Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
2.png
Weekly Report

1.png

Yesterday was the release of the 9th chapter of The Genesis Order with the 10th chapter being released in less than 2 weeks! Three new scenes are already finished animating and are rendering now. Things move fast here at NLT Media!

Above is a small teaser of the working puzzle game. If you look closely, you can see three enemy types and several new items and interactive blocks. I will be handing this framework off to another developer who will be creating the web-based editor for the game. I look forward to all the player submitted maps once we get it up and running! It'll add some fun minigame activities to North Santiva (or... Limbo).

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
... did you read what I wrote?
I said everything gives you a seed of medicine, no matter what you give.
Well, it seems you really can use that seed of intelligence for yourself.

First of all, it's impossible to get a seed of medicine, at least for now, because the offering would give you ESSENCE of medicine.

Secondly, if all your treasures only give you ESSENCE of medicine, then you don't actually have everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am guesing old saves dont work

Since i reloaded my old save and no new quest show up on the map
Old saves DO work. I'm afraid the problem is on your end, not the old saves.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, it seems you really can use that seed of intelligence for yourself.

First of all, it's impossible to get a seed of medicine, at least for now, because the offering would give you ESSENCE of medicine.

Secondly, if all your treasures only give you ESSENCE of medicine, then you don't actually have everything.
Careful... this might leave scar tissue :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes