Num01

Jan 19, 2023
you know all the stuff interrogators write down is also recorded
there's nothing like finishing a good meal and hiding stuff in the wall

what's the solution to these two riddles?

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
you know all the stuff interrogators write down is also recorded
there's nothing like finishing a good meal and hiding stuff in the wall

what's the solution to these two riddles?
Read the note in the interrogation room and take that to the library in the church

Give everyone's kitchen a visit and you might see something in one of the walls

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Do you guys think that we will be only able to bed our oracle at the end of the game like in ToN? (if at all)
NLT Media describe The Genesis Order as below:

"Experience the world of North Santiva, a bustling city filled with beautiful women, creepy locations, and the epicenter of mysterious events. Take control of Detective Canmore as you meet a diverse cast, uncover clues, and solve puzzles that bring you ever closer to discovering the truth about the Genesis Order while weaving a web of sexual relationships as you meet 13 sexy babes along your journey."

Only 12 female characters interact with the MC in North Santiva (Melissa, Andrea, Ella, Heather, Erica, Judy, Nellie, Chloe, Hannah, Carol, Lillian, Kimberley) so who do you reckon number 13 is? :unsure: Since Diana, Madalyn and Tasha are guest actors, who will not be active with the MC in the current game, unless a new female character gets introduced number 13 must be Arianna! (y) Personally I'd be more delighted to meet Aunt Sara :love: someplace before the game finishes at the end of this year and hope that Santa will deliver her to me as a Christmas present. :p

Addendum: I ruled out the female Eclipse Guild member as the 13th sexy babe for aesthetic reasons.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
NLT Media describe The Genesis Order as below:

"Experience the world of North Santiva, a bustling city filled with beautiful women, creepy locations, and the epicenter of mysterious events. Take control of Detective Canmore as you meet a diverse cast, uncover clues, and solve puzzles that bring you ever closer to discovering the truth about the Genesis Order while weaving a web of sexual relationships as you meet 13 sexy babes along your journey."

Only 12 female characters interact with the MC in North Santiva (Melissa, Andrea, Ella, Heather, Erica, Judy, Nellie, Chloe, Hannah, Carol, Lillian, Kimberley) so who do you reckon number 13 is? :unsure: Since Diana, Madalyn and Tasha are guest actors, who will not be active with the MC in the current game, unless a new female character gets introduced number 13 must be Arianna of course. (y) Personally I'll be more than delighted if I meet Aunt Sara :love: someplace before the game ends at the end of this year and hope that Santa will deliver it to me as a Christmas present. :p
Wow, thanks mate, great reasoning. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes the ! gives it away but it's stuck, I read the walkthrough:

v23044
  1. After the call > Police Station > Talk to the Girl (!) > Talk to David (go right) > Buy an empty box from the store > Place a silver Figurine inside > Police Station > Give it to the girl (!) > Talk to Andrea (upstairs)

So I did everything, now the girl distracts the cops, so all worked until the last part, Andrea is not upstairs?!
Welp she is standing at the vendor machine or what the fuck that should represent :p
1677534676892.png
Pretty hard to miss :rolleyes::KEK:

Reactions: Vonny

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Somebody know what are the footjob scenes in the game? the number? i play releas/follow release and i forgot all right now xd

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Is there really no new mac updates since that one months ago
You can download the full Windows-version. Then you can copy all the files from the www-folder to the Mac game package. Simply right click on it (or control + left click, if you did not enable right click) -> "show package contents" navigate through folders: Contents -> Resources -> app.nw
Replace all files and folders. Enjoy :)

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Yes the ! gives it away but it's stuck, I read the walkthrough:

v23044
  1. After the call > Police Station > Talk to the Girl (!) > Talk to David (go right) > Buy an empty box from the store > Place a silver Figurine inside > Police Station > Give it to the girl (!) > Talk to Andrea (upstairs)

So I did everything, now the girl distracts the cops, so all worked until the last part, Andrea is not upstairs?!
She should be standing at the elevator?

Vonny

Feb 22, 2023
Oh yes you are right, I already was there a few times but I guess I needed to approach from the other side hahaha. Now I still have that basketball going, is this an endless game you can always come back to to earn money? I must have thrown 100 times already and even now still can after the talk.

Welp she is standing at the vendor machine or what the fuck that should represent :p
View attachment 2424693
Pretty hard to miss :rolleyes::KEK:

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
I'm buying this game later on steam to support, waiting this dev to add the game to the store for wishlist

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes