_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Can anybody tell me the name of the your always song my mind song . I keep trying to write lyrics on google and nothing comes up
It's licensed through Digital Juice. It's called "Always On My Mind Version C."

This might work for you, but it may be behind a paywall.

Reactions: xXWolfZz

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
How about acquiring some reading comprehension? There is no NTR in this game, because the developer sufficiently juggled his NTR content around until there was none to be found that could be called NTR by any proper definition...

People who make me repeat my comment to explain what I said piss me off to no end...
You are right, the dev already clarified that this IS NOT AN NTR GAME, it is a more "psychological" game focused on a traumatized MC and not on the bastardized and abusive stepfather, the only "ntr" that could be found in the future It would be with the mother and that only if the MC does not avoid it, which, taking into account the drama of the story, it is obvious that he is going to do it. :sneaky:

P.S. don't bother there are people who don't even read to save their lives. :rolleyes:

Reactions: delacroix2

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
It's licensed through Digital Juice. It's called "Always On My Mind Version C."

This might work for you, but it may be behind a paywall.
Yeah sucks its behind a pay wall and I cant find it on youtube or another site oh well

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Yeah sucks its behind a pay wall and I cant find it on youtube or another site oh well
I'm like the MC, that song really gets in my head and I find myself singing it throughout the day. I also really like the song that plays for the end screens. It has a long intro though, before it really gets going.

Maybe I can figure out how to add a jukebox when I add a gallery... if I add a gallery.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
where the game saves are located, I'm not finding any in the game folder.
Once you start the new update, the saves will get imported in to the saves folder of the game automatically from C:/Users/yourusername/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/game_name/

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
small thing really lol ( and if it was commented on before sorry) first meal ... please don'
t say it a grilled cheese and soup and show a burger and salad lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tinuss

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Keep getting stuck in a loop, entering the moms bedroom and replaying the same scene over and over with an error ever time you leave the room, tried with and without the WT mod, might be associated with not starting a new game maybe, going to do a fresh game and find out

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so is this a re-imagining of BB, add in a few extra girls, change Rich bastard for Ugly thug?? give the MC a few extra at bat's....??

Reactions: Cena2001

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
so is this a re-imagining of BB, add in a few extra girls, change Rich bastard for Ugly thug?? give the MC a few extra at bat's....??
Other than household sex and threats to those women to solve, not so much. For one thing, I see this MC growing as a person already. The only growth in Max is his Magic Golden Penis™.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
How the fuck this game avoided ntr tag
It really needs one right now

Or just do a favor for the non ntr players and put a warning that this game has lots of raping to one of the fan favorite character

So that others will not waste there time on this game

Still regretting for trying this game

Will never play this game again

Please someone put a ntr tag or a warning

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
small thing really lol ( and if it was commented on before sorry) first meal ... please don'
t say it a grilled cheese and soup and show a burger and salad lol
Sam says lunch might be grilled cheese and soup, because that's her favorite lunch, but it turns out to be burgers and salads. The lunch isn't wrong, Sam is.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Ahight so I see rape in the tags.. Is this at all avoidable? Rape and Ntr content ain't my thing so before I play this can someone confirm whether this is avoidable or not?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
How the fuck this game avoided ntr tag
It really needs one right now

Or just do a favor for the non ntr players and put a warning that this game has lots of raping to one of the fan favorite character

So that others will not waste there time on this game

Still regretting for trying this game

Will never play this game again

Please someone put a ntr tag or a warning
I'm sorry that scenes in the game disturbed you, but there is already a warning at the start of the game about both physical abuse and rape. And, whether you feel that the game contains NTR or not, it doesn't.

If the MC and Linda were in a romantic relationship (they aren't) and then she was willingly doing things with Big John, that would be NTR. If Linda and Big John were in a real relationship (they aren't) and then she and the MC were doing things together (they aren't, the MC is doing things to her), that would be NTR.

If the MC sees a video of the neighbor couple having sex and thinks that the lady is hot, that isn't NTR. Even if he keeps looking at her laying by the pool in her bikini and wishes he was with her, seeing her with her husband isn't NTR.

We can all continue to argue about this, but at this stage in the game, the only people eligible for NTR would be Lucy and, after chapter 2, possibly Sam. Maria says she's in a relationship, so kissing her could be seen as NTR, but it was also done to her. When/if the MC and Linda start a relationship, then anything she would willingly do with Big John would be NTR and anything Big John does to her unwillingly would be rape. Let me repeat that, rape is not NTR.

But here's the thing, in the paths I'm currently working on, Big John will not do anything with any of the females. The third path, where the player doesn't keep a copy of the key, will have other content which I haven't fully fleshed out, yet. And here's a bigger spoiler, if you truly want to know, in the paths I'm currently working on, Big John won't have any additional scenes with anyone except the MC and maybe Carson, until the conclusion. So, what you've seen and heard about is the end of his dealings with the ladies in the house.

I hope you can give the game another try, but if you can't that's OK, too.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Ahight so I see rape in the tags.. Is this at all avoidable? Rape and Ntr content ain't my thing so before I play this can someone confirm whether this is avoidable or not?
Depending on whether you pressure Lucy on the first day, the MC might have memories of rape from his childhood which are then discussed by some of the characters and one 2 blurry images are shown. On the second day, you have the choice to view Linda's room and see a scene where Big John attempts to force Linda to perform a sexual act on him, but is unable to perform. That is all of the current rape content.

There are also choices for sleep sex and molestation by the MC. Those are your choice and not forced on you.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes