4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
and don't get me wrong! I like both! Steak for some nights and clams in white wine sauce for others!

Yes, please for the love of god no alleyways (this is not a hobo-bashing comment in disguise, bring the hobo home if she has to)...sex that looks uncomfortable aint hot.
I'm just sick of Alleys and stuff like that in sharing games tbh. And you're right bringing him home would be the best option.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just sick of Alleys and stuff like that in sharing games tbh. And you're right bringing him home would be the best option.
I kind of like Alleys if it's just groping but yeah never been a big fan of alley bj or sex tbh I like to be in a better looking place for sure

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
sex that looks uncomfortable aint hot
As somewhat of an exhibitionist myself, and someone who likes thrilling or even risky sex scenarios, I'll have to disagree. I do think alleys are uninteresting, however the bathroom stall of a bar or club, now that's a classic and is hot as fuck imo. Just the thought that anyone can walk in and hear you at a moments notice, hits different. That's me though, I'm far from vanilla if it wasn't obvious already and just love some of the kinkier and more taboo things in life.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As somewhat of an exhibitionist myself, and someone who likes thrilling or even risky sex scenarios, I'll have to disagree. I do think alleys are uninteresting, however the bathroom stall of a bar or club, now that's a classic and is hot as fuck imo. Just the thought that anyone can walk in and hear you at a moments notice, hits different. That's me though, I'm far from vanilla if it wasn't obvious already and just love some of the kinkier and more taboo things in life.
It isn't romantic enough for me tbh bro. That's partly why I think the first sharing event sex scene should be in Luke & Kathryn's bed.
I do agree though about kinky stuff I'm pretty out there myself.

Reactions: lordleal3

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I just want Luke to decide what the hell he actually wants. Does he want to share Kat or not? The gloryhole part was the perfect opportunity to see how he really feels about that and he stops it regardless of player choice. Maybe it's all just a fantasy for him and should stay as such?

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hot! All you need is a couple hobos in that stall with you and you're all set! ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This scene made me a bit emotional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its scenes like this that prove why this game is top tier. I know the writing is good when I get emotional about it.
one of the best scenes not gonna lie. It's better than most emotional scenes in non NTR / sharing games at least when I think or compare it to the ones I think are better than this game . Which kinda of makes me really think there will be a scene at one point where Luke will find out what happened during their first date. Which probably will be another emotional scene.

My personal theory I think that scene if it happens could also maybe lead into a argument as well and kick start the cheating path if it's revealed by Clem depending on player choice of course. While I do somewhat like Clem she also comes across as a snake to me that would use whatever ammunition she can to get between Luke and Kathryn even if it means breaking them up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
one of the best scenes not gonna lie. It's better than most emotional scenes in non NTR / sharing games at least when I think or compare it to the ones I think are better than this game . Which kinda of makes me really think there will be a scene at one point where Luke will find out what happened during their first date. Which probably will be another emotional scene.

My personal theory I think that scene if it happens could also maybe lead into a argument as well and kick start the cheating path if it's revealed by Clem depending on player choice of course. While I do somewhat like Clem she also comes across as a snake to me that would use whatever ammunition she can to get between Luke and Kathryn even if it means breaking them up.
Clem is Harvey Weinstein but with a vagina. She is a sneaky bitch who I wouldn't even eat out or watch bang another dude.

And yeah, that first date has opened a can of worms. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I just want Luke to decide what the hell he actually wants. Does he want to share Kat or not? The gloryhole part was the perfect opportunity to see how he really feels about that and he stops it regardless of player choice. Maybe it's all just a fantasy for him and should stay as such?
I think it's more of Luke realizing what he is doing is wrong. As if I recall correctly he calls himself a piece of shit, since in the context of the scene Kathryn had no idea the guy wasn't Luke. So I took it more as he had a change of heart for what he almost let happen because of his desire and fetish instead of doing was right immediately. Tho maybe im just reading to much into it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Luke's desires are certainly an interesting plot device. Like some people in real life I think Luke feels ashamed of his fantasies and tries to suppress them.

He knows it could all turn to shit quickly. And Kathryn doesn't fully understand how deep his desires run yet coupled with their naivety it's no wonder he acts like he does.

Anyway, how Bobby is handling that whole storyline is phenomenal imo.

Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Luke's desires are certainly an interesting plot device. Like some people in real life I think Luke feels ashamed of his fantasies and tries to suppress them.

He knows it could all turn to shit quickly. And Kathryn doesn't fully understand how deep his desires run yet coupled with their naivety it's no wonder he acts like he does.

Anyway, how Bobby is handling that whole storyline is phenomenal imo.
Just my 2cents, to me in the writing it comes across less as shame and more genuine concern that he'll take things too far by getting them into a dangerous situation or the like... so it's less of an internal battle of shame vs honesty, and more trying to temper and moderate desires.

Reactions: TimoF965 and SlapE

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think it's more of Luke realizing what he is doing is wrong. As if I recall correctly he calls himself a piece of shit, since in the context of the scene Kathryn had no idea the guy wasn't Luke. So I took it more as he had a change of heart for what he almost let happen because of his desire and fetish instead of doing was right immediately. Tho maybe im just reading to much into it.
I think it may be just as simple as everything else she has agreed to it, letting that guy fuck her in the gloryhole wouldn't have been her decision, it would have been a 'forced' action. He would get sexual gratification watching her get fucked by some other dude, but his conscience gets the better of him.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Just my 2cents, to me in the writing it comes across less as shame and more genuine concern that he'll take things too far by getting them into a dangerous situation or the like... so it's less of an internal battle of shame vs honesty, and more trying to temper and moderate desires.
I agree. Sometimes he feels shame about how his desires seem to override his critical thinking and puts Kathryn in "danger", but mostly he is just struggling trying to balance satisfying his cuck/swinging dreams, not alienating Kathryn in the process while also making her happy.

Me and Joshy92 are just waiting for the day he gives Kathryn over to a 'superior' male to satisfy her.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think it may be just as simple as everything else she has agreed to it, letting that guy fuck her in the gloryhole wouldn't have been her decision, it would have been a 'forced' action. He would get sexual gratification watching her get fucked by some other dude, but his conscience gets the better of him.
yeah that's pretty much what I was trying to get at i'm just terrible at explaining my thoughts.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Are the decisions taken by Kathryn alone (such as teasing Seville vs shutting down the video call) tracked for points? (Anyone who looked at the code or use URM should know).

If they are, it should give an indication of whether it can go in an NTR direction or stick strictly to a "sharing with Luke's permission only" format.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It would've been a great way for him to find out before having her knowingly do it and starting to want it herself while he realizes too late he doesn't like her going all the way as much as he thought he would.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Are the decisions taken by Kathryn alone (such as teasing Seville vs shutting down the video call) tracked for points? (Anyone who looked at the code or use URM should know).

If they are, it should give an indication of whether it can go in an NTR direction or stick strictly to a "sharing with Luke's permission only" format.
All the choices in the game are linked to variables that are tracked by calls before future choices for eventually which scenes will be seen or how they will be seen. The second half of the game will see a more custom experience based on past choices with more variation to the scenes that play out.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes