4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I use these if i decide to skip some updates for more content and start a new game, i just ctrl through the old content and that makes it easier.( I´m old :p ) I like swinging, both in rl and in games but hate netorare so i use ctrl skip to the "not my route" scenes.
Fair enough. In which case I am simply asking for it to be a setting to enable or not. Like I have for my walkthrough in my LSS port:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I like swinging, SWINGING not sharing, both in rl and in games but hate netorare so i use ctrl skip to the "not my route" scenes.
I mean, swinging IS sharing, although sharing isn't always swinging. If you're a swinger IRL you should already know that it's a popular misconception that swinging only refers to couple swapping. In fact, it refers to almost all extramarital and outside of relationship sharing of your significant other. Threesomes, consensual cuckolding (or stag/vixen dynamic), swapping, and even a full blown orgy, it's all swinging as long as it involves a romantically involved couple who are mutually participating. Swinging is an umbrella term much like BDSM is, albeit on a smaller scale in comparison.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Bobbyboy48 would you be willing to start a fan art thread, i see lockhear is already up for doing some lol. And i would like to add some as well. And I'm sure there are a couple of other creators that may contribute.
Does the original creator have to make it? If so then I'll do it some time soon. I only have time to pop on here for like 30 seconds at a time these days.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Does the original creator have to make it? If so then I'll do it some time soon. I only have time to pop on here for like 30 seconds at a time these days.
Not necessarily. Anyone can make it.
The fan art people should be the ones to initiate it. I did report posts to see if a moderator would create a thread and move the related posts to it. We'll see if that happens.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I don't think you have to be, but as it is your game and characters, i just assumed you might to be the one to open it. But all good.

Reactions: oldshoe

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Honestly, fuck'em. They should know what kinda content the game has.

Anyway, my point was that the dialogues and choices text should clearly indicate something "bad" might happen. You could also just make the warning text optional quite easily. It's just a peeve of mine. I'm smart enough to figure out how choices play out as long as the clues are in the story.
Bro you and I have been here long enough to know, most people aren't that smart :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Bro you and I have been here long enough to know, most people aren't that smart :ROFLMAO:
lol true, but Saphire made a decent point above. So I'd settle for providing a choice for avoiding NTR and removing those choices for their playthroughs or a simple setting that enables/disables the warning.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now I can't stop thinking about Kathryn getting pregnant. I'll find the biggest most studly dude ever to get the job done.
And the only people who'll ever know are me and her.
my pick would be Alex he seems like a good dude for a criminal

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Now I can't stop thinking about Kathryn getting pregnant. I'll find the biggest most studly dude ever to get the job done.
And the only people who'll ever know are me and her.

I must admit, she's such a sweet and gorgeous wife to mess with. I really enjoyed making her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think either Franklin or the hobo would be my picks but I would be the real dad not them. They just get to do the insemination part.
And in the case of (name of Kathryn's baby), Joshy, you are ......... Not the father.

You'd be a stepfather at best Joshy.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes