4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True that ! I am more a fan of Sharing or hot wife/girlfriend where the two come to the decision together to have an open relationship.. This can be done ( and is ) in many games to make it fun! and interesting !

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, LIs should only cheat on Joshy. :Kappa:
Cheating? bro I'm practically going to be throwing those dudes at Kath. As long as they measure up of course.
And I vow never to touch another woman only Kathryn gets to have sex with other people on my playthroughs.

• Wow
Reactions: BlenderGuy

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I must admit, she's such a sweet and gorgeous wife to mess with. I really enjoyed making her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad this wasn't just a scene down the road though. Could have been a cool scene with Kat sucking them off because she realizes the singer is actually a bore, or maybe even gay, and she doesn't want to wait till he comes back telling her about his irritable bowel syndrome. They have fun, drink some beers and talk about working abroad and when she looks at the watch they unbutton their pants to let her decide how the evening will end.

Would have been funny to deny her boyfriend witnessing the main event because he can't hold his liquor. Well at least we got the pictures. Shouldn't be that difficult to rewrite the scene in later on.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Events with random strangers can be hot but not when Lukes off doing whatever and Kath has no idea who's eating her out. Its more of a grape vibe than anything else.
Oh, I do like those scenes.

Which is why Kat is always asking him if X is okay and feels bad when she gives in like with the landlord on the webcam.
I think this would fall under customary law already. I mean if she asks him once or twice, ok. But in every scene. I would have told her log ago to just go with the flow and only ask me if it is about putting it in (or however much I like it). What I do like, though is her telling him live what she is doing. This is not the "content warning"-type of notification.

IMO one shouldn't present the story as a corruption game when the only difference between her naughtiest self and the one we get to witness from the start is that she only didn't do it with the knowledge of the MC.
If it would be the only difference - if you are a capable writer, you can make a lot out or this. A trusting swinger couple where something gooes wrong ans the trusted wife is not so trusted after all.even elaborate on the question "why do it behind his back when she is allowed to do it anyways?" Maybe she is hurt? Does not love him anymore? Wants a child and knows he in infertile?

How often has a guy met a girl he had no desire to sleep with, but through their influence he changed his mind and went for it?
This way aroud: Not once at all :D .
But if you scale it down a little... alcohol letting me do more than I wanted? A lot of times. And letting her do more than she wanted? Also happened.
Not saying it doesnt happen, "shameful drunk fucks" are a thing, but at least in something like East Block here the fandom has elevated it to a regular theme.
Yeah, you are right. I would not even say the effects are too emphazised, but the regularity. In every other AVN, the gril drinks an does everything. And still, after the 10th time: "Oh my, how could I? Never again!" :D .
You could also just make the warning text optional quite easily.
Good Idea! Optional is always a great idea. Even with games that show consequenses (Option1: +3 love points) I like it optional. In the first two or three playthroughs, I like to play just how I feel. And if I am through with it, I try to max out some stats, rech scenes I did not reach. For this, an optional info comes in handy.

The choices should be obvious what will happen, and if they're not, the scene needs some work to fix that, which should improve the story for everyone.
I don't think so. What I don't like is when choises seem to be determined in their consequences, but aren't. Like the choice : "I don't want to get blown now!" is followed by "I break up with you because you wanted to blow me, you slut!". As if the MC does not know his true intentions when making the decision and is surprised by them afterwards. Better would have been the choice "I don't like girls who blow guys so I better brak up with her"
But I do love choices that are intransparent IF the consequences of the choice are unclear to the MC. Like chosing between the long but bright way along the street or the short but dark way through the woods. Will she just be scared? Will she get home early (if she bought a flashlight before) so she finds her boyfriend cheating on her? Will she be raped? Will the long way let her miss her hot neighbour in the stairway?
I like this uncertainty, the surprise. I hate it if there was an explaination at the decision "Short, dark alley - warning, RAPE scene with interracial aspect. Cumshot avoidable."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think if the player chooses to cheat on Kath than she should automatically cheat later on.
im most likely wrong on this but been thinking about this lately. I have a feeling the choice during the flashback if you have Kathryn blow all the guys in the trailer or not might effect the cheating path later. Because when Kathryn said to Clem how Luke doesn't know / remember , made me think after playing the flashback Luke is going to find out later and will lead to fight / argument. So i'm thinking the choice during the flashback will effect if they have a fight and after that another choice will determine if she cheats or not.

So far, the only NTR is her blowing some guys and receiving oral? Did I miss anything?
Nah those are the only scenes I can think that could be NTR tho me personally I don't even count her receiving oral as NTR

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't think so. What I don't like is when choises seem to be determined in their consequences, but aren't. Like the choice : "I don't want to get blown now!" is followed by "I break up with you because you wanted to blow me, you slut!". As if the MC does not know his true intentions when making the decision and is surprised by them afterwards. Better would have been the choice "I don't like girls who blow guys so I better brak up with her"
But I do love choices that are intransparent IF the consequences of the choice are unclear to the MC. Like chosing between the long but bright way along the street or the short but dark way through the woods. Will she just be scared? Will she get home early (if she bought a flashlight before) so she finds her boyfriend cheating on her? Will she be raped? Will the long way let her miss her hot neighbour in the stairway?
I like this uncertainty, the surprise. I hate it if there was an explaination at the decision "Short, dark alley - warning, RAPE scene with interracial aspect. Cumshot avoidable."
I think you don't fully understand what I was saying. I am advocating against "Short, dark alley - warning, RAPE scene with interracial aspect. Cumshot avoidable"-style choices. Because it should be apparent to the player based on how the scene and dialogue are setup that something will happen. "Go down the short, dark, alley" is enough for me to think, "hmm... maybe not the best choice, but let's see what happens".

Take the sex shop scene, for example. The scene set us up to know that if we leave our naked girlfriend alone with her ass hanging out, that the predator who was creeping around the corner will try something with her. NTR WARNING is not needed.

I'm definitely not advocating for the choices to spell everything out for players, but allow them to come to their own conclusions based on the information provided in the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimoF965

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think you don't fully understand what I was saying. I am advocating against "Short, dark alley - warning, RAPE scene with interracial aspect. Cumshot avoidable"-style choices. Because it should be apparent to the player based on how the scene and dialogue are setup that something will happen. "Go down the short, dark, alley" is enough for me to think, "hmm... maybe not the best choice, but let's see what happens".

Take the sex shop scene, for example. The scene set us up to know that if we leave our naked girlfriend alone with her ass hanging out, that the predator who was creeping around the corner will try something with her. NTR WARNING is not needed.

I'm definitely not advocating for the choices to spell everything out for players, but allow them to come to their own conclusions based on the information provided in the scene.
Hey dude what did you think of that shower masturbation scene? I thought it was so hot the things Kathryn was thinking.

One of the hottest netorase scenes I have seen in a while.

Reactions: Will619

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey dude what did you think of that shower masturbation scene? I thought it was so hot the things Kathryn was thinking.

One of the hottest netorase scenes I have seen in a while.
You mean where she's recounting all the perverted things she's been up to? It was ok... I'm indifferent about it. I wouldn't say one of the hottest, personally.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I don't even count her receiving oral as NTR
You are definetly more tolerant than I, bro!
Because it should be apparent to the player based on how the scene and dialogue are setup that something will happen.
Thanks fo clarifying. I think the magic happens with the word "something". I can life much better with this.
But to be true, I also love an unclear choice sometimes(!). Like what do next: Go to the store or workout? If it happens to much, it feels like the creator thriowing undetermind events at you. But if it happens sometimes, I like even being raped becaus I went to the store that got raided by a gang and I am their victim. So even if the content is not foreseeable and it leads to extreme consequences, I don't want to know beforehand (if this is done well, logically and not too excessive).

What do you think about this :) ? Do you want control, or a surprise from time to time ;) ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You mean where she's recounting all the perverted things she's been up to? It was ok... I'm indifferent about it. I wouldn't say one of the hottest, personally.
Fair enough I just almost lost it when she said 'make both of us happy and shoot gallons of your hot cum deep inside my womb'.

Talk about sexy writing.

Reactions: Will619

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly that shower scene made me look forward to future updates on the no sharing path. As she said she wants to have a baby with Luke normally im not into impregnation or creampie's but Kathryn makes things im not into hot. Not just that I think it be a very wholesome and romantic thing for the couple.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Honestly that shower scene made me look forward to future updates on the no sharing path. As she said she wants to have a baby with Luke normally im not into impregnation or creampie's but Kathryn makes things im not into hot. Not just that I think it be a very wholesome and romantic thing for the couple.
I could go along with that, so long as it's Luke's baby.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes