michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yup its ridiculous at this point how the story doesnt make zero sense with the choices

Like people are saying the choices dont mather at all

And its crazy how the mc can be upset one second and be totally fine with all the bs the next second

Sure we gotten some answers regarding why certain things happend

But those answers hardly make any sense

And yeah at this point the game should remove all choices and continue as a kinetic novel

Since it dont matter what u choose at all

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know why I'm still reading, Maybe I have this feeling that my feelings on the certain things will change...
Because like a lot of us, you can see there is potential there, but it just isn't being realized currently.
I imagine most of us don't bother with any VN that we can't see potential in, but when we do, we keep trying it each version and hoping to see it morph into what we believe it could be.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The only good thing would be if that vision /dream of the MC becoming a true devil and put a sword trough his mom and sisters and god himself

Caus man why would the mother figure even believe for a second the mc was just sitting and chilling as a king in hell

Specially since he was dropped off all alone as a small child

And not to forget its hell ... This is why it makes zero sense that they all just agreed with thinking he be ok in hell

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i just hope their is a choice when it comes to revenge on the family (if we even get that choice with how the MC flip-flops between emotions towards them) because the mom can get sent straight to hell, i would like to spare Raphael she hasn't really done anything wrong and seems genuine when it comes to not knowing about what happened and im still unsure on Azel

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Imma be honest, the fact that Emma thought the MC was sent to hell, but was actually having the time of his life was so bad it was actually funny. She really thought he'd be down there having fun with his demon buddies? :KEK: :KEK: :WaitWhat:
That's just the dev trying to make them likeable, but actually creating more plot holes. Just check the screenshots I've posted a few months ago, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-4-public-whitebear.91469/post-10343197
Back then she thought he might be injured after staying in hell for just a few hours, but now... what? Did she just forget all about those thousands of demons she mentioned herself?

At this point this feels more like the dev responding to critisism, than having a clear view of his own story.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
That's just the dev trying to make them likeable, but actually creating more plot holes. Just check the screenshots I've posted a few months ago, here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-4-public-whitebear.91469/post-10343197
Back then she thought he might be injured after staying in hell for just a few hours, but now... what? Did she just forget all about those thousands of demons she mentioned herself?

At this point this feels more like the dev responding to critisism, than having a clear view of his own story.
Yep. My only hope now is the full on Devil playthrough, hoping we get to just kill everything and everyone:devilish:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Or the bigger plot hole that the MC was prophesied to die in hell. I mean if all the angels knew he was meant to die in hell. How in all the fucks does Emma assumes he is safe and having fun in hell?

perfecteeth

Sep 18, 2022
My review for this game as well as others rating it anything above 4 stars we're removed but the 1 stars and 2 stars from people who dont understand that everything cant be revealed in a single chapter are still up? Were they false flagged or something

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I swear the collective IQ of most F95 users barely breaks room temperature. I dont understand many of the complaints and negative reviews. I think people are just spoiled by shallow stories and even shallower characters that dont require two brain cells to rub together to understand, and instant gratification empty sex scenes, then when a game rolls around with even a faint hint of some depth people shit on it lmao.

I quite like this game. Keep it up dev.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is so much about the boys and supernatural and the preacher,
about what angels and demons are like:
They are immortals. It does not compute for them to have life ending events.
MC is a pure - true and true - immortal,
his late blooming abilities took literal centuries to manifest.
The point of the story is that the life of all these light beings is about bringing their peers into their light.
MC was not their peer, but a speck of underdevelopped potential
outcast from the perfect existence of heaven and sent to dwell with the other subpar beings: in hell.
Remember: Hell could be anything you make it, most demons are also immortal,
but all they manage to do for centuriess on end is ... pain and suffering. MC was the receiver of all of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The angels managed to bring MC into the light ... in their special way:
they took centuries of half measures and limitations they put themselves in their heads,
they still thought pops gave a damn.
They still thought MC was deep into his part of the program of ”awakening” his gifts through sheer pain.
They have thus far brought MC into the light. Emm fear of MC getting lost is precisely
what made his guardian teleport him to earth. Unity/God exfilled MC outta hell in the wake of a bloodbath.
MC is now more deserving of ”ascending” into the light then ever: he overcame and conquered hell literally.
Becoming the ”king of the hill” literal most dangerous monster in hell earned him ascension with the angels.

Revel in this heaven on earth along side our MC with all the angel beauties, gamers.

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The point of the story is that the life of all these light beings is about bringing their peers into their light.
outcast from the perfect existence of heaven and sent to dwell with the other subpar beings: in hell.
but all they manage to do for centuriess on end is ... pain and suffering. MC was the receiver of all of that.

they took centuries of half measures and limitations they put themselves in their heads,
They still thought MC was deep into his part of the program of ”awakening” his gifts through sheer pain.
They have thus far brought MC into the light. Emm fear of MC getting lost is precisely
what made his guardian teleport him to earth. Unity/God exfilled MC outta hell in the wake of a bloodbath.
MC is now more deserving of ”ascending” into the light then ever: he overcame and conquered hell literally.
Becoming the ”king of the hill” literal most dangerous monster in hell earned him ascension with the angels.

Revel in this heaven on earth along side our MC with all the angel beauties, gamers.
download (1).jpg

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I dont know if somebody said it before or not but i think i know why god exile mc to hell and took his wings so that he cant touch god and steal his power :D
Sorry fam, but you're late to that party. I don't even think I was first either. It's just that obvious. Especially when you look at what "dad's" powers are.

Now to the reveal of Dad aka God. I feel like "God" did what he did because of the MC's power. The MC would potentially break the established balance and wreak havok if he was able to copy God and Emma's power. So why not take his wings and lock him in hell before that happens? Only problem is the MC escaped said fate. Not saying this is the only reason he sent him to hell but it wouldn't shock me if he saw a future of the MC copying everyone's power and going mad.
If Goddess is God's near equal and he's able to get both of their powers then it's obvious why that would be a problem.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

No, not really. This game is a half-baked idea going nowhere with the patch work the dev has been doing lately.

Dec 29, 2018
This is the second update in a row that has focused on trying to get those of us who hated Emma to look at her more favourably, and I don't think it was very effective. She's gone from being an uncaring lecherous woman to a ridiculously stupid and incompetent mother. So people who disliked her before, still do, but for slightly different reasons. Or maybe they still hate her for the old reasons because her new excuses weren't very convincing.

One example would be how she apologizes for how inappropriate she has been, and then blames it on how we absorbed her powers of seduction and were using them on her unintentionally. But neither of the other two women we lived with were throwing themselves at us the way that she was, and she was practically drooling at the thought of us before we even returned to her, so explanations seem more like excuses than anything.

I still think that the best path forward is to just move the plot forward. Let people who dislike her choose to keep pushing her away, and start to develop the other character in the game. We did get a few choices in the game to do things like blame her for what happened at school, push her hand away, and refuse to touch her. However, we still end up sleeping next to Emma in her room. Which is seems to me like a bad idea considering the talk they just had about how their pheromones couldn't be turned off. You would think that would be one more reason for him to be sleeping alone.

The flashback to Inessa was the biggest case of blue balls the game has dished out yet, and the game ended on yet another cliffhanger. So there wasn't really anything fun in this update. There was some interesting stuff about two of the characters in his head, but was the only part of the update that I thought was good.

There is still a lot of potential for this game to be good, and I hope this latest cliffhanger will be the catalyst to get things rolling again.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes