RESUs%d33

Jun 19, 2023
mine dosent work when I start i says "Scriptextension scenarios/sys_gamestart(40,11): 0,25" then something in japanese why

Dec 13, 2017
Too bad this uses unity too cant use the mtl tool with chatgpt on it
And that one even has its own cheats too, if one wants them.

Man, it'd be incredible if one day there was an mtl tool where you could edit the output quickly and easily. Even MTool has to load all the files in, and then uh... well, let's just say that even as a person who has some programming skill, or perhaps because of it, the instructions from there kinda scared me off. That or I couldn't quite get them. I don't remember. I just want to be able to edit things where it's obvious the mtl got things very wrong... is 'agonity' even a word? And why is 'potion' translated as 'portion' for the standard potion but there's several other potions that aren't? It's kinda weird. I always wish while playing an MTL that I could quickly fix obvious errors.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger these animations in battle? I've never seen any of them in my playthroughs. Is there like some kind of H skill you needed to unlock?
BattleHAnime13_Sex03_b.mov_snapshot_00.02.419.jpg BattleHAnime15_Paizuri_a.mov_snapshot_00.01.129.jpg BattleHAnime13_Sex03_a.mov_snapshot_00.00.397.jpg BattleHAnime14_Anal03_a.mov_snapshot_00.01.069.jpg

Jul 16, 2019
For anyone looking, here is a bigger auto generated text file that was increased from fantasmic's file.
I've added some of the bad route scenes + random new stuff. Please use this to create a bigger file and post it again
I'm a little lost, where's the autotranslator file? Is there a separate autotranslator in the thread I missed?

PerseverantX

Sep 5, 2021

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
I saw one animaton scene a few momments ago, but It was just after defeat, just happened one time. Probably it happens with probability after losing, I think.
Nope. You will have to trigger “insert” attack during battles (which you will see a pic of Liz being banged and you cannot attack or use spell), after triggering this insert attack by the same enemy for the third time, there will be the H anime scenes. If you want to directly trigger the anime scenes, you need to level up your horny or lewd level (don’t know if you need level B or A) and unlock the sex attack options. Among the sex attack options, there is one literally called “luring enemy”, and using it against the enemy will automatically trigger anime.

• Wow
Reactions: PerseverantX

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Nope. You will have to trigger “insert” attack during battles (which you will see a pic of Liz being banged and you cannot attack or use spell), after triggering this insert attack by the same enemy for the third times, there will be the H anime scenes. If you want to directly trigger the anime scenes, you need to level up your horny or lewd level (don’t know if you need level B or A) and unlock the sex attack options. Among the sex attack options, there is one literally called “luring enemy”, and using it will automatically trigger H anime scenes.
boobasnoopa see my response above.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
For anyone looking, here is a bigger auto generated text file that was increased from fantasmic's file.
I've added some of the bad route scenes + random new stuff. Please use this to create a bigger file and post it again
Manny thanks dude you made my gameplay more enjoyable the trash translation the game had it didnt translate passive skills and many cutscenes your version of translation rocks have a great day

Reactions: f9account

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
so apparently the game got update, well the game itself only got fix update
but the real prize is that they add bonus comic

Jahyaman987

Apr 30, 2023
First, thanks for sharing, but I can't leave the 1st village, the game keeps crashing everytime I try, no matter if i win or loose against mother, please, help !

Edit : system has been set to japanese.

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Nope. You will have to trigger “insert” attack during battles (which you will see a pic of Liz being banged and you cannot attack or use spell), after triggering this insert attack by the same enemy for the third time, there will be the H anime scenes. If you want to directly trigger the anime scenes, you need to level up your horny or lewd level (don’t know if you need level B or A) and unlock the sex attack options. Among the sex attack options, there is one literally called “luring enemy”, and using it against the enemy will automatically trigger anime.
I apprreciate your help but unfortunately these don't not work. I'm aware there is a lure H skill (I already have maxed lewd levels) but it does NOT trigger those specific animations I've posed earlier, only the normal rape attack animations where the enemies are dominant. I'm also aware that spamming defend and waiting for those “insert” still pic attacks will lead to animation trigger but those are also the same normal rape attack animations, NOT the ones I've posted. I've tried every method I could find but none of them trigger those animations.

I'm guessing there's another provoke H skill that could be unlocked that maybe is related to this? I found this in the game files and the file name literally implies it's a provoke attack of some kind. Never managed to find this in game either. (The "lure" H skill uses another set of animation called Materbation_Chakui/Materbation Hadaka in the game files, whereas these ones are called BattleAnime06_Provo_a/b)
BattleAnime06_Provo_a.mov_snapshot_00.01.295.jpg BattleAnime06_Provo_b.mov_snapshot_00.01.333.jpg

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Yes, your reward is that you see different event variations, different dialogue, etc. This includes endings. There's even one for being a virgin but experienced with anal...

But keep in mind that going from "D to A" in sex stats doesn't mean going from "pure girl" to "slut". It's more like going from "slut level 1" to "slut level 4". With sex stats at "D" Liz will not tolerate random perverted uncles grabbing her ass and she will slap them or blast them with fireball. She won't sell her body for money either. But if some dude will politely ask for some anal action, she might be happy to oblige (depending on your decision).

She will also do all kinds of nasty things during battles so be sure to equip a passive skill that prevents sexual attacks if you want to keep Liz clean. There's a little reason to do that since she won't randomly lose virginity to monsters, unless you lose and don't have escape item. Also, gathering sex exp doesn't level her "slutiness" automatically (you have to level it up manually after meeting the conditions) so you can enjoy mid-battle events even when going for a virgin ending.
Do you know what the events for promotion from B to A are?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes