Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I also have the freezing at the pool bug when I load up my game. Anyone have a v19 save file that's not at that part I can try? This is what happens when I only have one single save file and not multiple to fall back on.
This is my save at the end of 19 version, hope it will help you. :)

Reactions: gourmet135

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Android port ?
No thanks I got it already ! :p ;)
So I also have the freezing at the pool bug when I load up my game. Anyone have a v19 save file that's not at that part I can try? This is what happens when I only have one single save file and not multiple to fall back on.
i have the same issue, and yes this is the part where i last saved the game
Okay so now I see this idiocy started to take it's roots and here are the results... :FacePalm::HideThePain:

You never save your game outside of the World Map once an update is done ! This is a game in RPGMaker ! Jesus fucking christ you all could have just started with this that you would try to revolutionize it... next time you get something like this change back to old version shift your ass onto the world map an do your saves there ! You can spread the words...

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks, but maybe I'm doing something wrong here? I copied your file into the directory with mine but I don't see it when I try to load the game?
You need to create a save file in the 7 slot of your saves first and then drag in mine and overwrite it or else the game will not recognize it.
In alternative you can rename my file in order to match to what you have in your save data. :)

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Sight, just only 1 nude scenes of Madalyn in this updates and it makes me itch more than all the girls in TGO. :Kappa:

Reactions: jansell

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know the average bigbrain dude has gone down the drain when you miss the ToN fails

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you for the patch, sixart.

Given we are so seldom blessed with these bugfix-updates, a real question:

Can this install over 1903x, or does it have to install over 21041?
Yes :p

No need for panic in these cases... it is still THE NEXT update so if someone KNOWS that something is wrong with it there is no need ( = don't do it ! :KEK: ) to merge a bad patch but wait for a fixed version... so yeah a bugfix version can and should be attached to the previous version ( which now is the 19... it still works if you already have the " bad seed " 21041 ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenGarden
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes