Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sry, but you share a global file too? Save isn't working without it
You don't need it, just make a fake save in the 19th slot then overwrite it with mine, or just rename my save with an existing slot you have and then overwrite with mine, your choice.:)
I apologize for my typo, I stand corrected. ^^'''

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but I can see why a lot of people miss the link to the most recent save
Because they don't give a flying fuck about reading... ;)
A lot of people miss it simply because they don't pay attention.
That's putting it very mildly... ^ there is more accurate :KEK:
Full save for 43092 version, this will be the last time from me.....
Will be watching..... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
hi i've done everything on this version (43) but i'm still missing two extras what are they and where to find them
PS: I finished the previous update (41)

Aug 9, 2022
A lot of people miss it simply because they don't pay attention.
While I could agree it doesn't pop out immediately you just need a couple seconds of attention, they are instructions in the end so you need to read carefully in order to get what you're looking for instead of searching lots of pages invain, but evidently a lot of peoples are bothered to spends even those few seconds now, apparently..:rolleyes:
Given the context of how it goes in sequential order for the updates, I really don't fault people for not understanding it. Also telling people to just "look closer" and pay more attention just leads to more people thinking it's a troll/ asking for saves.
Because they don't give a flying fuck about reading... ;)

That's putting it very mildly... ^ there is more accurate :KEK:

Will be watching..... :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:
I don't think it's because they aren't willing to read. It's just a confusing way to organize it. The last link was always the most up to date save, and it lines up with that post not being updated for about a month. Clicking the 3rd link seems obvious once you know about it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm not trying to argue with people who get annoyed with all the "Please post save?" messages. I just think being hostile/cocky to the people who miss the location isn't the right move.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
This is weird, I'm at 43% but when I hit up the Oracle it says I'm still missing things. Where's the key to unock the second chest in the cave? I got the first one already. Don't have a key for the ones that's behind the sliding rock puzzle.

*EDIT* NVM, Found it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Given the context of how it goes in sequential order for the updates, I really don't fault people for not understanding it. Also telling people to just "look closer" and pay more attention just leads to more people thinking it's a troll/ asking for

I don't think it's because they aren't willing to read. It's just a confusing way to organize it. The last link was always the most up to date save, and it lines up with that post not being updated for about a month. Clicking the 3rd link seems obvious once you know about it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm not trying to argue with people who get annoyed with all the "Please post save?" messages. I just think being hostile/cocky to the people who miss the location isn't the right move.
And that's the first error, don't pay attention and only think that the sequential order is the only way to get what you need instead of looking more carefully, it's a matter of taking a little bit of time instead of rushing through the instructions.
Pissed off only if, instead of trying to understand what we try (multiple) times to explain, the other parts start to call us names or saying we are lying, in this case we answer in kind.
And consider that this the third games by NLT that have the same save mechanics, if you don't know how it works, the fault is yours so you have only yourself to blame, not the others. :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's just a confusing way to organize it.
See that is poppycock ! Looking for ways how to explain that you are a lazy bum... ^ right there you have it ! :LOL: You only need to read a goddamn line... :rolleyes: Everything is there right in front of you but it's easier to blame others for..... whatevs ( you don't need to tie this to the save collection fiasco :KEK: )
Well that's how the say goes, and I made a promise....
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played and loved both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, but decided from the start to hold off on playing this one until it's 100% complete. As people who played the first two entries know, Valerie was the MC's "brother's wife" in LE vanilla, and his mom in the patched version, just as Janet was the MC's "family friend" (or something like that) in ToN vanilla, but his mom in the patched version. From what I've gathered (and what I'm asking to confirm), there is no milfy "not-mom" equivalent character in TGO, correct?

Yes, I know, "Not every game needs incest!!" etc. and some people just aren't into that, and that's fine (that's part of the beauty of optional patches). But for some people like myself who have a hard incest kink and are into it, it could feel a little awkward or disappointing to have the third entry in a series missing something that you enjoyed a lot in the first two entries and have now associated, at least in part, with said series. So in cases like that it's better to temper one's expectations early to avoid as much disappointment as possible. I saw that there was at one time an incest patch for this game, but that it is now defunct. I'm assuming that there was a "not-mom" and/or "not-sister" character(s) at some point, but that story progressions made it to where altering their role in relation to the MC became too inconsistent and no longer feasible.

But just to both erase any doubt and also satisfy my curiosity: Is that currently indeed the case in the game, where there is no character that could function as a "stand-in mom" with a patch, like Valerie and Janet? And also, if there was one at one point, back in the now defunct incest patch, would someone be kind enough to point them out on the OP screens (I'm assuming she's a major character and would be showcased on there).

Sorry for the length of the post, but I figured that would actually be less annoying than just typing "No incest?", which I'm sure there's been a lot of. :LOL:

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
See that is poppycock ! Looking for ways how to explain that you are a lazy bum... ^ right there you have it ! :LOL: You only need to read a goddamn line... :rolleyes: Everything is there right in front of you but it's easier to blame others for..... whatevs ( you don't need to tie this to the save collection fiasco :KEK: )

:KEK:

Aug 26, 2022
I played and loved both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, but decided from the start to hold off on playing this one until it's 100% complete. As people who played the first two entries know, Valerie was the MC's "brother's wife" in LE vanilla, and his mom in the patched version, just as Janet was the MC's "family friend" (or something like that) in ToN vanilla, but his mom in the patched version. From what I've gathered (and what I'm asking to confirm), there is no milfy "not-mom" equivalent character in TGO, correct?
I've been holding off til completion too, but from what I have gathered Heather is the "not-mom" and there is a sister and possibly an Aunt and cousin, but not positive. There was a patch at the beginning, but the person making the patch commented that the dialogue was too complex to keep patching and stopped, and just said there will probably be one when the game is complete and the dialogue can be redone at that time. So all the more reason to wait. As far as I know NLT has never done a comic or game that wasn't incest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth
3.70 star(s) 224 Votes