4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This isn't real life if we all come to a mutual understanding that I'll be the dad than I'll be the dad.
It would still be in name only, the birth certificate legally has to have the biological dad on it, which isn't you even no matter if you all agree, they are nice enough to let you assume the role of the father, which the guy or Kathryn could refuse, as is their right.

Just because this isn't real life doesn't mean none of the logic applies.

Reactions: oldshoe

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It would still be in name only, the birth certificate legally has to have the biological dad on it, which isn't you even no matter if you all agree, they are nice enough to let you assume the role of the father, which the guy or Kathryn could refuse, as is their right.

What if she has a one night stand with a stranger? And doesn't know who he is?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm not an expert, but there are ways to find out these days.
If the biological father isn't there to claim the kid, then the significant other of the child's mother can put his name on the birth certificate and be the adoptive father. In the case of a married couple, the husband will automatically be the legal father no matter what, and he will have the say in the child's life. The biological father would have to take it to the courts and ask for paternity and file a suit, then it would be on the courts to accept the suit and order a DNA test.

Even in the case of this though, it's not guaranteed that the judge will award paternity rights to the biological father, it all depends on living situations, how long it took for the biological father to reach out to the courts, and how good of a father the legal father (the husband) is and how the child feels about him. At the end of the day it's about what's in the child's best interest, not about what the biological father wants.

Reactions: oldshoe and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If the biological father isn't there to claim the kid, then the significant other of the child's mother can put his name on the birth certificate and be the adoptive father. In the case of a married couple, the husband will automatically be the legal father no matter what, and he will have the say in the child's life. The biological father would have to take it to the courts and ask for paternity and file a suit, then it would be on the courts to accept the suit and order a DNA test.

Even in the case of this though, it's not guaranteed that the judge will award paternity rights to the biological father, it all depends on living situations, how long it took for the biological father to reach out to the courts, and how good of a father the legal father (the husband) is and how the child feels about him. At the end of the day it's what's in the child's best interest, not about what the biological father wants.
I don't think the hobo would be a good dad so I'll step up and claim responsibility.

• Sad
Reactions: oldshoe and SlapE

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
True, but anyone would expect Luke to arrive when the stranger is already fucking her, otherwise either Luke came way too fast, or the stranger spent a long time eating her out, both reasons are weird.
yeah that's what I thought as well

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Now I can't stop thinking about Kathryn getting pregnant. I'll find the biggest most studly dude ever to get the job done.
And the only people who'll ever know are me and her.
That would be the most unlikely and lucky event for the Flasher Character.
He probably assumed his bloodline's a dead end, but then you randomly allow that. Wild.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: oldshoe and Joshy92

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

I don't know what country you're in, but in the UK birth certificates don't need the fathers name on it and as far as I know they don't do dna tests to see who the father is when you do put the fathers name down.

Reactions: oldshoe and peteraw

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey Bobbyboy48 I know you're a busy dude, so I won't annoy you after this and I know we already talked about how awesome the game is, but I forgot to mention that when I'm playing, I feel the passion & love you have put into this game and that makes it even more enjoyable to play.

Games made with passion are way better than games made without it.
You have a story you want to tell and I'm happy I get to be a passenger on this awesome journey you are taking us on.

So, thank you again for creating this wonderful game and for creating a beautiful woman like Kathryn. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say I'll stop bothering you now.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hey Bobbyboy48 I know you're a busy dude, so I won't annoy you after this and I know we already talked about how awesome the game is, but I forgot to mention that when I'm playing, I feel the passion & love you have put into this game and that makes it even more enjoyable to play.

Games made with passion are way better than games made without it.
You have a story you want to tell and I'm happy I get to be a passenger on this awesome journey you are taking us on.

So, thank you again for creating this wonderful game and for creating a beautiful woman like Kathryn. Anyway, that's all I wanted to say I'll stop bothering you now.
I do love this game and the characters very much. I just wish I had more time to give it the care that it deserves. I won’t stop working on this game for a long time. I’ll be continuously going in and tweaking things, adding to scenes etc long after the game is “finished”. Hopefully one day it will be be a great piece of work that I’ll be proud of and other people can enjoy long after I’m gone.

Thanks Joshy and everyone else that takes the time to comment and discuss the game and the characters on this forum. A lot of devs look down on this website but it is the main reason this game exists. I never would have ever known about AVNs otherwise. Hopefully I’ll be able work on this game and many others for years to come. Who knows, maybe I’ll be able to do this full time one day and be able to hire someone to help make it. That would be really cool.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hey Bobbyboy48 maybe you could make what-if scenarios as extra chapters you can select from the main menu, showing what scenes would be like if Kathryn doesn't refuse with the flasher or the gloryhole at the cinema, Luke doesn't put a stop to things in the alley, the kissing in the park, the sex shop gloryhole, etc., and if Alex didn't cum as fast, the cops didn't arrive, her train doesn't arrive at her stop as fast, etc., and all other scenes that are technically interrupted or over too soon now and in future chapters.

i think this would be a lot of fun, would satisfy everyone who wanted scenes to continue with your writing quality, yet wouldn't mess with the flow of your story.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I feel bad for Clem because she keeps trying but she won't ever get any dick from me. She is kind of hot though.
Perhaps I could find her a hung dude to satisfy her?

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes