Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Currently the is no additional content for the game, zip file in the main post has everything this game has to offer.
i mean this: ^ does it have that in the game already? if not, where do i extract it?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
This appears to be the worst 111 game I've played. About hour in and there is nothing interesting in the story, no interesting characters or events. You now get mid combat rape out of the gate, no conditions or clothing damage, she just gets raped and moves on like nothing happened. You actually need to equip some passive that will prevent enemy sexual attacks and after that you no longer can get combat rape... how boring. Honestly this feels like Acerola game...

• Angry
Reactions: hanhan and Loligami

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
ok ran into a new problem: i got her stats up, AND i did the 3 ores quest. cannot get pregnant

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Here's the translation file for most of the games text I generated by using sugoi, unarchive it in the BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\ (or AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\ for ReiPatcher version).
Tho it is still very WIP:
1. Some lines could be untranslated, like some battle ones
2. Translation quality is worse than using sugoi yourself, cuz I cant get sugoi to translate the whole textbox, only line by line.

On than note does anyone know how AutoTranslator keeps sugoi from turning latin character into gibberish? If someone can help me fix this, I could make the translation that would make on-the-fly translation mostly unnesesary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, python_code.zip is the code I made for translating if anyone is interested (beware - its very hacky and dirty:devilish:).
Could you please elaborate "hacky and dirty" for me, good sir? just for my understanding :unsure:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
ok i need to know how MC can give birth cause i did the ore quest, AND i have a rank development. was there something i missed or?
also: how to do the rabbia night quest? it said i had to talk to someone, then i'd encounter somone with a knife, but i never saw him.
also also: can't get the x-rays for some reason, nor the conception animation. am i not at the right chapter?

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
ok i need to know how MC can give birth cause i did the ore quest, AND i have a rank development. was there something i missed or?
also: how to do the rabbia night quest? it said i had to talk to someone, then i'd encounter somone with a knife, but i never saw him.
also also: can't get the x-rays for some reason, nor the conception animation. am i not at the right chapter?
1) Look around for a merchent with an event tag (should be in the guild).
2) He'll sell you an item for 30,000.
3) Take it to Roxanne
4) Touch it
5) congrats?

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Am I the only one who is experiencing a delay/lag before the text is translated to english?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Here's another translation file. I played through Route A (never lose a fight), so it should have all the main story content translated. A decent amount of events, though with the sluttier deviations since that's how I played. It's mostly raw Sugoi (my Internet is unreliable so offline translations are convenient) with some very minor cleaning to the menu, skill names, pilates -> pirates, and Face -> Faith. Just drop it it ~\[game]\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text, unzip, and overwrite the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt which XUAT generated.
Edit: I forgot another small bit of cleaning I wanted to do (the translator would randomly replace 「 with <unk> so I removed those), so I slightly updated the attached file.

Edit2: fire2244 has expanded this translation with Route B scenes and some other stuff. Grab his updated version here. I'm still leaving this one up for posterity though. Never can have enough backups.

Last edited:

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
So I played a bit with the translators (still working on cleaning up the AutoTrans-file by manually going through it. also, some of the translations are making as much sense as trying to breath in a vacuum space, so re-interpreting the actual context is difficult at times)

as far as I've observed:
- Google V2 is quite fast but still "meh" - "gibberish"
- DeepL is solid more or less but compared to Google V2, at times slow AF (and if you have no API key, it'll stop working for an amount of time, but dunno how long... probs 10-30min but could be more...)
- Papago surprisingly was very solid and fast AF (i had the translations even before the feedback on the aggregator), but dunno yet, you'll get blocked for a period of time without API key, when sending out to many requests (same as DeepL does)

so all in all, they're all pretty shitty MTL, but i'd say DeepL and Papago are a little bit less shitty and both pretty much the same (translation quality). some words and sentences are better translated by DeepL compared to Papago, and other are better translated by Papago than DeepL.

I would set the "Translator" and "Fallback" with DeepL and Papago. which one you choose as main and which as fallback, each to it's own.

Reactions: Darrowdog
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes