logger with requirements. If you still can't progress I'm sorry, but maybe gaming isn't for you.
Like ' WTF you might as well add a button for breathing at this point.'

To the latest normal reviewers out there, thank you for the review!

------------------------

Sorry for the inactivity lately guys! Been working on the new gameplay stuff.
Think most of you have read the dev post by now and seen a few sneak peek and details of the latest review.
If you got any questions regarding that - write it here and tag my name. I will do my best to answer em.

Man! I'm so excited to share it and hopefully get a few people to make some of their own contracts (already some who will make their own at the discord and will have it as a main contract in the game)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Latest review by Condemned77
Thank you for taking your time with the review. It was a shit review tho. Hehe.

The "family" will kill you if you do things wrong, so why the fuck would anyone in their right mindrisk their life for a quick peak on someone in the bath or get friendly with the members of a crime family if he wants to leave, it makes no sense, so if you play as any normal person would and stay the hell away from any situation that will get you killed you miss out on most of the game so either play dumb or dont play

There are like 2-3 renders of Gracie and Luna at the bath and it is 100% optional (most people even miss the bath renders)
Yet this Filius guy is saying you miss most of the game if you don't do it.

Even with being a slave the MC starts to like his masters(cant be changed) there are no choices for MC to not like them so the games main plot is now pointless, why not just have MC start the game as a willing new member?

The game's main plot is not pointless :ROFLMAO: Dafuq is this guy drinking. Who the hell is saying the MC is a slave? Also, I think this dude thinks the game is a slice of life instead of the fiction, over the top, style game it is.

I played all but 2 of the main story missions and there was not one single sex scene or even nudity at all which means this game is really play dumb or don't play at all.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the real reason for the embarrassing review.
And I wondered why he didn't talk about any real story points or even gave character names.He just ctrl and hoped for sex without reading the tags like the rest of these kinds of people.

Never got to the last 2 missions as there a re side quests that have to be done first but the terrible guide gave no help on how to start them just that they need to be done.

I literally give the players a quest journal for each step and an event logger with requirements. If you still can't progress I'm sorry, but maybe gaming isn't for you.

To the latest normal reviewers out there, thank you for the review!

------------------------

Sorry for the inactivity lately guys! Been working on the new gameplay stuff.
Think most of you have read the dev post by now and seen a few sneak peek and details of the latest review.
If you got any questions regarding that - write it here and tag my name. I will do my best to answer em.

Man! I'm so excited to share it and hopefully get a few people to make some of their own contracts (already some who will make their own at the discord and will have it as a main contract in the game)
Awwww! Just another day at the DeLuca Family. All's right with the world

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
1. "There are like 2-3 renders of Gracie and Luna at the bath and it is 100% optional (most people even miss the bath renders)

Yet this Filius guy is saying you miss most of the game if you don't do it."

1. If you think any real person would risk their life for that you must be delusional

2. "The game's main plot is not pointless :ROFLMAO: Dafuq is this guy drinking. Who the hell is saying the MC is a slave? Also, I think this dude thinks the game is a slice of life instead of the fiction, over the top, style game it is."

2. I dont drink and if someone is forced to work for someone else and cannot leave the job/house that is slavery no matter what you want to call it.

3. "Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the real reason for the embarrassing review.

And I wondered why he didn't talk about any real story points or even gave character names.He just ctrl and hoped for sex without reading the tags like the rest of these kinds of people."

3. I did read the tags which include "oral sex" which means adult content is included, also no i didnt ctrl the game i read it quite throughly which is why it got 1 star.

4. "I literally give the players a quest journal for each step and an event logger with requirements. If you still can't progress I'm sorry, but maybe gaming isn't for you.

To the latest normal reviewers out there, thank you for the review!"

4. There are dozens of pages here of others complaining about the game not letting them continue even through they have done everything they should have or it being very unclear what to do, your game is quite broken.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
1. "There are like 2-3 renders of Gracie and Luna at the bath and it is 100% optional (most people even miss the bath renders)

Yet this Filius guy is saying you miss most of the game if you don't do it."

1. If you think any real person would risk their life for that you must be delusional

2. "The game's main plot is not pointless :ROFLMAO: Dafuq is this guy drinking. Who the hell is saying the MC is a slave? Also, I think this dude thinks the game is a slice of life instead of the fiction, over the top, style game it is."

2. I dont drink and if someone is forced to work for someone else and cannot leave the job/house that is slavery no matter what you want to call it.

3. "Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the real reason for the embarrassing review.

And I wondered why he didn't talk about any real story points or even gave character names.He just ctrl and hoped for sex without reading the tags like the rest of these kinds of people."

3. I did read the tags which include "oral sex" which means adult content is included, also no i didnt ctrl the game i read it quite throughly which is why it got 1 star.

4. "I literally give the players a quest journal for each step and an event logger with requirements. If you still can't progress I'm sorry, but maybe gaming isn't for you.

To the latest normal reviewers out there, thank you for the review!"

4. There are dozens of pages here of others complaining about the game not letting them continue even through they have done everything they should have or it being very unclear what to do, your game is quite broken.
Jesus what kind of style are you writing in!
Let me try to find your points with that mess and dissect it bit by bit.

"If you think any real person would risk their life for that you must be delusional"

Of course not. It's fiction. it's done to get some lewd out of a setting that is unrealistic.
You must be delusional if you think all the games are on the site are based on realistic situations. Only people that never interacted with females believe they would act like they do in these games. (There are a few games that try to go the realistic route but it is the very minority)
(I was trying to find a game you liked to show you that even you have games that you like that are not realistic and this is just a strawman arugment from you. But jesus christ! All your post are just hate post and negativity.)

I dont drink and if someone is forced to work for someone else and cannot leave the job/house that is slavery no matter what you want to call it.

It's a phrase. I don't really care if you drink or not.
Also about your definition on slaves. First of all, you're wrong. if you ground your kids does that make them slaves? Your definition of slavery is so vague and stupid that it is laughable. Also I created that world. Contracts have the meaning of what I say they have it is. If I want to call the horses in that world for unicorns - then the horses will be unicorns, hehe.

I did read the tags which include "oral sex" which means adult content is included, also no i didnt ctrl the game i read it quite throughly which is why it got 1 star.

Yeah? There is oral sex in the game as the tag mentions. There is no vaginal or anal sex tag. So why are you complaining about the no sex part? Like... Wtf?
The tag shows what is in the game and isn't in the game.
You even went as far and lied by saying there was no nudity. Seriously, did my game attack your family since you got so offended by it?

There are dozens of pages here of others complaining about the game not letting them continue even through they have done everything they should have or it being very unclear what to do, your game is quite broken.

And even more people that have played with no issue.
You do now that it is almost meme status on how people ask for walkthrough and get stuck in the forum.
If you think this game is broken than you really shouldn't play games. Most games don't even do journal and event loggers as this game. How would you even play those games? Call a friend, heh.
How much handhelding do you want in games?

MoonlightJAM

I think you can see why I would add the Filius Canis event to the game now.
This guy is not the only one like this hehe.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes