Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dang we are too soft today... First I help him, then you help too... did we catch something? I'm starting to be worried.... :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You dudes need more wincesters crying notmom didn't get any scene. But since Madalyn had 5 secs of screentime, it'll only get worse. So, you're fucked whatever happens

Reactions: Dylan741

xenohoe

May 2, 2020
Can someone provide a save load please mine dont show anymore and are corrupted i didnt use any mod and the loads in the faq dont work as well. Both DefaultTGOglobal.rpg and load please

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You dudes need more wincesters crying notmom didn't get any scene. But since Madalyn had 5 secs of screentime, it'll only get worse. So, you're fucked whatever happens
I'm really starting to believe it...It's not a good thought....:eek: :cry:

xenohoe

May 2, 2020
i did exactly what it says but its not working it keeps giving me older saves even when i tried new ones from the thread, also this is not the first time i do it i just dont know why its not working this time

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can someone provide a save load please mine dont show anymore and are corrupted i didnt use any mod and the loads in the faq dont work as well. Both DefaultTGOglobal.rpg and load please
Nope :p
Provide yourself ! The DefaultTGOglobal is entirely in your hands... select a new game play it till you are able to save and do it into that slot where the external save state points... for instance DefaultTGOfile 4 -> save slot 4 and after you are done you can switch your DefaultTGOfile4.rpgsave with the one you downloaded ( IF it is also DefaultTGOfile4.rpgsave ! ) Plenty of dudes posted their saves so up to the adventure to canvass to threads last pages through... I doubt you have to go more than 5 pages :rolleyes:

Yuluoscar

Aug 26, 2019
In Update 21041 ive found all 8 chest keys and pages but for Erica shes supposed to have 3 pages but when i call her only 2 are there. Ive gone back to previous save times to before i got her pages and even though im told i picked up her Pussy Sex page only the Eating Out and Blowjob pages are there.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am guesing old saves dont work

Since i reloaded my old save and no new quest show up on the map

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
... did you read what I wrote?
I said everything gives you a seed of medicine, no matter what you give.
You need Jade Figurine or Silver Figurine. To get those you need to go to the Forest, then go left. It's the zone that leads to the church. If you run around here, you'll get Jade and Silver Figurines. Using either one at the Offering Plate will get you a Seed of Intelligence

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Has anyone figured out where to get the recipe for the Sunscreen? Also where to find the chest key?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Has anyone figured out where to get the recipe for the Sunscreen? Also where to find the chest key?
If you mean the guy in front of the shop he doesn't need sunscreen but an Aloe plant... and in return HE will give you the chest key ! ;)

Reactions: rainwake

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
Is anyone else's game freezing on almost every animated scene? have to save after every step cause it crashes. really annoying very unplayable when the same scene freezes and crashes multiple times before I can get through it.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
This update was definitely very small and didn't take over maybe 15 mins to complete. Minus finding Judy's Coif, which may be in the next update, as I have looked everywhere. Time to wait for a few months I guess, until there is something substantial to play.
I mean, yeah

If you have a problem with how small the updates are you could always, and I'm just spitballing here, wait until the game's complete

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes