Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I'm sorry that scenes in the game disturbed you, but there is already a warning at the start of the game about both physical abuse and rape. And, whether you feel that the game contains NTR or not, it doesn't.

If the MC and Linda were in a romantic relationship (they aren't) and then she was willingly doing things with Big John, that would be NTR. If Linda and Big John were in a real relationship (they aren't) and then she and the MC were doing things together (they aren't, the MC is doing things to her), that would be NTR.

If the MC sees a video of the neighbor couple having sex and thinks that the lady is hot, that isn't NTR. Even if he keeps looking at her laying by the pool in her bikini and wishes he was with her, seeing her with her husband isn't NTR.

We can all continue to argue about this, but at this stage in the game, the only people eligible for NTR would be Lucy and, after chapter 2, possibly Sam. Maria says she's in a relationship, so kissing her could be seen as NTR, but it was also done to her. When/if the MC and Linda start a relationship, then anything she would willingly do with Big John would be NTR and anything Big John does to her unwillingly would be rape. Let me repeat that, rape is not NTR.

But here's the thing, in the paths I'm currently working on, Big John will not do anything with any of the females. The third path, where the player doesn't keep a copy of the key, will have other content which I haven't fully fleshed out, yet. And here's a bigger spoiler, if you truly want to know, in the paths I'm currently working on, Big John won't have any additional scenes with anyone except the MC and maybe Carson, until the conclusion. So, what you've seen and heard about is the end of his dealings with the ladies in the house.

I hope you can give the game another try, but if you can't that's OK, too.
Thanks for your replay

But with all respect

I just want to tell this
It's really hard to play the game when knowing the most hot character (but most importantly mom) is getting fucked day and night by some Asshole and yet we can't do anything about that

That's why I asked it would be a very good idea to put a warning in the first page of the tread that there is a character in the game who is getting raped again and again

Maybe you have not Shawn how they fuck but hearing how he fucks mcs mom and they sleep naked I'm the same bed it's too much for
The players who loves to play games because of mom (and I'm one of them)

And most of the game on f95 get the ntr tag
Even if in the game mom is not in a relationship with the mc and fucks other
That game simply get a ntr tag
That's why I asked for the ntr tag for the game

The same case happened with the rejected no more
It got the ntr tag
There was also a guy who was fucking mcs mom
But developer changed it

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks for your replay

But with all respect

I just want to tell this
It's really hard to play the game when knowing the most hot character (but most importantly mom) is getting fucked day and night by some Asshole and yet we can't do anything about that
If you took the time to play, you'd know that ain't happening. Canonically, Big John is unable to fuck. He drinks way too much at night and already had other issues. He wants to and he tries to force it, but it doesn't happen. It did in the past, but not anymore.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
If you took the time to play, you'd know that ain't happening. Canonically, Big John is unable to fuck. He drinks way too much at night and already had other issues. He wants to and he tries to force it, but it doesn't happen. It did in the past, but not anymore.
If that's the case then it changes alot of things for me
Well try then give opinion again

Reactions: Tinuss and _13_

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Events are constantly repeated. Or, on the contrary, the choice of certain events disappears. Their sequence is changing, etc.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
There are Alpha and Beta points in the game. What do they affect? What do they provide?
In chapter 1, they only determined which end screen you got. The first scene in chapter 2 is, in part, determined by these points. Future chapters will begin to use these points to determine the choices in menus and the way other characters interact with you, similar to Being a DIK.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
In chapter 1, they only determined which end screen you got. The first scene in chapter 2 is, in part, determined by these points. Future chapters will begin to use these points to determine the choices in menus and the way other characters interact with you, similar to Being a DIK.
In "Being a DIK," there are two characteristics: be good (Blue) or evil (Red) (I simplified the name of the characteristics). Here I understand Alpha is Red, Beta is Blue?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
In "Being a DIK," there are two characteristics: be good (Blue) or evil (Red) (I simplified the name of the characteristics). Here I understand Alpha is Red, Beta is Blue?
That's basically it. I explained the point system here. This is a warped system based on what the MC has observed and experienced. The points don't necessarily line up with what should actually be alpha and beta behaviors, but with what the MC thinks those behaviors are.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's basically it. I explained the point system here. This is a warped system based on what the MC has observed and experienced. The points don't necessarily line up with what should actually be alpha and beta behaviors, but with what the MC thinks those behaviors are.
When you explained the rationale to me, it made a world of difference. Thank you for doing that.

Of course, if I find out that his "twisted alpha" path leads him to collude with rather than get rid of their abuser, I'll have to do it all over again. I'm making my choices based upon seeing them as assertive vs. passive.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
When you explained the rationale to me, it made a world of difference. Thank you for doing that.

Of course, if I find out that his "twisted alpha" path leads him to collude with rather than get rid of their abuser, I'll have to do it all over again. I'm making my choices based upon seeing them as assertive vs. passive.
A deal will be made in chapter 3, splitting the game three ways, depending on your prior choices. You'll have an idea where your path is headed at that point. Again, one of the paths will not be finished until everything else is done, but people currently stuck on that path will have options to cheat their way out of it.

Reactions: Dragon59

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what is it with games that circumvent rollback? saving decisions without a way to take them back without save scumming.

• Sad
Reactions: _13_

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
what is it with games that circumvent rollback? saving decisions without a way to take them back without save scumming.
That's a bug which will be fixed in 0.02b. Or rather, it's a symptom of my beginner coding skills. Either way, it was unintentional and the fix will be available in a few days.

Reactions: fulcrum

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't find this in the thread yet; sorry if I'm repeating. At the very end of Night 1, the narrator says, "You head to your room to save your game and go to bed". I don't see a computer in the MC's room, though. :geek:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I didn't find this in the thread yet; sorry if I'm repeating. At the very end of Night 1, the narrator says, "You head to your room to save your game and go to bed". I don't see a computer in the MC's room, though. :geek:
Just my way of reminding people to save their game. MC does have a laptop which can sometimes be seen on his desk.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know Linda's a drug addict and all, but when you choose different conversation options on the night of Day 2, she may — or may not — still take her hit. Other than what's indicated in the narration at the very end of the scene, will that carry forward? Given her addiction, I'm honestly having my doubts that what you choose really makes a difference except at the moment. :cry:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I know Linda's a drug addict and all, but when you choose different conversation options on the night of Day 2, she may — or may not — still take her hit. Other than what's indicated in the narration at the very end of the scene, will that carry forward? Given her addiction, I'm honestly having my doubts that what you choose really makes a difference except at the moment. :cry:
No matter which discussion you have with her, or whether or not you talk to her, she's getting high that night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No matter which discussion you have with her, or whether or not you talk to her, she's getting high that night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure almost everyone can relate, but having known people like that IRL, I always really hope there's hope for people like her. I'll keep my fingers crossed no matter what.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes