JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
When is next update suppose to be released?
This is the slowest built game I have ever seen. Not say it is a bad thing as the game has so many amazing stories to tell even at the beginning of relationships. I just can't wait for more:ROFLMAO:
Well, Hopes (the Dev) doesn't give out ETAs until the update is almost ready to be released (like 1 week before the release date or so). I personally don't mind, because I want the devs of the games I play to bring out the best version they can release, rather than updates being rushed release.

Plus it hasn't been that long since 0.06.5 was released (June 19). Just play other games out there while you wait for the next update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When is next update suppose to be released?
This is the slowest built game I have ever seen. Not say it is a bad thing as the game has so many amazing stories to tell even at the beginning of relationships. I just can't wait for more:ROFLMAO:
The good part about a slower release is, you actually get to play the release. At least for me, some of the "weekly updated" games I have to wait out a couple of updates, because just when I updated my version and started to get a feel for the game again, it's outdated.

As for the "slowest": It is slow-ish, true, but there are games on here which are older and less advanced in the storyline. Here at least stuff happens when a new version hits the virtual shelves.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Its definately not the slowest...And it is such a unique interesting story I dont mind the wait. I had to understand that alot of Visual Novels are either done as a passion project while the developer works a regular job. Or. The dev's work on multiple games...at the same time and staggers the releases.. This story is worth the wait...(y)

Reactions: SuperLYC

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah I am fully aware that the story is very good and worth waiting. It's just I love it so much and that makes the waiting more unbearable ,although I know good quality requires time.
And I laughed my head off when see the filius complain scene. can see dev did suffer a lot from these shit and I feel sympathy for him, also appreciate that he doesn't change his mind no matter whatever happens

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I don't get it why Mc can live with the family and even be a member of it. Because he is supposed to improve the daughters' social skills and help lsabel with her personal issues? Because he is son of an original serpent? Does that mean his main task is become friend of them and the mafia missions are just side tasks(or necessary courses preventing him killed during the family living )?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't get it why Mc can live with the family and even be a member of it. Because he is supposed to improve the daughters' social skills and help lsabel with her personal issues? Because he is son of an original serpent? Does that mean his main task is become friend of them and the mafia missions are just side tasks(or necessary courses preventing him killed during the family living )?
Well it makes sense we don't get it yet. It is an open question that dev made explicit it requires explanation. You are probably on the right track that it has to do with MC's past and family. This was hinted during a conversation between Cordia and Antonio in one of MC's voyeur videos (I don't know how they work if you installed only sound).

Reactions: JJJ84 and SuperLYC

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Pervez Kaskar (aka "Pops") is making a mistake not even considering that his brother or someone from the higher circle within the Family might be the mole or the betrayer?
He basically shuts down Jalen when he suggests investigation on them (in the interrogation room in "The Kaskar Family" event), and Jalen basically vents his frustration to MC saying "Pops is being stubborn."

I don't know. For some reason, I'm getting the feeling he may get killed for this, which may possibly lead Jalen (and his supporters that follow him) to join the DeLucas.

And there is also this reply from Hopes from awhile ago:

Lastly, there is a planned event involving MC, his rival and all of the four serpents out in the mountain/forrest.
"Rival" could basically mean any character (even a new character we haven't seen before), but I have a hunch it could very well be Jalen. His relationship with MC, are that of best friend, and a brother, but their banter in the park also might also suggest they have some sort of friendly rivalry between them.

Also, following scene

Snap 2020-07-12 at 14.00.33.png

oddly reminds me of this picture (sans the betray between Serpents etc of course regarding MC, Luna, Gracie, Jalen should they become next generation of Serpents):

Snap 2020-07-12 at 14.02.59.png

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Pervez Kaskar (aka "Pops") is making a mistake not even considering that his brother or someone from the higher circle within the Family might be the mole or the betrayer?
He basically shuts down Jalen when he suggests investigation on them (in the interrogation room in "The Kaskar Family" event), and Jalen basically vents his frustration to MC saying "Pops is being stubborn."

I don't know. For some reason, I'm getting the feeling he may get killed for this, which may possibly lead Jalen (and his supporters that follow him) to join the DeLucas.

And there is also this reply from Hopes from awhile ago:

"Rival" could basically mean any character (even a new character we haven't seen before), but I have a hunch it could very well be Jalen. His relationship with MC, are that of best friend, and a brother, but their banter in the park also might also suggest they have some sort of friendly rivalry between them.

Also, following scene

View attachment 728141

oddly reminds me of this picture (sans the betray between Serpents etc of course regarding MC, Luna, Gracie, Jalen should they become next generation of Serpents):

View attachment 728142
It was almost 9 months ago since I read it, so honestly, I don't remember almost anything from that conversation, just Luna with the ice cream.

Neither I was aware of MC's having a rival, whatever that means. Rival in the family, outside the family, rival for a love interest, rival in his mobile game competition.... so many alternatives.

I do remember young Cordia, as I think she is the most beautiful character in the novel. :love: Absolutely adorable!!!

Reactions: JJJ84

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Yes you did. But note that next release you will have to start over most likely, so you may want to wait instead of reading the current version right now, given that you manage to wait how much as you did.
Hey, thanks for letting me know! I already downloaded it (booo) but have no idea what is going on, so was going to start over anyways, lol. Maybe I'll just wait.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It was almost 9 months ago since I read it, so honestly, I don't remember almost anything from that conversation, just Luna with the ice cream.

Neither I was aware of MC's having a rival, whatever that means. Rival in the family, outside the family, rival for a love interest, rival in his mobile game competition.... so many alternatives.

I do remember young Cordia, as I think she is the most beautiful character in the novel. :love: Absolutely adorable!!!
It's been awhile since I played that event as well, but I'm finding the Gallery feature in the main menu really helpful.
If I just want to find an event I want to watch again, it's just so easy to find.

My original intent was to take a look at conversation between MC, Jalen, Luna & Gracie in the park and thought of skipping the whole Kaskar Family interrogation room scene (with fast skip). But it's basically the first scene of "The Kaskar Family" event, and I was curious as to whether I can get some more clues etc.

With the rival, I could be totally off the mark, but since it involves not just one, but all 4 Serpents, I think it's possibly the current Serpents are training/grooming both MC & the rival to become their successors. And what better way to train them than to throw them into a harsh environment such as mountain/forest in Bear Grylls style :ROFLMAO:

I still remember Giocabbe's flashback scene of young Cordia in the blizzard (like her nickname "The Blizzard Queen"). That was simply glorious.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
of course regarding MC, Luna, Gracie, Jalen should they become next generation of Serpents):
I wonder what quality Mc has can make him a serpent. Maybe social skills and indecent mind? :ROFLMAO:
I know Wilfred highly rated Mc but still can't see him as good as Luna or Gracie, even Antonio. Maybe Mc will go through some special moments and fully inspir his his potential?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wonder what quality Mc has can make him a serpent. Maybe social skills and indecent mind? :ROFLMAO:
I know Wilfred highly rated Mc but still can't see him as good as Luna or Gracie, even Antonio. Maybe Mc will go through some special moments and fully inspir his his potential?
Hopes has said that MC will be evolving (with events etc) as he rises in his rank (he's only soldado now).

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Hey, thanks for letting me know! I already downloaded it (booo) but have no idea what is going on, so was going to start over anyways, lol. Maybe I'll just wait.
Honestly if you have the time and don't mind starting again in version 0.7 ( or later ) Version 6.5 is definitely worth playing,
if the screenshot consists of your "latest saves" there is quite a lot more content too. The reason your 6.5 saves might not be compatible in future versions is because Hopesgaming wants to upgrade the missions system, gameplay and GUI (I'm really looking forward to that)
Anyways there is a lot of story and a hot scene for you to discover if you decide to.
Since you said you just got back to VN's if you are strictly looking for more adult content I'd skip this for now, but this story is absolutely amazing and there's a lot of fun to be had.

Yeah, I feel like we are a little behind in MCs progression probably because of creative decisions as mentioned above ^^
I wonder if we see more of those crews with the "elegant Caterina" or Angelo. Could be a lot of fun, the whole story 9 scene was amazing. I definitely hope for more of that.

Isn't he an Elite Soldado if you finish the event?
No, that was a bug in earlier versions than 6.5 and got fixed. You can still get above level 10 ( which is were you became Elite Soldato ) I think there will be some promotion scene or event for that ( maybe in next update ) :ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Rank 9 or 10 and I think it's just Soldado. Still a long way to go
No, that was a bug in earlier versions than 6.5 and got fixed. You can still get above level 10 ( which is were you became Elite Soldato ) I think there will be some promotion scene or event for that ( maybe in next update ) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I re-downloaded the game to check, I believe rank 10 is elite Soldado since it is marked as unknown rank right now, and probably will change once the promotion event/mission happens so basically he is on the verge of graduation, or maybe that is a bug because my save is old.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah I re-downloaded the game to check, I believe rank 10 is elite Soldado since it is marked as unknown rank right now, and probably will change once the promotion event/mission happens so basically he is on the verge of graduation, or maybe that is a bug because my save is old.
Hmm perhaps we might just get a promotion event after Eiza's sister stealth mission event.
Guessing we'll be getting these for each rank, though I do wonder how each of them will differ from the first Soldado promotion event (Blackie's speech in soldados promotion was something specific for a newbie entering the mafia family, so I'm guessing his speech from now on will be something specific to that rank).

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes