• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I always wanted these games to have an option, where you as the player don't cheat. but you special person believes you did and she cheats and breaks up with you. But only to find out that you didnot cheat and that she messedup, either you can take her back, rekt her or something else.....
Then dondimon game Madturn will be more up your alley. https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-turn-v0-5-dondimon.12146/post-1285044 this will be about what you are describing right now.

Mc dont cheat but your wife does then divorces you only to have you try to do the right thing or not. if you want her back or leave her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
she was using the mc for her own end till she got sick of him and then just the excuse to cheat on mc, mc cought her in the living room with his boss and instandly she devorced the mc. at least that was how it was first but in later version they changed the intro somewhat.

But you will get an oppertunity to get back at her for cheating on you.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
she was using the mc for her own end till she got sick of him and then just the excuse to cheat on mc, mc cought her in the living room with his boss and instandly she devorced the mc. at least that was how it was first but in later version they changed the intro somewhat.

But you will get an oppertunity to get back at her for cheating on you.
my previous comment was dumb as shit lol. your comment answered my question before i asked and it just went by me... still an interesting start. might play it later if another update is made and it shows up. dont mind unavoidable NTR if girl is a bitch or designed for you to not like her.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
The writing and progression in this game.. simply the worst, only + are the renders that look good in my opinion.
But other than that.. People in this game don't really talk like normal humans.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
It seems like each update has about 10 minutes of content (or am i missing something?) and it gets released once a month.
What the hell.

Jun 3, 2017
Options in emily route should lead to ntr not love route and how can mc "with balls" take all this humiliation doing nothing autor should rethink this entire project or change girlfriend for suzie that we can protect or not and make emily your best friend's girl that you are blackmailing after finding her cheating on her boyfriend it would let you fuck her and see her ntr content at the same time.

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
How to close the dialogues tab for see the full picture without dialogues ? or anyone have the CG?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Although most review are negative, the dev keeps updating his game periodically. I appreciate that. Not that I still playing the game tho. but I'm still extracting the images lol. Hopefully I can find sex scene with Suzie sometimes later.

Great render!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Game is ok overall, not as terrible as i've heard.
I just hope that the harem path continues strong & has more content as all other paths are NTR.
I know the game is still early in development but with dev name as "NTR Adult Games" i hope i don't judge a book by its cover & see more harem path in this game.

Reactions: Look-see

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
But only to find out that you didnot cheat and that she messedup, either you can take her back, rekt her or something else.....
Love and Submission have this premise, haven't played in a long time though idk how the story goes now.

Btw i think this game has potential with all these character showing up. But the issue here is that the story lack character depth, i don't see a chemistry between MC and his GF. Maye you could give a flashback or something to build up the chemistry between these two. It's okay don't need to rush on the ntr stuff man just focus on your characters, you just barely at chap 2. Well i hope next update will be better, keep it up!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I believe the worst Part about this Game is that the folks of "NTR Adult Games" cant take criticism here....
I was supporting them,but the Version ch.2 v1.0.0 was in my Opinion not worth the download,and dropped support,and wrote here that I like there Game but hate all these different Paths and that this sucks,and also wrote what in my opinion would make this game better,and I never wrote that the Game itself sucks.
even though I have otherwise supported them here as you can read for yourself they told me on Patreon,because of my Post here,not to follow them anymore on Patreon,which I am pleased to Oblige.
The thing is,if you want everybody just to talk positive about your game,and lie about it,then your at the wrong place,me on the other side like to say how it is,and a lot of the Devs that Im supporting like it that way,and they even like to know what can be done to make the game better, and then it`s there decision if they want to follow a users recommendation or not,also you wont find one post here where I automatically call a game shit,without stating why I feel that way....Hmmm,I don't believe I ever called a game shit.
For me, it is unacceptable to lie how I feel about a game or not.
So folks Please, no negative remarks about the Game, only Positive ones,otherwise.........;)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I only wonder why people still follow the patreon page when thinking the game is suck.
If you read the post correctly, which you didn't, I wrote that different paths in the game suck, not the game completely, that's the big difference, and I only followed him in case the game gets better, I would start support again, which now I won't.
Or would you support a dev that doesn't like recommendations from his supporters?, I believe not......

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes