44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
sorry but if I take a save here in which path should I copy it? sorry but I'm not practical
You may not be practical, but you can look in the OP and find this heading: Save Location:
that might give you an idea where the saves could be found.

Last edited:

kingiceeyes

Aug 2, 2021
You may not be practical, but you can look in the OP and find this heading: Save Location:
that might give you and idea where the saves could be found.
sorry i looked at all the folders and i did not find any saves folder as seen in the other games ... you advised me to look in OP ... but what is it? forgive the bad english but i don't speak it well ...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
sorry i looked at all the folders and i did not find any saves folder as seen in the other games ... you advised me to look in OP ... but what is it? forgive the bad english but i don't speak it well ...
Saves are stored in a hidden folder on your computer. Saves won't be deleted as long as you don't clean your "AppData" folder (Windows).

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: kingiceeyes
Jun 28, 2018
I mean, yeah

If you have a problem with how small the updates are you could always, and I'm just spitballing here, wait until the game's complete
That's why I said I would wait a few months. I would never wait until games are complete, unless I missed them somehow, to see if it is good and worth playing or not. Every author releases updates differently, I was simply surprised at how small and short this particular one was. At least the updates are very often and the games are some of best ones out there imho.

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone have a probleem when he loads into the game and cant move? I redownloaded whole game aswell and I still can't move.

kingiceeyes

Aug 2, 2021
Saves are stored in a hidden folder on your computer. Saves won't be deleted as long as you don't clean your "AppData" folder (Windows).

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Man Thanks thanks thanks thanks :) :) :) :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Another 1 of those I see

Reactions: 44Tom

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes