YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
After these steps, described in the instructions, the language of the game changed from English to Japanese and when im start from the beginning, a black screen appears and nothing else happens.

How fix this?
Sorry for the very late reply but this never happened to me. Try disabling the auto translator first and see if it works or not. Just move the BepinEx folder and doorstop_config.ini to somewhere else if you don't know how to.

Fannybe@13579

Jun 29, 2020
i have the latest version of the game yet i still got crash upon leaving the 1st area (the village). Anyone can help me ?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i have the latest version of the game yet i still got crash upon leaving the 1st area (the village). Anyone can help me ?
Change your regional settings on windows to japanese (regional format is enough, but for japanese to appear you may need to put your country to japanese as well, or download japanese language (no need to use, just install it). i personally downloaded japanese language, like this you can have japanese regional format without the need to change to japanese language, you only need to change regional format when you want to play, and switch back after.)

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure OneOne1 explained "why Unity" when they were developing Samurai Vandalism. TL;DR RPGmaker is a pain in a dick and it was not worth to learn javascript from scratch just to use game engine that's already pretty old and has some serious limitations.
From my personal experience: there's not a single 2+ GB RPGM game that runs smoothly and/or has assets in higher resolution than 720/768/900p. Then, I never saw a RPGM that uses cut-ins, animations and static CGs at the same time, all for battle fuck events.
Samurai Vandalism was crap when it comes to technical aspects but I didn't have a single problem or crash in Eclipse Witch and it plays smoothly even on my potato PC (5 yo pentium and 1050ti).
I don't think it's worth it. Now I can't use Mtool for translation or editing values.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Probably caused by Win 7. Now if only you used the search function you would've get the answer and a way to fix it faster.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Where do I get the item to change fertility cycle?

Also also, where can I find her child(ren)? I assume you can because there is an incest counter in her stats.

Edit: Item can be found at night in the suburbs of the main town.

Last edited:

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete this quest? "Serving a violent noble in a prostitute" was what it translated to.

I'm on the path where she was captured and stayed in Eglast and semi join the demon king. Where she has her own house and keeps the other girls in the basement. I tried talking to the madame of the brothel but she only lets her sell herself without giving a quest event start. This was at night in the brothel mark you.

Also I captured all the other girls except for Roxanne / Lily. Can anyone help with that too? Thanks

EDIT: Figured out how to solve the quest but not how to capture Roxanne just yet.

Last edited:

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to complete this quest? "Serving a violent noble in a prostitute" was what it translated to.

I'm on the path where she was captured and stayed in Eglast and semi join the demon king. Where she has her own house and keeps the other girls in the basement. I tried talking to the madame of the brothel but she only lets her sell herself without giving a quest event start. This was at night in the brothel mark you.

Also I captured all the other girls except for Roxanne / Lily. Can anyone help with that too? Thanks

EDIT: Figured out how to solve the quest but not how to capture Roxanne just yet.
You need max the prostitute income frist, its displayed on H status. When its max the event Will triggered it self

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
does anyone have a patch to make the translation pre done?
i really dont want to wait 5 seconds for every box to be translated

Reactions: bebe2803
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes