SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hey how'd you install it?

I can't get the ctranslate2 + cuda part working...
There is an installer in the discord, there you select first Ctranslate 2 and later Cuda, after that you run the new bat and select the cuda script.
About how to use that in the game there is a guide 2 pages ago i think.
Important: don't use the "install path", launch manually sugoi offline ctranslate 2 and later the game

May 11, 2022
There is an installer in the discord, there you select first Ctranslate 2 and later Cuda, after that you run the new bat and select the cuda script.
Important: don't use the "install path", launch manually sugoi offline ctranslate 2 and later the game
It's going to be difficult figuring this out I think I'm going to continue what I was doing and just wait for someone to hopefully translate it

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
people remind you, if you want to run the game then download this program, (NTLEA v1.0.0 Build 46 ) this will help you, and you do not need to reconfigure the PC itself there. 1 install the program 2 launch 3 select the game itself 4 enjoy. if ERROR comes out, then the game itself 1 file is damaged . I myself have Windows 11 Pro
You don't need any programs to run this game on non-japanese system. You need to set Date/Time Format to Japanese in Region setting in Control Panel.

Reactions: LoLderon

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a way of manually translating Unity games that doesn’t involve unpacking all the files and changing the text in the source code (if that would even work)?

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
might as well ask this stupid question, but is this a demo or the full game (with patches coming soon)?

rainin727

Apr 7, 2018
thanks for the quick reply, is the installer the cudainstallfortoolkitv2.5-v6?

I saw like numbers 1-6 on there for initial installs, did you install one first and then another?

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone have an idea why Bepin just stops translating after a few sentences? Can i fix that somehow

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
i am stuck in the cave where you open the chests, and one switches. I have no fing idea whats going on.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
@ for the mods, in case you want to put a note on OP, since people continue to complain the game doesn't work instead making an effort to try to see what could fix it.

This game translator has the same issues as Samurai Vandalism. If you can't play the game, since it gives an error, go to your PC definitions, regional hour/date options, and change regional format to japanese. You don't need to change the system language, only change the regional one that includes the date format.

Also, on the game options, you should still have japanese language. The translator will then do the conversion. If you select english, it won't find the japanese to translate, and english files don't exist. That option on the menu only exists for future patches (like the Kagura patch many mentioned).

Reactions: Tastycakes19

asero

Oct 14, 2017
i am stuck in the cave where you open the chests, and one switches. I have no fing idea whats going on.
From what I understand, the sign at the entrance of the cave mentions something about "if you follow the stone floor to the lost person, you will find the right answer." So far I wasn't able to figure it out but maybe the hint helps.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes