narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Consider the talk and interaction you had with the girls about you where going to deal with the big guy. I don't find it realistic, you set yourself up to be the villain. You can't be a hero, and you can't even become a "anti hero" arch type.
Yeah, the entire setup and story are rather fantastical. The entire premise requires that prologue sequence to lay the foundation of how any of this is actually taking place. Realistic would be you're the son of BJ, and you're going to inherit his portion of a sex-trafficking operation and you would be training the girls more, and drop the whole illusion of being Mr. Niceguy.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, the entire setup and story are rather fantastical. The entire premise requires that prologue sequence to lay the foundation of how any of this is actually taking place. Realistic would be you're the son of BJ, and you're going to inherit his portion of a sex-trafficking operation and you would be training the girls more, and drop the whole illusion of being Mr. Niceguy.
Looking at the choices you where given, or the lack of choices. And the moment the mc put on his dad's dog tags... That felt like a giant "piss on your dads grave" moment..

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
If I max-out my asshole points, does that mean I can out-asshole BJ, and finally kick him out, and shove his counter-offer in his face?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If I max-out my asshole points, does that mean I can out-asshole BJ, and finally kick him out, and shove his counter-offer in his face?
No. It's either you become his "in house bitch", or you become his "out of house bitch"... you end up with him become your pimp just the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: narnif

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Looking at the choices you where given, or the lack of choices. And the moment the mc put on his dad's dog tags... That felt like a giant "piss on your dads grave" moment..
I feel that If I keep responding to you on this line of subjects, we'll just make an echo chamber.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
No. It's either you become his "in house bitch", or you become his "out of house bitch"... you end up with him become your pimp just the same.
Guess it's one of those "everyone loses" kinda things. Aside from BJ, BJ is written to always win. Because fuck your choices, that's why. He was already pretty much done by the time all this was going on.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Should at least get to counter his "counter offer."

Let him live in the attic, but I'm removing the cameras and nuking your server. Why? Because I've done a more meaningless "meta-playthrough" stacking alpha, and caving to his counter offer is too beta for me to be able to select.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
The discussion going on made me understand that the game is well written, or you wouldn't be so passionate about the "bitch" and the "intruder", so i will download and consider if i would like to support it.

The only thing that can bring me to drug addiction is if in a game the box collider is badly made, and i can almost reach the target but is just impossible...

We should be careful in our decisions not everything is meshed...........

Last edited:

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
The discussion going on made me understand that the game is well written, or you wouldn't be so passionate about the "bitch" and the "intruder", so i will download and consider if i would like to support it.

The only thing that can bring me to drug addiction is if in a game the box collider is badly made, and i can almost reach the target but is just impossible...

Be careful, not everything is meshed.
Oh, yeah, really well written. I've no complaints on the quality there. But the illusion of choice and unsatisfying outcomes from what should be bigger choices... it's high quality with lack-luster substance. Like pairing a fine wine with a couple slices of stale toast.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
WTF! so there's no "normal human being" option?
You have to become a monster's bitch (and a monster by extent)?
Even a "kill the beast and burry it in the backyard" option would e better than this!

I got suspicious when the MC didn't go straight to police and gave B.J. time to "think" (how stupid is that), well, you could say that he was trying to protect the mother from jail (even though she don't deserve it), but then he took a fucking dogtag :cautious: and become an abuser's "partner" (also an abuser by extent)... just like that???

I'm far from a paragon of goodness, but holy shit, that's CLEARLY no a game for me.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I was considering downloading but the past pages of discussion gives me pause....
Is this really a "MC is fucked no matter what" type of story? Because I have no interest in being another man's pawn with no "good" decision.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
In chapter 3, there is the possibility to get Big John out of the house.
So we can completely get rid of him at chapter 3? Cool! I didn't even want to try this game it smelled like NTR. Because as I read your past comments about it, you are like one of the devs that dances around the definition of NTR like ' Muh not in a relationship yet! Muh didn't crearte jeaolusy!'...etc. But as I read more of your explanations, I believe you about the game has no ntr and won't have ntr. So I will try this game out see what is it like

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So we can completely get rid of him at chapter 3? Cool! I didn't even want to try this game it smelled like NTR. Because as I read your past comments about it, you are like one of the devs that dances around the definition of NTR like ' Muh not in a relationship yet! Muh didn't crearte jeaolusy!'...etc. But as I read more of your explanations, I believe you about the game has no ntr and won't have ntr. So I will try this game out see what is it like
You can get him out of the house, but you still remain his little bitch have to do what he says. Which include whore yourself out with the girls on camera without tell them (except for two) to keep make money for the gorilla..

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
You can get him out of the house, but you still remain his little bitch have to do what he says. Which include whore yourself out with the girls on camera without tell them (except for two) to keep make money for the gorilla..
Dev said it was temporary, game is still early in development and I guess he didn't want to totally get rid of the "menace" looming over the family too soon in the story.
The MC decided to at least grow some balls after years of abuse, but he still has room to grow some more into a real man. He's really just a kid at the moment in time.
Give the game a chance to tell its story :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said it was temporary, game is still early in development and I guess he didn't want to totally get rid of the "menace" looming over the family too soon in the story.
The MC decided to at least grow some balls after years of abuse, but he still has room to grow some more into a real man. He's really just a kid at the moment in time.
Even its temporary or not. The only choice we as player was given was to incriminate the player leading into a "no redemption" path with the protag become an abuser. Up until this point we learned of what the mc took part in while being drugged. You have a story mcguffin there, a green card, a pass for previous actions. You don't have that now by accept such a deal.

Grow some balls? That must have been the tiniest balls ever. As someone else mentioned, off him and bury him in the backyard would been a better solution than what we was given.

With the evidence you had gathered there was enough to get him locked up, such a threat should have been enough to run him out of the house. He already said he was expecting the law to fall down on him already after former girls had left the house, so to not be able to run him out of your lives with threat of hand over the evidence to the law seems just terrible story telling. Imho, even you get rid of the menace as you put it, you still left with a "broken family", with several challenges to overcome. I'd rather see the focus was on fix and overcome that tbh. Not roll over for the bad guy dragging you into something you can't get out of with any reasonable story telling.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
There are better ways to keep an antagonistic force to struggle against. The world this is set in, and the way the entire situation is playing out, there's already suspension of belief. This last update was to get rid of that problem for good, or at least we were all led to see it that way. But you don't get any choice in BJs counter offer, no sticking to your guns, and now you do what he wants you to do without being drugged, yourself.

You don't get the option to follow through on your threats to him, you don't get to negotiate his terms, you don't get to refuse anything. Getting him out of the house isn't just a literal thing, the thought of getting him gone is to remove that fucking tumor and move on to repairing the damage done to the family.

No, no matter what choices you make, you still get rail-roaded into continued dealings with BJ and even go into making a deal with him that the MC wouldn't make. I thought refusing a lot of the opportunities on the way to kicking him out would benefit me. Nope, all those choices were tossed out the window and MC became a sober abuser anyway.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
WTF! so there's no "normal human being" option?
You have to become a monster's bitch (and a monster by extent)?
Even a "kill the beast and burry it in the backyard" option would e better than this!

I got suspicious when the MC didn't go straight to police and gave B.J. time to "think" (how stupid is that), well, you could say that he was trying to protect the mother from jail (even though she don't deserve it), but then he took a fucking dogtag :cautious: and become an abuser's "partner" (also an abuser by extent)... just like that???

I'm far from a paragon of goodness, but holy shit, that's CLEARLY no a game for me.
I'd be fine with being the abuser, since white knight games bore me to death and the landlady deserves it. But this doesn't do that either. It's stuck in a weird in-between state, with the MC acting (and treated as) a savior, while at the same time he compromises morally with BJ and does creeper shit like sleep molestation. He finds out his landlady was an active participant in fucking up his childhood and yet rushes to help and take care of her. Right before he molests her in her sleep once again, for some...alpha points. Whole game is bi-polar.

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.00 star(s) 40 Votes