HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looked at the first 4 pics posted and i got to ask: is this just a RPMaker game transferred to the unity engine or something? because that's what it looks like, that this was made using a RPMaker engine then they transferred it over to unity but yeah i'm gonna pass because this seems like a recipe for potentially annoying/game breaking bugs {such as not getting all the dialogue text} to be appear

Reactions: Kingdomless

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
How do you edit your save file? Saveeditonline doesn't work for this and neither does Mtool. Man I hate Unity games...

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
mtl is relly bade :/
1685496698804.png

So to describe the game as English is a slap in the face anyway. The translation tool was made extremely badly
I wouldn't offer it here like that, you have to be ashamed of yourself .

Reactions: parakep

Mar 3, 2019
i saw this awhile back did not play becasue all of its still in Japanese' come back after seeing it say complete and still has its still only in Japanese's and does not auto translate
its because before it was just the demo. This is the full game I believe

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Eh I am fine with the MTL poetry. I just use my imagination, and make up my own interpretation of what they are saying lol. But it's always hard to deal with when even the menu's are not fully translated. It was like this in the demo too.

Mar 3, 2019
Eh I am fine with the MTL poetry. I just use my imagination, and make up my own interpretation of what they are saying lol. But it's always hard to deal with when even the menu's are not fully translated. It was like this in the demo too.
same. Menu isnt bad because under dev notes it says what everything means in order. I just have no idea what the story is about. As far as im concerned shes just a hogwarts drop out so her mother decided to homeschool her.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Can someone post a save game, just after leave the village to the first city, in the beginning of the game? thanks in advance

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
so..for the CAVE part.
You have to find 3 OREs.
Simply, collect 1 or, in each Area since theres 3 in total. dont collect the same ore Twice.
i dont think it matters WHERE, just make sure you get 1 in each area.
Once you collect all 3, return to Roxannes lab on the left side corner of map. if the EVENT, isnt over her head, you messed up, somehow.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
so..for the CAVE part.
You have to find 3 OREs.
Simply, collect 1 or, in each Area since theres 3 in total. dont collect the same ore Twice.
i dont think it matters WHERE, just make sure you get 1 in each area.
Once you collect all 3, return to Roxannes lab on the left side corner of map. if the EVENT, isnt over her head, you messed up, somehow.
The three ores you need are aquamarine (アクアマリン), catseye (キャッツアイ), and rhyolite (ライオライト).

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
why peeps upset with mtl its like a brain exercise

MTL fosters an excellent form of reading: thinking about multiple possible meanings while always using imagination, developing a high level of context awareness, questioning every word, seeing a sentence as multiple possible sentences, constructing one's own story simultaneously to fill in the gaps, and calculating uncertainty while considering the nature of ambiguity. It fosters an excellent form of reading. Whereas Japanese readers merely access passively stored, or already stagnant, data, MTL readers actively engage with the text on a more fundamental level, becoming intellectually attuned to the writer's intentions and the truth of the text

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes