matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
is the gun equipped by the contracts?

i also didn't get any further until I did that if i remember correctly

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can't seem to start The Ombra quest, says I need a gun and I already have it.
Can't help you if you're playing on android, but if you're playing on PC, are you using any mods or cheats for your MC's stats?
If so, that's likely to be the culprit to the error.
Mods and cheats more often than not screws around the variable which triggers the Ombra contract event.

In that case, probably best to load a save before you used the cheat/mod.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey DeLuca's!
I will try something new. Roadmap with percentile.
The idea is to give an idea of how much is left without the need of etas. Eta's have been tried and always lead to chaos and stress.

Luna Event - 95%
Gracie Event1 - 100%
Gracie Event2 - 99%
Gracie Event3 - 85%
Gracie Event3 - 44%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 30%

Do note that some events are bigger than others. Gracie event 2 is longer than Luna event and story finale will be rather short.
Take the % with a grain of salt. Just my personal estimation of it.
There may be added some stuff depending on how it progresses. (Like an added Event4 of Gracie if it seems fit for it)
Whenever a good amount of percentile have been added (30% or something combined) I will make a quick post without much text beside the percentile change.
I feel like right now I only do post if I have a lot to say, and if not I just don't do it. Even if I know many people just want a small update post.
Hope you guys will like the new style!

Lastly, I will be going under the knife tomorrow (not due to health reasons or anything serious) but it will mean that I will be bedridden for at least three days or more.
Tho, I am pretty sure it will mean more time to work on DeLuca. Will keep you guys posted.

-HG

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Makes me wonder if Gracie's events for this upcoming release will be as big as Luna's story or if Luna's story (still probably one of the best pieces of content in any game I've ever played) will be a very unique case.
It's gonna be unique in regards to cruelty. Hopes said at some point that Luna's backstory will be the "heaviest" event in the game.
As for the length of Gracie's event, I think it compares it to this update's event with Luna, not the "My name is Luna" event. Idk though, I could very easily be wrong.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
HopesGaming Nice idea with the progress tracker. (y)
But, it still won't save the entitled members from screaming.
Check this thread WaL.
Dev does weekly graphical status updates in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
& still gets 10 pages of people complaining that "Total polish or Debug only moved by 3 items since yesterday, WTF are these lazy devs doing?", or "It's at 100%, why is it not released yet!!????", etc.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming Nice idea with the progress tracker. (y)
But, it still won't save the entitled members from screaming.
Check this thread WaL.
Dev does weekly graphical status updates in the
& still gets 10 pages of people complaining that "Total polish or Debug only moved by 3 items since yesterday, WTF are these lazy devs doing?", or "It's at 100%, why is it not released yet!!????", etc.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ah that looks awesome.
Mine is so simple, hehe.
Also, screw those people. This is for you guys to get an idea of the progress. Not to satisfy the filius people.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also, screw those people. This is for you guys to get an idea of the progress. Not to satisfy the filius people.
What that isn't for them?:ROFLMAO:

I really like this people::LOL:
I give a fuck about the game, the dev, all fans and haters, but needed to annouce my "opinion" of the game. And only my opinion of the game is the true one, even the dev himself doesn't know anything better than I and above all I saying it not for me, but for all you idiots out there who think this game is good. Also, this is my last post, go fuck yourself, my previous post don't count as the last one, because I'm right and you not. *and much of other blah blah blah*

Also take care of yourself if you go under the knife.

Sep 3, 2020
Ah that looks awesome.
Mine is so simple, hehe.
boss I heard you're going to the doctor
I just wanted to wish you well
and the Luna fan base cant wait until you get back we need our leader

but before you go if you need me to kill any redheaded assassins

you know like the kind that cannot keep their hands off your girlfriend let me know
280516_e8_0903.jpg

cough cough:whistle:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ah that looks awesome.
Mine is so simple, hehe.
Hey Hopes!
Great idea with the percentile progress tracker. It would give the fans a general (though not definite, as you said, a grain of salt) idea of how much progress has been made and get everyone hyped for the update coming.
Of course, there will likely be still minority who whine and complain, but as you said who cares about those Filiuses anyway. :LOL:

Regarding your visit to hospital tomorrow, you have my well wishes (and hope for a speedy recovery).

Also, here are some questions from me to hopefully distract you a little bit from what's coming tomorrow:

1) Any chance you can tease what Misc. section contains? Lore section? When I first saw this, I thought, 'hmmmm perhaps it might contain the tutorial contract/s' but then I remember you saying there will be no contract content in this update so it left me wondering.

2) With this update being heavily Gracie focused, will Gracie get a RP portrait update at the end of this season (feels like it's been a while since she had one)?

3) You said characters attire will change with every season. This is just my personal wish, but it would be great if the following could be changed every season too:

- Game's Main menu background
- Main girls' "End of contant" screens

And old ones, perhaps could be moved to gallery so players can still view them whenever they want.

4) Will there be more D-contracts before MC is able to tackle C-contracts, or are we moving onto C-contracts with the next update to the contracts (in season 2)? I know Cordia said "A promotion might be near" with the Ombra event, but personally I'd love to see more D-contracts before MC gets to C-contracts.

5) Poor, poor Aunt Layla, despite being present in a pretty memorable scene, still all we have to recognize her is her slipper she threw at pops (Hopes, I never knew you could be so heartless :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

But seriously, really looking forward to meeting the Kaskar Family. How big is the whole Kaskar Family plot (Jalen, Pops, Charvi, Layla, and their whole issue with the mole in their own family) in the overall narrative of the game? Will we see them soon in season 2?

Last edited:

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
I play 10-15 games from this site. Out of all of them I look forward to updates for The Deluca Family the most. It is by far my favorite game. Thanks HopesGaming for the rich story, fantastic art work and overall dedication you pour into this game!

OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020

Hey DeLuca's!
I will try something new. Roadmap with percentile.
The idea is to give an idea of how much is left without the need of etas. Eta's have been tried and always lead to chaos and stress.

Luna Event - 95%
Gracie Event1 - 100%
Gracie Event2 - 99%
Gracie Event3 - 85%
Gracie Event3 - 44%
Story Event (season finale) - 2 %
Misc - 30%

Do note that some events are bigger than others. Gracie event 2 is longer than Luna event and story finale will be rather short.
Take the % with a grain of salt. Just my personal estimation of it.
There may be added some stuff depending on how it progresses. (Like an added Event4 of Gracie if it seems fit for it)
Whenever a good amount of percentile have been added (30% or something combined) I will make a quick post without much text beside the percentile change.
I feel like right now I only do post if I have a lot to say, and if not I just don't do it. Even if I know many people just want a small update post.
Hope you guys will like the new style!

Lastly, I will be going under the knife tomorrow (not due to health reasons or anything serious) but it will mean that I will be bedridden for at least three days or more.
Tho, I am pretty sure it will mean more time to work on DeLuca. Will keep you guys posted.

-HG
FORGET gracie I WANT CORDIA

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Makes me wonder if Gracie's events for this upcoming release will be as big as Luna's story or if Luna's story (still probably one of the best pieces of content in any game I've ever played) will be a very unique case.
By big, you'd probably need to be more specific; are you talking about the story itself (on the emotional level, how dark, sorrowful, and how much it pulls at one's heartstrings etc) or are you talking about sheer size & length of the event itself?

On both instances, I'm not sure that will be the case.

For emotional level, My name is Luna was one of those events which was particularly dark (even in DeLuca standards), and while Hopes did say while there may be other events that are dark, he said they won't be quite as dark as My name is Luna.

Given that upcoming update will have Gracie's events being the following:

- Mission to convince Cordia to let Gracie join the Family business
- Gracie's continued learning experience regarding sex with the MC
- 1 or 2 other additional unrevealed Gracie events

I could be wrong, but not sure whether that will be to Luna's story scale (well not this one at least, unless it somehow deals with Gracie's "lost memory in the woods" storyline).

Also, regarding the length/size of the update, just my guess here, but I think if they combine all of Gracie's events in the update together, their combined length will most likely be longer than My name is Luna, but comparing them separately, I'd think they are shorter than My name is Luna event.

But of course, I could be wrong on both fronts (and it would be a pleasant surprise) ;)

FORGET gracie I WANT CORDIA
lol Hopes already said that Cordia's route will not begin until Gracie starts getting involved with the Family Business and Luna & Cordia begin their reconciliation.
Upcoming update deals with that first pre-requisite, so MC still needs to bring Luna & Cordia back together (which won't happen until season 2) before players can access Cordia's events.

So you'll need to wait (I love Cordia's character too, she's my second favorite character in the game).

Reactions: telomon and kecaldw

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
By big, you'd probably need to be more specific; are you talking about the story itself (on the emotional level, how dark, sorrowful, and how much it pulls at one's heartstrings etc) or are you talking about sheer size & length of the event itself?
I meant size in content, because there's no way Gracie's story is anywhere close to traumatic and horrifying as Luna's, and I don't see any other character having a backstory that has as much of an impact either.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I meant size in content, because there's no way Gracie's story is anywhere close to traumatic and horrifying as Luna's, and I don't see any other character having a backstory that has as much of an impact either.
Well, if that's the case, then here's my part of the reply which addresses what you're wondering about:

Also, regarding the length/size of the update, just my guess here, but I think if they combine all of Gracie's events in the update together, their combined length will most likely be longer than My name is Luna, but comparing them separately, I'd think they are shorter than My name is Luna event.
Feels like comparison between a single humongous sized event (Luna) along with 3 or 4 events with sizes ranging from moderate to relatively large (Gracie).

Reactions: whichone

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
I play 10-15 games from this site. Out of all of them I look forward to updates for The Deluca Family the most. It is by far my favorite game. Thanks HopesGaming for the rich story, fantastic art work and overall dedication you pour into this game!
yup, this is my fav too, along with cobd.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes