Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Glad to see DeLuca back... but gonna wait for the hotfix to 0.071 since I've tried to rush through the playthrough two times and both didn't went pass the first mission without a game crashing bug.
But hey, cool cameo of Elektra Natchios... just a quick question, if you choose anything BUT the full experience, you lose this type of thing, right?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Story content - there are a couple of new events. Hard to say what is worth it and not for some tho.
Thanks, Hopes. I will give it a try once the bug fix was out. No matter whether the new gameplay is my cup of tea or not, I do applaud you for making the best game here in terms of story, it is really second to none.

Besides, I played Zork back in the day, so maybe I will love the new style, haha.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Can someone help me? Wilfred wants me to get a firearm for burn the ombras contract. Where can I get it?
Also I am unable to trigger what is truly weak is truly strong event even though I have completed story 10 and can I have this event.
Clicking on continue story brings me back to my room for some reason. Is it a bug?

Reactions: Fabs93

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
So far I've only played the Nimble Fingers contact once, but I like the new system. I much prefer the original one, but this isn't as bad as I thought it would be given what people have been saying. Also, with the talk of a chance to fail checks, I avoided things I thought were going to be too hard, as well as buying the beanie and black jacket to boost my stealth. I'm not sure how bad of a grind it is yet as I've only done the one contract, but it doesn't seem like too much to me so far.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone help me? Wilfred wants me to get a firearm for burn the ombras contract. Where can I get it?
Also I am unable to trigger what is truly weak is truly strong event even though I have completed story 10 and can I have this event.
Clicking on continue story brings me back to my room for some reason. Is it a bug?
Yes, it's a bug. It was fixed already but the version isn't available here yet.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hopes, it's your game. You do you.
The majority of these are people who like the game and enjoy it. They are just giving their feedback on the gameplay as they know I can take it and also because I am curious if the new system is a hit or miss.
With that said, we do get a lot of people that shit for no reason so appreciates your thoughts a lot! Good to have people like ya here.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Glad to see DeLuca back... but gonna wait for the hotfix to 0.071 since I've tried to rush through the playthrough two times and both didn't went pass the first mission without a game crashing bug.
But hey, cool cameo of Elektra Natchios... just a quick question, if you choose anything BUT the full experience, you lose this type of thing, right?
For now - no.
I see it mostly as side things. But I am thinking of adding it to the no gameplay part as well.

how do i get the gun?
It's a but in 0.07. It's fixed in 0.07.1

So far I've only played the Nimble Fingers contact once, but I like the new system. I much prefer the original one, but this isn't as bad as I thought it would be given what people have been saying. Also, with the talk of a chance to fail checks, I avoided things I thought were going to be too hard, as well as buying the beanie and black jacket to boost my stealth. I'm not sure how bad of a grind it is yet as I've only done the one contract, but it doesn't seem like too much to me so far.
Glad to hear!
Remember the quest with the girls also gives exp so no need to grind it.

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug or a design choice but in Story+Freeroaming mode I can't peek on Luna or Gracie in the MC's bathroom. I know that the stealth level plays a role in whether MC dies or not, but it seems mean to not allow players to view that scene because of their choice in how they want to play. Just my thinking on it.

supman1337

Jun 24, 2020
There is. The no gameplay option
I think perhaps get rid of story+free roam mode and only have full gameplay vs VN mode, because story+free roam mode is essentially a VN mode except you have to go through the trouble of cycling the days and reading the journal

at least, that's how my latest re-playthrough was like, I treated it like a VN and just got to the story points

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I think perhaps get rid of story+free roam mode and only have full gameplay vs VN mode, because story+free roam mode is essentially a VN mode except you have to go through the trouble of cycling the days and reading the journal

at least, that's how my latest re-playthrough was like, I treated it like a VN and just got to the story points
Not a bad idea.
Thanks for the feedback

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
There is. The no gameplay option
Ok i will try that.... but also when i was in the Full experience one i found this error when talking to isabel during the first wine mission.. I also cannot peak on the girls in the story gameplay mode is this by design?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 488 Votes