Dec 20, 2019
Ah yes an underage child doing housework and a grown man forced to work for the mafia killing people, totally the same thing.
Fine, you want adult situation? I am in a contract to work for an multinational company and I am forced to sit at my desk and work for 8 hours with some breaks for 5 days in a week but I cannot leave the company extensively during those 8 hours. The only difference between the game's situation is that the MC's family sold him to the mafia and... wait... my family wants me to work and earn my living too. Damn!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There are dozens of pages here of others complaining about the game not letting them continue even through they have done everything they should have or it being very unclear what to do, your game is quite broken.

And even more people that have played with no issue.
You do now that it is almost meme status on how people ask for walkthrough and get stuck in the forum.
If you think this game is broken than you really shouldn't play games. Most games don't even do journal and event loggers as this game. How would you even play those games? Call a friend, heh.
How much handhelding do you want in games?
I would rather say don't play any game here that doesn't have the complete tag. All the others are either in development, on hold or even abandoned, so prone to be unstable.:p

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Jesus what kind of style are you writing in!
Let me try to find your points with that mess and dissect it bit by bit.

"If you think any real person would risk their life for that you must be delusional"

Of course not. It's fiction. it's done to get some lewd out of a setting that is unrealistic.
You must be delusional if you think all the games are on the site are based on realistic situations. Only people that never interacted with females believe they would act like they do in these games. (There are a few games that try to go the realistic route but it is the very minority)
(I was trying to find a game you liked to show you that even you have games that you like that are not realistic and this is just a strawman arugment from you. But jesus christ! All your post are just hate post and negativity.)

I dont drink and if someone is forced to work for someone else and cannot leave the job/house that is slavery no matter what you want to call it.

It's a phrase. I don't really care if you drink or not.
Also about your definition on slaves. First of all, you're wrong. if you ground your kids does that make them slaves? Your definition of slavery is so vague and stupid that it is laughable. Also I created that world. Contracts have the meaning of what I say they have it is. If I want to call the horses in that world for unicorns - then the horses will be unicorns, hehe.

I did read the tags which include "oral sex" which means adult content is included, also no i didnt ctrl the game i read it quite throughly which is why it got 1 star.

Yeah? There is oral sex in the game as the tag mentions. There is no vaginal or anal sex tag. So why are you complaining about the no sex part? Like... Wtf?
The tag shows what is in the game and isn't in the game.
You even went as far and lied by saying there was no nudity. Seriously, did my game attack your family since you got so offended by it?

There are dozens of pages here of others complaining about the game not letting them continue even through they have done everything they should have or it being very unclear what to do, your game is quite broken.

And even more people that have played with no issue.
You do now that it is almost meme status on how people ask for walkthrough and get stuck in the forum.
If you think this game is broken than you really shouldn't play games. Most games don't even do journal and event loggers as this game. How would you even play those games? Call a friend, heh.
How much handhelding do you want in games?

MoonlightJAM

I think you can see why I would add the Filius Canis event to the game now.
This guy is not the only one like this hehe.
Hi Hope, so let me start this with, this is one of my favorite games and I do love it.

I'll agree that he is not a slave it is more akin to being conscripted by the military, in my country you have to serve for a year unless they have too many people or you have physical problems, kinda like that? Is that why their grunts are called Soldado?

Do Agree with the last point, I believe the hints mention that to continue the main story you have to click the Deluca symbol with the continue bellow it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would rather say don't play any game here that doesn't have the complete tag. All the others are either in development, on hold or even abandoned, so prone to be unstable.:p
I am confident they would complain that the story ending was too rushed, that the ending was stretched too far, that they did not like how you manage to get all girls/you could not get all girls...

But I am of the mindset that reviewing work in progress projects is no good, so don't mind what I say.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
"it's done to get some lewd out of a setting that is unrealistic"

So you say there is nothing realistic about the game which is a very weak excuse to use in a game as stated in my review.

"Your definition of slavery is so vague and stupid that it is laughable"

As is yours, because that is slavery.

"There is oral sex in the game as the tag mentions. There is no vaginal or anal sex tag."

For me oral sex counts as sex but to be fair i will update the review to say only oral sex

"You even went as far and lied by saying there was no nudity."

I never lied, as stated "i played all but 2 of the main story missions and there was not one single sex scene or even nudity" which is 100% true as the nudity comes i assume from the side quests

"And even more people that have played with no issue."

Good for them and i sure they will mention it in their reviews, i however had issues and not from not knowing what to do but that the game will not continue even when i have done all it asks me to do, so its broken.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Fine, you want adult situation? I am in a contract to work for an multinational company and I am forced to sit at my desk and work for 8 hours with some breaks for 5 days in a week but I cannot leave the company extensively during those 8 hours. The only difference between the game's situation is that the MC's family sold him to the mafia and... wait... my family wants me to work and earn my living too. Damn!
Did you choose the job?

Reactions: DarkinScythe

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi Hope, so let me start this with, this is one of my favorite games and I do love it.

I'll agree that he is not a slave it is more akin to being conscripted by the military, in my country you have to serve for a year unless they have too many people or you have physical problems, kinda like that? Is that why their grunts are called Soldado?

Do Agree with the last point, I believe the hints mention that to continue the main story you have to click the Deluca symbol with the continue bellow it.
Soldado is just what a soldier in a mafia Hiraki is called.
Clicking the continue button should be very simple, heh.
Glad you like the game!

"it's done to get some lewd out of a setting that is unrealistic"

So you say there is nothing realistic about the game which is a very weak excuse to use in a game as stated in my review.

As is yours, because that is slavery.

"There is oral sex in the game as the tag mentions. There is no vaginal or anal sex tag."

For me oral sex counts as sex but to be fair i will update the review to say only oral sex

"You even went as far and lied by saying there was no nudity."

I never lied, as stated "i played all but 2 of the main story missions and there was not one single sex scene or even nudity" which is 100% true as the nudity comes i assume from the side quests

"And even more people that have played with no issue."

Good for them and i sure they will mention it in their reviews, i however had issues and not from not knowing what to do but that the game will not continue even when i have done all it asks me to do, so its broken.
To start, you are picking and avoiding some things to quote and answer. I guess that means you admit to your faults on the parts you don't answer on? Good. Being honest about your mistake is a good thing. Also, kudos for better quotation style. Easier to read now.

If you're going to twist my word why not say 'so, you say that dragons are not real birds and only fly backwards?'
I mean, jeez. I said my game is not a realistic setting and hence it be stupid to base it solely on that. Instead you wrote
"So you say there is nothing realistic about the game "
Like eh? No I didn't.

But to simplify it a bit.
Guy has a weird cowboy hat with a huge ass sniper. He killed over 30 people from a distanec without missing.
Girl (Luna, I know you don't know who it is), can kill several people alone while jumping around in the air.
A guy kill several people just with a flail against several armed people.
Want me to keep going?
The game is not meant to be a slice of life. It is over the top and meant to entertain. Both in the action part but also on the lewd part.

As it is with the majority of the adult game. It is not meant to be realistic. Do you think incest is an everyday occurrence? That dildo guns are just what every girl love to buy? That a guy can have sex with the whole town by simple doing them some mundane favors?
Please give me an example of a game you like and let's see how realistic it is. (I have a feeling you're going to ignore this part)

"As is yours, because that is slavery."

Well done on answering the points on that! By completely ignoring what I wrote and simply saying "Nope" you showed everyone who is right! *Clap clap*
Let me show you what you 'missed';
"if you ground your kids does that make them slaves? Your definition of slavery is so vague and stupid that it is laughable. Also I created that world. Contracts have the meaning of what I say they have it is. If I want to call the horses in that world for unicorns - then the horses will be unicorns, hehe. "

"For me oral sex counts as sex but to be fair i will update the review to say only oral sex "
Heh, your review looks silly by changing it to that.
Now it looks like you complain about lack of oral sex :ROFLMAO:
But respect for changing something you were completely in the wrong in (y)

The girls path are not side quests. They are main quests.
You just played the story part of the game. The girls are the lewd part and character development part.
So, yes, there is nudity in the game. Just because you quitted before it happened does not meant here isn't

" Good for them and i sure they will mention it in their reviews, i however had issues and not from not knowing what to do but that the game will not continue even when i have done all it asks me to do, so its broken. "

As I said before. Maybe games that require you to click a few more buttons than two and require a bit of reading may not be for you? I know that my granny would not be able to play any pc games. Maybe it is the same for you.
But that is not the fault of the game. That is just your lack of gaming knowledge. As you can see, the majority play it fine.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As it is with the majority of the adult game. It is not meant to be realistic. Do you think incest is an everyday occurrence? That dildo guns are just what every girl love to buy? That a guy can have sex with the whole town by simple doing them some mundane favors?
Please give me an example of a game you like and let's see how realistic it is. (I have a feeling you're going to ignore this part)
Just now hopes, you've trashed my view of the world.:cry: How could you?! Now I hope someone of this strange costum folks will have a serious talk with you.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Something must have happened in May - before that he was dealing and liking almost exclusively 4 and 5 star reviews, since then nothing above 3 stars. Same with ratings liked. "Personal Assistant" seems to be his favorite at first glance.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Something must have happened in May - before that he was dealing and liking almost exclusively 4 and 5 star reviews, since then nothing above 3 stars. Same with ratings liked. "Personal Assistant" seems to be his favorite at first glance.
Kudos to him (gonna assume he is male) not hiding his profile like most serial complainers, though. At least he is standing behind his words.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Sadly can't say I've played it. But looking at the screenshot of caged females. I have a feeling it probably going to fall into the unrealistic story rather quickly.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Soldado is just what a soldier in a mafia Hiraki is called.
Clicking the continue button should be very simple, heh.
Glad you like the game!

To start, you are picking and avoiding some things to quote and answer. I guess that means you admit to your faults on the parts you don't answer on? Good. Being honest about your mistake is a good thing. Also, kudos for better quotation style. Easier to read now.

If you're going to twist my word why not say 'so, you say that dragons are not real birds and only fly backwards?'
I mean, jeez. I said my game is not a realistic setting and hence it be stupid to base it solely on that. Instead you wrote
"So you say there is nothing realistic about the game "
Like eh? No I didn't.

But to simplify it a bit.
Guy has a weird cowboy hat with a huge ass sniper. He killed over 30 people from a distanec without missing.
Girl (Luna, I know you don't know who it is), can kill several people alone while jumping around in the air.
A guy kill several people just with a flail against several armed people.
Want me to keep going?
The game is not meant to be a slice of life. It is over the top and meant to entertain. Both in the action part but also on the lewd part.

"As is yours, because that is slavery."

Well done on answering the points on that! By completely ignoring what I wrote and simply saying "Nope" you showed everyone who is right! *Clap clap*
Let me show you what you 'missed';
"if you ground your kids does that make them slaves? Your definition of slavery is so vague and stupid that it is laughable. Also I created that world. Contracts have the meaning of what I say they have it is. If I want to call the horses in that world for unicorns - then the horses will be unicorns, hehe. "

"For me oral sex counts as sex but to be fair i will update the review to say only oral sex "
Heh, your review looks silly by changing it to that.
Now it looks like you complain about lack of oral sex :ROFLMAO:
But respect for changing something you were completely in the wrong in (y)

The girls path are not side quests. They are main quests.
You just played the story part of the game. The girls are the lewd part and character development part.
So, yes, there is nudity in the game. Just because you quitted before it happened does not meant here isn't

" Good for them and i sure they will mention it in their reviews, i however had issues and not from not knowing what to do but that the game will not continue even when i have done all it asks me to do, so its broken. "

As I said before. Maybe games that require you to click a few more buttons than two and require a bit of reading may not be for you? I know that my granny would not be able to play any pc games. Maybe it is the same for you.
But that is not the fault of the game. That is just your lack of gaming knowledge. As you can see, the majority play it fine.
Just gonna correct you on the incest part, because it is an everyday occurrence(cousin incest the most because of not having the birth defects thing.), just not as common as in these games, because you know, religion, society, birth defects and etc... but still fairly common.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I think people are going to get a rushed ending regardless. Too many unanswered questions and ton of lore that hasn't been expanded upon. That's why i always said this would of been better as a book series instead of a game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Kudos to him (gonna assume he is male) not hiding his profile like most serial complainers, though. At least he is standing behind his words.
Every time I get "facepalm" in one of my comments without a follow-up quote I try and check to see what tipe of arguments the person has and guess what? They normally are the ones that hide their activities.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think people are going to get a rushed ending regardless. Too many unanswered questions and ton of lore that hasn't been expanded upon. That's why i always said this would of been better as a book series instead of a game.
Not really, as a game Hopes can make as many sequels as they want, they can even never finish the game if they don't want to, just keep making it until they are 100 years old.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But I am of the mindset that reviewing work in progress projects is no good, so don't mind what I say.
At least not until you're really on the home stretch, I agree. There is so much that can go wrong, from botched climaxes to completely out of character rushed finishes. There's also always the chance that somebody realizes the forced boring 5 minute mini games weren't such a good idea after all and suddenly the game is fun. I'd argue that in games like Parental Love or Dating My Daughter, which are technically not finished yet, you're safe to go.

But agreed, for me the DeLucas are not rate-able yet. Three star games with ups and downs can be rated earlier than those vying for the five.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes