sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
why there is always no mac version.
Because there is ?!? :unsure: :oops: Trick question ?!... :KEK: Read the FAQ in OP !
How do you get the seed of knowledge?
Everything you "donate" gives a seed of medicine
Tier levels... same as Booty Call requirements... drop in a Jade Figurine for instance... :rolleyes:
It is but it doesn't matter... from win you can make all of them ! Even the android -> JOIPLAY :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: jansell

beryn

May 8, 2017
Because there is ?!? :unsure: :oops: Trick question ?!... :KEK:

Tier levels... same as Booty Call requirements... drop in a Jade Figurine for instance... :rolleyes:

It is but it doesn't matter... from win you can make all of them ! Even the android -> JOIPLAY :KEK:

Thx, but no need to be snarky.
I don't think I have found more than one jade figurine in total from when the first version, so had forgotten about thoose.
I'm only finding stone, wood and clay and since they didn't work I asked.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Any one having an idea if the angel wil be fuckable in the future? The story has, in my opinion, hinted towards it through the dialog, but anyone with a real answer? Or is it not on the table at all?

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Any one having an idea if the angel wil be fuckable in the future? The story has, in my opinion, hinted towards it through the dialog, but anyone with a real answer? Or is it not on the table at all?
On TON u got 3 scenes, i think this game might at least will be having those 3.

Aug 28, 2021
Because there is ?!? :unsure: :oops: Trick question ?!... :KEK: Read the FAQ in OP !

I delted my app.nw on my mac, any way to restore it/download the updates in between

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I delted my app.nw on my mac, any way to restore it/download the updates in between
Pretty simple actually... if you have everything else EXCEPT the app.nw then all you need to do is to 1. download the full version from the OP 2. extract it 3. rename the folder www to app.nw 4. move your new app.nw to the old Mac folder ( game operational now ) 5. download the 21043 I dropped 6. extract it 7. merge the www content with your app.nw content

We are done... at first look it may look complicated but while you are doing it you might even realise the logical orders in it so in the future you will be able to get through shits like this...

For Mac users it is recommended to keep a working core of the game ( everything else than the app.nw ) so if any trouble happens you just need to do the process listed above ^

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Pretty simple actually... if you have everything else EXCEPT the app.nw then all you need to do is to 1. download the full version from the OP 2. extract it 3. rename the folder www to app.nw 4. move your new app.nw to the old Mac folder ( game operational now ) 5. download the 21043 I dropped 6. extract it 7. merge the www content with your app.nw content

We are done... at first look it may look complicated but while you are doing it you might even realise the logical orders in it so in the future you will be able to get through shits like this...

For Mac users it is recommended to keep a working core of the game ( everything else than the app.nw ) so if any trouble happens you just need to do the process listed above ^
Dang we are too soft today... First I help him, then you help too... did we catch something? I'm starting to be worried.... :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes