3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
Has anyone found a fix for this yet?
1648520714669.png

This happens at the first scene in the bar area.

I have tried everything - run as admin, move folder to desktop, use patch, re-patch, use original japanese version, upgrade 1.3 to 2.0, change folder permissions, sacrifice a goat, everything. I have become very good at the tutorial.

I know it is not my PC components because version 1.0 works OK on same PC. W10. Japanese locale. Please help.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 1727876

I have tried everything - run as admin, move folder to desktop, use patch, re-patch, use original japanese version, upgrade 1.3 to 2.0, change folder permissions, sacrifice a goat, everything. I have become very good at the tutorial.

I know it is not my PC components because version 1.0 works OK on same PC. W10. Japanese locale. Please help.
I had that error once i remove "libEGL.dll" and "libGLESv2.dll" from the game folder.
Then I figure out that those .dll are need for Live2D to works.
Make sure that those dll file not corrupt or blocked by anti-virus.
You can also try to replace them with the one from v1.0 game folder.

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
I had that error once i remove "libEGL.dll" and "libGLESv2.dll" from the game folder.
Then I figure out that those .dll are need for Live2D to works.
Make sure that those dll file not corrupt or blocked by anti-virus.
You can also try to replace them with the one from v1.0 game folder.
i try to replace them with files from version 1.0. sadly this did not fix it. thank you anyway

if anyone is able to find a fix please let me know

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 1727876

#1,056
View attachment 1728524

i Get this when i start the game both in Jap translation mode and normal/Admin mode need help
#1,056

Try these steps, because that's what I did and it runs normally. You can also try lowering the folder name to a smaller because I used to have some weird issues related to it

CommanderL

Mar 1, 2018
now that i reached max lvl how do it take a prisoner to my room i have completed the bosses mission collect 10 Prisoners with big tits and the gold what's next.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
now that i reached max lvl how do it take a prisoner to my room i have completed the bosses mission collect 10 Prisoners with big tits and the gold what's next.
You need to unlock the other 10 cells and even more content, go talk to the boss some more.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 1732246
How do i fix this? her boobs are unaligned and also dick isnt aligned with her mouth...
#1,056

Now your friend NPC should tell you about DLC characters, Wealthy Area should now have a random event in any inspection of a letter dropping. Commander will have another quest which can increase the prison space + tools and personal slave.

View attachment 1727876

#1,056 if you did these steps and it still won't work, then I suggest trying to change your System Locale to JP, it's not to change your entire system to japanese I have this always set because it normally avoid any problem with eroge. I don't know how to explain how do you change this because my Windows isn't in english, but it should be something like "Region" where you will find this setting.
edit: found a video about this:

Last edited:

consentacles_

Aug 29, 2020
#1,056

Now your friend NPC should tell you about DLC characters, Wealthy Area should now have a random event in any inspection of a letter dropping. Commander will have another quest which can increase the prison space + tools and personal slave.

#1,056 if you did these steps and it still won't work, then I suggest trying to change your System Locale to JP, it's not to change your entire system to japanese I have this always set because it normally avoid any problem with eroge. I don't know how to explain how do you change this because my Windows isn't in english, but it should be something like "Region" where you will find this setting.
edit: found a video about this:
Hello
Thanks for your response, but my system is already in Japanese locale.
I read the #1,056 that you linked and did this:
download all 3 files
run once - file is v1.3
follow 2.07 patch - drop update www folder into 1.3
run again - game is now 2.07
add QUALITY PATCH v3
Quality patch error, says UNKNOWN VERSION
run

Error is still happening. Please note - my error (#1101) differs slightly from the others.

I am not sure what is wrong. If anyone is able to figure it out please let me know.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
Hello
Thanks for your response, but my system is already in Japanese locale.
I read the #1,056 that you linked and did this:
download all 3 files
run once - file is v1.3
follow 2.07 patch - drop update www folder into 1.3
run again - game is now 2.07
add QUALITY PATCH v3
Quality patch error, says UNKNOWN VERSION
run

Error is still happening. Please note - my error (#1101) differs slightly from the others.

I am not sure what is wrong. If anyone is able to figure it out please let me know.
Well, you just pointed your mistake. You downloaded 2.0.7 and didn't follow YuyuK_05's post pointing out to 2.0.8 in page 40, the performance patch + translation is for 2.0.8. So you can use the base game 1.3 and overwrite with 2.0.8 of page 40, then install the performance patch and it should work normally

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It fixed the victim event think you could make one for the bandit?

Your prisoners die?
Yes they can if you don't turn it off in the settings. (Or turn it on if you like them to die off on you.)

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Yes they can if you don't turn it off in the settings. (Or turn it on if you like them to die off on you.)
I know the random loss can have them escape but I didn't know they die too. I guess thats a way to empty out cells at random.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes