alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Odd, I never experienced that behavior. Is your game in a HDD? That could be your problem
Nope. Fade-ins and -outs run in slow motion for me for some reason, take like 15 seconds. Not even a framerate thing or anything. Granted I haven't changed my locale because the game runs well otherwise and it doesn't get in the way of my gameplay either, I can fast-forward through it just fine. Just curious since I had this with Samurai Vandalism too and I've never seen it mentioned by anyone else.

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
Nope. Fade-ins and -outs run in slow motion for me for some reason, take like 15 seconds. Not even a framerate thing or anything. Granted I haven't changed my locale because the game runs well otherwise and it doesn't get in the way of my gameplay either, I can fast-forward through it just fine. Just curious since I had this with Samurai Vandalism too and I've never seen it mentioned by anyone else.
Incase if you are running on a old system, right click on game and run the game with gpu (there was a option like that).

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone have a DeepL translation for the game? Sugoi is nice yes but DeepL is way better in longer sentences. And when translating with DeepL instead of googlev2, it's a bit slow and after a while it stops translating I assume DeepL block IP for a period of time after sending to many translations any fix to the is apricated too.
Sugoi is basically a fancy DeepL with some improvements for japanese language used visual novels, manga, anime, games. It's DeepL after otaku training course...
How exactly "stock" DeepL is better for longer sentences? Can you provide examples?

Also, free DeepL has 5000 character limit per day so unless you or somebody else is willing to pay, nobody will provide translation file. Especially considering Sugoi exists and it's free, faster and better (unless you prove otherwise with your examples).

btw. be sure to set in-game message speed to max, enable short delay and increase batch size in XUAT configuration (you have to try and test different values). If XUAT is sending partial sentences to Sugoi, this should help.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Has anyone uploaded a download with the Sugoi translator built into it? I feel like I'm too small brain to get it working.

vladprof

May 13, 2018
Does anyone have a DeepL translation for the game? Sugoi is nice yes but DeepL is way better in longer sentences. And when translating with DeepL instead of googlev2, it's a bit slow and after a while it stops translating I assume DeepL block IP for a period of time after sending to many translations any fix to the is apricated too.
Deepl and sugoi seem to be about the same to me. But google somehow translates the meaning better O_O (based on my limited japanese, cuz the first sentence is about her befriending the spider, and the second is about her wanting to open a shop, not already having it, tho it does skip the part about her making a living from silk). Maybe they started using new LLMs (there are also rumors of it being much better on their web page than by api)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But from what I heard, sugoi is better at hentai since it was trained on it and VNs.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheEclipseWitchAWitchsChronicles-1.0.2MTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Iluha

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You know. The one good part about this game being much smaller compared to Samurai Vandalism is that I think translating it would be much easier compared to SamVan's Multiple Routes and Protagonist Trio

I'm hoping ONEONE1 will settle on someone else to handle the translation this time around, but assuming it's Kagura again, I'm hoping that they won't take another 2 years with this one

braki

Aug 5, 2019
Ah I think you misread. What I meant was screen transitions, not translations.

That said, it really was just because I didn't switch to JP locale. Switching fixed it immediately, my fault for being too lazy to do it from the start.
They are not talking about translations but the same issues you are having which will be fixed if you set your Regional format to Japanese.

Sep 2, 2018
for anyone who's having the auto-translator take forever to translate, try running the game as administrator
that made it translate a lot faster for me, dunno if it might work for other people

Reactions: Slow_meep

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
You know. The one good part about this game being much smaller compared to Samurai Vandalism is that I think translating it would be much easier compared to SamVan's Multiple Routes and Protagonist Trio

I'm hoping ONEONE1 will settle on someone else to handle the translation this time around, but assuming it's Kagura again, I'm hoping that they won't take another 2 years with this one
I may be retarded then, lol. I could swear last time I clicked his linked post it was one talking about a translation tool but I may have switched to the wrong tab. Apologies

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
i am crash after leaving the village. What should i do ?
Windows 7? maybe, you need upgrade windows or use this save data

Ok try this? Just after reaching first town. If this doesn't work then I can't help you, perhaps try playing the game unmodified without any translating programs injected? I played it in Japanese without using MTL and only had 1 random crash so far, so something else is probably the ones causing you issues.

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone knows how to turn the language in english? Tried every option in the menu and nothing works. Even started the game to see if it was a menu thing and nothing.

vladprof

May 13, 2018
Anyone knows how to turn the language in english? Tried every option in the menu and nothing works. Even started the game to see if it was a menu thing and nothing.
The game is not translated by default - it needs you to have internet connection to translate the game on the fly.
So make sure you downloaded the game from the main post, have internet connection and have "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True" and not "DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=False" in the \BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
does the complete game have all the animations already, or do you have to download them separately?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Currently the is no additional content for the game, zip file in the main post has everything this game has to offer.
i mean to say: the animation clips that you can download optionally, and if you did dowload: where to put them? bepln, data, assets, or its own file?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes