4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Now I only want him to do knee-high socks on non-sharing scenes... :KEK:
I can't help it bro stuff like knee-high socks, sexy lingerie and dirty talk arre things that really send me wild with lust.
And she was wearing shoes in that last scene that was also sexy.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't help it bro stuff like knee-high socks, sexy lingerie and dirty talk arre things that really send me wild with lust.
And she was wearing shoes in that last scene that was also sexy.
I bet you're the type that wants her to give you a footjob while wearing such things and sucking another guy's cock. You only get her feet. He gets everything else.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I bet you're the type that wants her to give you a footjob while wearing such things and sucking another guy's cock. You only get her feet. He gets everything else.
Actually I'm not a feet guy. But I would love to kiss her as she is giving a blowjob.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey Bobby do you think Kathryn might wear knee-high socks again in the future? Possibly during a sharing scene?
Knee-high socks are a huge turn on for me.
I prefer black stocking and high heels my self but I do admit knee high socks can be great a certain characters with a certain look to them. especially a certain blonde from another game with some drama issues with her dad and a contract for staying in college.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Actually I'm not a feet guy. But I would love to kiss her as she is giving a blowjob.
I don't think it's about the feet... it's the fact that she decided that's all you get while she pleasures better men than you. :WeSmart:

Also, I'm not a feet guy. I think feet are gross.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think it's about the feet... it's the fact that she decided that's all you get while she pleasures better men than you. :WeSmart:

Also, I'm not a feet guy. I think feet are gross.
Well there is something very taboo that would be hot. What if I have to wear a condom but the hobo gets to do it raw?

Reactions: TimoF965

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well there is something very taboo that would be hot. What if I have to wear a condom but the hobo gets to do it raw?
Joshy... we really need to work on your fascination with dirty hobo dick. If you love her as much as you proclaim, with LIs in every game thread, you wouldn't want her to have anything to do with a filthy, dirty, disgusting, hobo.

Now let's talk a more realistic situation... like her not requiring a clean guy to wear a condom. Maybe you can get off on that instead?

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Feet are great when they are in high heels and stockings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . Joking aside yeah im not into feet scenes I actually hate them and find them annoying yet im a bit OCD and can't say no and I will still play them just to see the scene in games if the option is skip it or watch it

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy... we really need to work on your fascination with dirty hobo dick. If you love her as much as you proclaim, with LIs in every game thread, you wouldn't want her to have anything to do with a filthy, dirty, disgusting, hobo.

Now let's talk a more realistic situation... like her not requiring a clean guy to wear a condom. Maybe you can get off on that instead?
As long as the dude doesn't wear a condom and creampies her I'll be happy.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes