4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
All good, except the impregnation :D .

What do I have to do to get a path named after myself ;) ?
I suppose each of those routes could be split two-way even further, with all of them ending in either Kathryn impregnated/pregnant or no impregnation/pregnancy.

Doesn't sound like too much extra work, literally just slap 10 more renders for each epilogue variant (so 6 in total) and we good.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Depending on his work schedule and what hardware he has, that can still potentially add up quickly.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The amount of games that offer that second option are really rare unfortunately.
That's because that's a hard cuck option, that's not said as a pejorative; objectively, that's very deep in the cuck fetish.

That's why I didn't like his suggestion, I'm guessing a lot of players here (non-ntr players) are like me in that they'd have no issue with Kath and Luke having their sharing/swinging/hotwifing whatever fun, but at the end of the day they're together and of course any kids they'd have would be their own. And none of those proposed paths really capture that...

Now on one hand choices are good - however I'd hate to see this end up in a situation where the respective paths rely on early variables for the outcome - sometimes forcing players down a path they'd rather not be on, but as long as it's independent of other choices, by all means.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
That's because that's a hard cuck option, that's not said as a pejorative; objectively, that's very deep in the cuck fetish.

That's why I didn't like his suggestion, I'm guessing a lot of players here (non-ntr players) are like me in that they'd have no issue with Kath and Luke having their sharing/swinging/hotwifing whatever fun, but at the end of the day they're together and of course any kids they'd have would be their own. And none of those proposed paths really capture that...

Now on one hand choices are good - however I'd hate to see this end up in a situation where the respective paths rely on early variables for the outcome - sometimes forcing players down a path they'd rather not be on, but as long as it's independent of other choices, by all means.
this-deathmonkeyxl.gif

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Agreed. Anything like that would have to be brought up as a choice at the time, not forced upon players based on if you accepted a lot of sharing scenes or whatever. Like, one example that is sometimes used is for the player to research specific kinks and then think to himself how he would feel about that and here's where the player could be like, "That's hot!" or "No fucking way!".

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022

Exactly, if this was a NTR game (netorare) that could happen of course, but this is clearly not a netorare game, at least for now.
I am still wondering if we see true swinging in this game, since Luke is clearly not a beta. If not i just switch to the other new great game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Agreed. Anything like that would have to be brought up as a choice at the time, not forced upon players based on if you accepted a lot of sharing scenes or whatever. Like, one example that is sometimes used is for the player to research specific kinks and then think to himself how he would feel about that and here's where the player could be like, "That's hot!" or "No fucking way!".
Dudes I'm not saying force it on all players it's just one of my biggest kinks and often think about it whenever I play a game with netorase.
And it certainly wouldn't mean I want them to break up I want them to stay together and be a loving couple.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dudes I'm not saying force it on all players it's just one of my biggest kinks and often think about it whenever I play a game with netorase.
And it certainly wouldn't mean I want them to break up I want them to stay together and be a loving couple.
I don't recall ever accusing you of forcing anything on anyone... if you re-read my post that you quoted. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't recall ever accusing you of forcing anything on anyone... if you re-read my post that you quoted. :WaitWhat:
True i should have quoted Johnny because he makes it sound like that is ntr but I have read plenty of stories where a couple let another dude do the deed and they still remain in a loving relationship.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
ya I think he's just saying the same as me in that adding those choices would be fine, as long as they were able to be made independently of prior choices. I've played too many games where because I picked option B early in A vs B, I'm forced into option Y later in X vs Y, because dev assumed people who like A must like X and B must like Y.

Reactions: Pantera1320

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ya I think he's just saying the same as me in that adding those choices would be fine, as long as they were able to be made independently of prior choices. I've played too many games where because I picked option B early in A vs B, I'm forced into option Y later in X vs Y, because dev assumed people who like A must like X and B must like Y.
Don't confuse him with all that Algebra, PGJ... :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know we're just speculating here but I believe they could have a baby from another dude and still be a loving and wholesome couple.
And I feel the same if I choose the humiliation options when they are added.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
True i should have quoted Johnny because he makes it sound like that is ntr but I have read plenty of stories where a couple let another dude do the deed and they still remain in a loving relationship.
yeah while that thing is not for me as I don't really like impregnation expect for in certain games depending on the LI depending on the context. I fully get what you mean about the part where it not NTR but romantic. I do believe if it's a healthy and loving relationship with good communication and consent about such things nothing is really NTR. Only when it done behind ones back or lies then it starts to go into NTR territory for me. Otherwise it's just a healthy romantic loving relationship don't care what other people say.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll avoid any swinging scenes tbh I mean what do I actually gain from something like that? Sex with some random girl no thank. I want an emotional connection not casual sex.

My pleasure will come from watching Kath. Compersion for the win.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll avoid any swinging scenes tbh I mean what do I actually gain from something like that? Sex with some random girl no thank. I want an emotional connection not casual sex.

My pleasure will come from watching Kath. Compersion for the win.
swinging doesn't have to be with a random girl, you absolute donut! lol

• Wow

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just wait until the options for humiliation talk come up. I'm already getting excited just thinking about it.
I'll be in my element.
I think the only time you leave your element is when you sleep. Otherwise you're on F95... randomly posting your cucky fantasies in threads... :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes