4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glory hole shop. Which usually means she'll be getting accustomed to being fucked by multiple dudes. I wonder if there is goingbto be a glory hole scene surrounding this and she not simply getting fucked through the anonymous hole.

Reactions: LordWanze

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I really like this image, it leaves a lot to the imagination, which is more tantalizing than an explicit image.
^^^^ This.

Good eroticism is like good horror, the unseen is often more impactful than just throwing it all out there. Once you see the stalker in the alley/6 guy gangbang it's like "uhh okay now what?"

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Glory hole shop. Which usually means she'll be getting accustomed to being fucked by multiple dudes. I wonder if there is goingbto be a glory hole scene surrounding this and she not simply getting fucked through the anonymous hole.
That is too big a jump in escalation right now.

Reactions: TimoF965

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
^^^^ This.

Good eroticism is like good horror, the unseen is often more impactful than just throwing it all out there. Once you see the stalker in the alley/6 guy gangbang it's like "uhh okay now what?"
While I'm personally not a fan of glory holes or anything like that. The teaser image was pretty hot.

Anyway, bro I can't fucking wait until the hobo nuts inside my sexy girlfriend. I wonder if he'll use a condom at first but after a while they start doing it raw?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
While I'm personally not a fan of glory holes or anything like that. The teaser image was pretty hot.

Anyway, bro I can't fucking wait until the hobo nuts inside my sexy girlfriend. I wonder if he'll use a condom at first but after a while they start doing it raw?
Joshy I think I stumbled across your calender...
In game, I hope hobo is relegated to the backlines until he learns to clean himself up - Kat's worth far better than that.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Joshy I think I stumbled across your calender...
In game, I hope hobo is relegated to the backlines until he learns to clean himself up - Kat's worth far better than that.
Good that you put in that Sunday rest day. Being a cuck is hard work!

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes