Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 1297113
The Fosters [v0.02] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Mod for v0.03 will be updated before 18/10/2021

Screenshot
View attachment 1297050 View attachment 1297051 View attachment 1297052 View attachment 1297053

MOD's outdated .................................. plz update

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
To counter Big John's deal, you first need to have kept or copied the key. On day 2, you need to go to the surveillance room and collect evidence (click through the options). Then, when you go to confront Big John, make sure you use the key to enter the room.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
To counter Big John's deal, you first need to have kept or copied the key. On day 2, you need to go to the surveillance room and collect evidence (click through the options). Then, when you go to confront Big John, make sure you use the key to enter the room.
Why so confusing? There is no logical way for this outcome. ( use the key to enter the room) So you are in need of a walktrough, and that is never good.
And ja, Vasy is right, the resolution is deeply unsatisfying.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Why so confusing? There is no logical way for this outcome. ( use the key to enter the room) So you are in need of a walktrough, and that is never good.
When you go to confront Big John, there are 3 options: Knock, Use the Key, or Run Away. It isn't that difficult, really.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i really dont understand we can let him stay in the attic or kick him out but still have to abuse the girls for other peoples sexual pleasure online, so the mc is no better then big John is but now just the 1 whos doing it so its all fine with him

Reactions: EZ8lt and Aelth

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
i really dont understand we can let him stay in the attic or kick him out but still have to abuse the girls for other peoples sexual pleasure online, so the mc is no better then big John is but now just the 1 whos doing it so its all fine with him
Yep. Maybe the MC will just turn into another version of Big John, or maybe this is only the first step to getting rid of him for good. How it turns out will be in the player's hands.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
When you go to confront Big John, there are 3 options: Knock, Use the Key, or Run Away. It isn't that difficult, really.
When I did it the first time I knocked, thinking it was smarter to hide the fact I had the key.
Without looking in the forum I wouldn't have thought it was this choice barring me from kicking him out honnestly. I thought i didn't have enough alpha points to trigger it, and judging from other posts, so did other players.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
@_13_

No matter what you choose to do at Lucy&Sister scene, it's implied that MC asked to be sucked off. Not sure if it's a script problem or oversight.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
When I did it the first time I knocked, thinking it was smarter to hide the fact I had the key.
Without looking in the forum I wouldn't have thought it was this choice barring me from kicking him out honnestly. I thought i didn't have enough alpha points to trigger it, and judging from other posts, so did other players.
I'll take that into consideration and try to make it more obvious that you may want to surprise Big John, by using the key, than to knock on the door.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Dev responded, and as I re-read my post it was coming off more asshole than I was intending.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Yep. Maybe the MC will just turn into another version of Big John, or maybe this is only the first step to getting rid of him for good. How it turns out will be in the player's hands.
But why, though? I hadn't been using the stuff before, and I thought I would be able to just shut down that entire operation?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
@_13_

No matter what you choose to do at Lucy&Sister scene, it's implied that MC asked to be sucked off. Not sure if it's a script problem or oversight.
Do you mean:
"You get dressed while the girls watch in awkward silence."
or:
lucy "Give her some time. She loves you and I know she wants to fool around more."

Those are the only lines that seem like they could be interpreted the wrong way. But, really, they can be used in each of the situations.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Tbh, the counter offer make the mc look like a wet noodle. And accepting his offer is just off putting as well. If you going to turn the protag into a criminal, you should at least do it on the protags premise. Get rid of the big dude and run the business yourself independent of have anything to do with him what so ever. Turning the protag into a man hoe, and the big dude is your pimp, leave a foul taste tbh.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Do you mean:
"You get dressed while the girls watch in awkward silence."
or:
lucy "Give her some time. She loves you and I know she wants to fool around more."

Those are the only lines that seem like they could be interpreted the wrong way. But, really, they can be used in each of the situations.
I meant that no matter what you choose here :
You always get this :

Reactions: narnif

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I do not understand the above-written indignation. There really is a choice and the situation really changes from this choice. And for this I like this game.
If you made the wrong choice. You shouldn't blame the game and the author. This is too selfish in my opinion.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Every one is talking about the choices with the dude and here I am wondering why the fuck MC can't choose to keep treating that sorry excuse of a"landlady" like the ho she is. Because she obviously deserves it. Instead he keeps that white knight shit going, taking care of the manipulative bitch. BJ should have a third choice for MC to become the supplier.

3.00 star(s) 40 Votes