Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
Someone know a usefull save editor that work with the .DAT save of the game?
Unfortunatly the one i'm using didn't work (online save editor)
No save editor,you use cheat engine,this game is totally cheatable,stats and cash

Jan 28, 2018
Is the dildo the only way to have Liz lose her virginity without getting raped, or starting with her as a non-virgin?
I know it's the usual fare for onone1, but maybe, just maybe they added another way.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Is the dildo the only way to have Liz lose her virginity without getting raped, or starting with her as a non-virgin?
I know it's the usual fare for onone1, but maybe, just maybe they added another way.
I very vaguely recall something about a lesbian (in the 3rd town I think it was) you can have consensual sex with and lose it that way.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i hate unity , it make translation harder than it should all for a RPGM just for the sake of encrypt asset

• Sad
Reactions: Fibbers

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Just what manner of madness can drive one to make a H game in unity?
i hate unity , it make translation harder than it should all for a RPGM just for the sake of encrypt asset
I'm pretty sure OneOne1 explained "why Unity" when they were developing Samurai Vandalism. TL;DR RPGmaker is a pain in a dick and it was not worth to learn javascript from scratch just to use game engine that's already pretty old and has some serious limitations.
From my personal experience: there's not a single 2+ GB RPGM game that runs smoothly and/or has assets in higher resolution than 720/768/900p. Then, I never saw a RPGM that uses cut-ins, animations and static CGs at the same time, all for battle fuck events.
Samurai Vandalism was crap when it comes to technical aspects but I didn't have a single problem or crash in Eclipse Witch and it plays smoothly even on my potato PC (5 yo pentium and 1050ti).

Reactions: bebe2803

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure OneOne1 explained "why Unity" when they were developing Samurai Vandalism. TL;DR RPGmaker is a pain in a dick and it was not worth to learn javascript from scratch just to use game engine that's already pretty old and has some serious limitations.
From my personal experience: there's not a single 2+ GB RPGM game that runs smoothly and/or has assets in higher resolution than 720/768/900p. Then, I never saw a RPGM that uses cut-ins, animations and static CGs at the same time, all for battle fuck events.
Samurai Vandalism was crap when it comes to technical aspects but I didn't have a single problem or crash in Eclipse Witch and it plays smoothly even on my potato PC (5 yo pentium and 1050ti).
i do not believe 111 explanation at all , his game never good in combat or having any thing complicated , in term of code there no need to learn that much , there a whole public archive of RPGM which is easy to understand like copy blue print from github , not mention his work are poorly optimize , the saving grace is art so i thing 111 switch to unity is just to encrypt all picture/audio or at least animation asset .

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
How to open pregnancy ?
-in the second city at the guild appear a merchant
-he will sell you a misterius artifact for 30k gold
-this artifact use in event with roxanne after her main event (recolect aquamarine ore and others more [Its after this event that the merchant that I mentioned in the guild appears] )
-roxanne will use the artifact and then you just have to touch it

psdt: sorry for my bad english i use google translate xdd

Reactions: RoadOFmeme

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i hope that in a futur game the MC will be a mature woman, the ones in their games (like ideology in friction, samurai vandalism, and even this one the mother) are more appealing to me than the young adults mc we get everytime. It would be a blast.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
At least the Mom did have some good scenes. Though it would have been nice if you could do stuff with her in the post game. Being able to use her in the Monster Arena just seems obvious. Especially with some animations.

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
yeah last game of them samurai got 4 character we can control

and now the new game we got... 1 what an downgrade

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes