Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only a true dumbass would double-down then triple-down then quadruple-down then quintuple-down on his very own idiotic mistake and call others smartass. The amount of idiocy this one individual has shown has actually become entertaining.
As expected though. The next thing people will ask is how to breathe on your own. We're already past "is water wet ?"

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
"We'll release a new build on the 15th that'll include 2-3 new scenes, a new Kama page, possibly 2 new locations, some new story shenanigans and the game will now be compatible with the new lewd toaster from Lovense"
i searched for the toaster you mentioned, but could not find it. can you please give me the link for it?:)

• Angry
Reactions: Think Tank

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
I just got done with treasures of nadia and was wondering if this was finished or still in a early access period?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Game -But needs more Cuminside -Talks and Pregnancy tag :cool: (y)
Keep on Good Work Dev expecting more more updates (y)

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
Yo wtf? Like five minutes in and I've already laughed really hard. These cinematics are actually great. xD

RickN

Sep 9, 2019
Only thing I really hate about NLT games, is when he hides stuff under the trees. Like the chest key in this version. I know where it is supposed to be, but I have been clicking around that area for 30 minutes trying to find it. I think I have done everything else if there is a trigger but so far no luck and I am getting ticked off.

Reactions: El Buho

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Only thing I really hate about NLT games, is when he hides stuff under the trees. Like the chest key in this version. I know where it is supposed to be, but I have been clicking around that area for 30 minutes trying to find it. I think I have done everything else if there is a trigger but so far no luck and I am getting ticked off.
Like it wasn't posted before where you can locate it... :KEK: And it's such a drag to click 5-10 times to actually find something on my own... :p:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
There are only 2 save files inside, neither of them is 41% save
Quote from the post you replied to: "Saves for complete v02121 and v04122."
NOWHERE in that post the author says those are for a 41% completion.

Also: the post is from back in December, the "41%" version has been release less than a week ago.

Reactions: groq

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Pro tip (I'm sure you already know this):
  • optional: set "Move Speed" (Inventory --> Phone --> Options) to "Fast" -- I always wonder why this isn't the default ;-)
  • left click and hold your mouse button, then just move your mouse around the screen when searching for things
Ugh... you are giving off ideas... :LOL: Noodles will melt down seeing this :p Good thing they can't won't read it :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes