tatsuke44

Nov 25, 2019
I am trying to play this game on joiplay, but i can't seem to get it to work.
I keep getting a error that the game is not supported of this type.
Could anyone help me or explain how to get it to work.
If I'm not wrong joiplay only work into games like RPG maker games, Ren'Py, TyranoBuilder and HTML based games. Unfortunately this game used unity, so it cannot be playable in joiplay

Hidalgo64

Jun 26, 2022
man, this game is in terrible need of a proper translation, in the first 2 towns it was somewhat bearable, sometimes it couldn't translate or took too long, but in the 3rd town the text won't even translate, even with that guys help to change something in the autotranslate notepad the text won't translate in the 3rd town. I think this'll be in the waiting list because this game is a solid 9/10

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
You have solution literally 2 posts above yours...
TL;DR set date format to japanese. It's the first option on the first tab of Region settings.
As I said, doesn't work... And I can't use Local Emulator either to be sure to fix it...

Mahirun

Jul 8, 2021
As I said, doesn't work... And I can't use Local Emulator either to be sure to fix it...
Well, let's look into it =) I do have some experience in the war on the... things... of negligent Japanese programmers, though.

For starters, throw in a screenshot of those settings, or just show screenshot of your Windows calendar looks. Just to be sure, I don't think you're lying.

And let's try to confirm at once. Is the error occurring when trying to start a new game?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
man, this game is in terrible need of a proper translation, in the first 2 towns it was somewhat bearable, sometimes it couldn't translate or took too long, but in the 3rd town the text won't even translate, even with that guys help to change something in the autotranslate notepad the text won't translate in the 3rd town. I think this'll be in the waiting list because this game is a solid 9/10
I'd be willing to take this as a commission if anyone wants--it's so massive it'd be a fulltime job.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Now if only this was; 1) Translated properly. 2) Not with Auto-Translator which even with a decent internet takes almost a minute at the minimum to switch out the text, I could make a proper judgment about this installment in ONEONE1's catalogue of games.

vladprof

May 13, 2018
Now if only this was; 1) Translated properly. 2) Not with Auto-Translator which even with a decent internet takes almost a minute at the minimum to switch out the text, I could make a proper judgment about this installment in ONEONE1's catalogue of games.
For now, your best bet is to use sugoi (Krumpligazda's guide) (don't forget to change "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" to "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True" in the \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file).
A lazy alternative is to use my pretranslated files for the game (still WIP, some things are not translated, others are translated worse than local sugoi)

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
For now, your best bet is to use sugoi (Krumpligazda's guide) (don't forget to change "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" to "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True" in the \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file).
A lazy alternative is to use my pretranslated files for the game (still WIP, some things are not translated, others are translated worse than local sugoi)
By WIP you mean you will improve the translation or leave it as it is?

vladprof

May 13, 2018
By WIP you mean you will improve the translation or leave it as it is?
I will try to improve it, depends on if I can wrangle sugoi to stop destroying latin characters I feed it (or if I can figure out how does it). Help would be appreciated.
Edit: Basically, I need to find some set of characters that would never change between base string and sugoi translation, so that I would know where thing like end of line and furigana are.

Reactions: Hiroshi000
May 1, 2022
hi add new version , this site already has a new version 1.0.2 update and YOU, thanks in advance

May 1, 2022
I remind those players who want to play the game but can't start the game, here download program ( Ntleas_v1.0.0_Build_46 ) it will be much easier to run the game with it, and you don’t need to suffer and mock your PC, especially in the settings 1 download the software 2 install the software 3 run the software 4 select the game 5 enjoy ;)

May 1, 2022
the animation is just super, the plot is easy, yes there is a plot that needs to be unraveled, it’s difficult to play when the language is in Japanese, now I want the main character of the person is not female but male against the girls. Will wait . and for the animation the game itself is not sickly , Ehhh, it's a pity that girls don't light up like that in real time :love:

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have a DeepL translation for the game? Sugoi is nice yes but DeepL is way better in longer sentences. And when translating with DeepL instead of googlev2, it's a bit slow and after a while it stops translating I assume DeepL block IP for a period of time after sending to many translations any fix to the is apricated too.

Reactions: GoonEmperor

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
From a quick search I haven't seen anyone bring up the incredibly slow scene transitions / fade-in and outs, is it just on my end? Another locale thing?

Reactions: AzuraMeta

BragaONE

Oct 7, 2017
From a quick search I haven't seen anyone bring up the incredibly slow scene transitions / fade-in and outs, is it just on my end? Another locale thing?
Odd, I never experienced that behavior. Is your game in a HDD? That could be your problem

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes