4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
honestly Kathryn telling Luke everything is what I like alot but I do agree there needs to be a point where they have a actual open relationship kind of talk. What they are okay and not okay with that way Kathryn can fool around more freely. So far to me it makes sense she does tell Luke everything since she is completely faithful and doesn't want to cheat
So that she'll become another Anne from TAC(OS)?

An open relationship means freedom for both of them, not just her, I doubt you meant that though.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So that she'll become another Anne from TAC(OS)?

An open relationship means freedom for both of them, not just her, I doubt you meant that though.
Yeah I more like it the ask permission type of way not the telling a story kind of way from that other game. But all I was saying if that open relationship talks happens. I more meant for it just to set the ground rules , as right now I won't sleep with anyone with Luke until said conversation happens id consider it cheating on Kathryn. I'm fine with with complete freedom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I certainly would have preferred a route where if he turned down the BJ he would return in time, but otherwise would be too late. My choice would have been to be 'late' either way.
Ya I thought that's what it was gonna be with both choices being obvious since you could already see the creeper appearing..
This game is... Surprisingly awesome! Glad I tried it...
Wish Kathrin would get more agency and not have to tell him everything. The more independent and slutty, the better.
Bulk of this last update was spent kowtowing to your camp per results of that poll......

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, but so far there haven't been any consequences from player choice, not even positive ones, just forced ones that are part of the story no matter what.
Pretty sure most of the scenes had a player choice how far to go, all maybe except the getting caught by the cops.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just my $0.02... I think that part was fine. But what bothers me is when a dev has to put NTR WARNING on their choices. I think the scene setup and the choices themselves should give enough clues as to what will happen.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah I kinda of forgot about that I think when I saw NTR warning my mind went to assuming he would fuck her with the context of that scenario. But yeah now you mention the oral bit it's doesn't seem as off to me I just simply forgot all about it

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Bobbyboy48 would you be willing to start a fan art thread, i see lockhear is already up for doing some lol. And i would like to add some as well. And I'm sure there are a couple of other creators that may contribute.

Reactions: oldshoe

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have to put that there or some people get extremely upset.
Honestly, fuck'em. They should know what kinda content the game has.

Anyway, my point was that the dialogues and choices text should clearly indicate something "bad" might happen. You could also just make the warning text optional quite easily. It's just a peeve of mine. I'm smart enough to figure out how choices play out as long as the clues are in the story.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you've seen how much I bitch about cheating and sleazebags, even I'd prefer it that way - if the writing is on the wall, who would unwillingly pick that way :LOL:
yeah I picked it to see it and reloaded as I wasn't about to cheat on her. I didn't even let Luke watch as that didn't feel right either since Kat has no idea it wasn't Luke.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah I more like it the ask permission type of way not the telling a story kind of way from that other game. But all I was saying if that open relationship talks happens. I more meant for it just to set the ground rules , as right now I won't sleep with anyone with Luke until said conversation happens id consider it cheating on Kathryn. I'm fine with with complete freedom.
Same here. A good sharing relationship is all about communication. And I like Anne (TACOS not TAC).

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Honestly, fuck'em. They should know what kinda content the game has.

Anyway, my point was that the dialogues and choices text should clearly indicate something "bad" might happen. You could also just make the warning text optional quite easily. It's just a peeve of mine. I'm smart enough to figure out how choices play out as long as the clues are in the story.
I am very thankful that he gives early warnings, and i am sure that this is the only reason for non cucks/sharer/swinger to enjoy and supporting the game. Most of the ntr games give you no choice and that limits the audience. Sure, it makes development more complicated but it gives the game some uniqueness. Because of that i was one of his earliest biggest supporters hoping it would be follow the direction of alwl or eg (people that knows these games know what i am talking about). I stopped supporting it because i thought that he decides to go a different, more typical ntr path. since then i am watching the development and , so far i like it and am considering to support him again.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am very thankful that he gives early warnings, and i am sure that this is the only reason for non cucks/sharer/swinger to enjoy and supporting the game. Most of the ntr games give you no choice and that limits the audience. Sure, it makes development more complicated but it gives the game some uniqueness. Because of that i was one of his earliest biggest supporters hoping it would be follow the direction of alwl or eg (people that knows these games know what i am talking about). I stopped supporting it because i thought that he decides to go a different, more typical ntr path. since then i am watching the development and , so far i like it and am considering to support him again.
To be fair I dont think the few of us are advocating against the choices, the choices are always good! It's the giant bold letter warnings that accompany them, as if a player couldnt figure out this would be a "Bad" action.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What do you need the warning for unless you're not reading what's happening in a scene, though? The choices should be obvious what will happen, and if they're not, the scene needs some work to fix that, which should improve the story for everyone.

I'm definitely not talking about removing choices! If it's boring kinetic novel that just leads to NTR or not, I have no interest in playing. Choices are important to shape how the story plays out and gives us a sense of control over what happens.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I use these if i decide to skip some updates for more content and start a new game, i just ctrl through the old content and that makes it easier.( I´m old :p ) I like swinging, SWINGING not sharing, both in rl and in games but hate netorare so i use ctrl skip to the "not my route" scenes.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes