Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
All these people with saves not continuing the game. Just follow the advice given. Save on the world map. If you absolutely must save somewhere else, do what I do. I always save in the living room of my house. I have been doing that since TON with no problems, TGO with no problems. In LE I would save in the church entrance. I have never had an instance occurring of what you guys keep describing. Just pick a place with low traffic and save there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes, getting modded for telling people it's their fault the game fucks up. Never gets old mod team, keep doing it. I'm sure the thread is a better place now

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Ah yes, getting modded for telling people it's their fault the game fucks up. Never gets old mod team, keep doing it. I'm sure the thread is a better place now
Ditto

For giving sound IT advice on basic problem solving techniques learned from decades in the industry and telling them to look at their own set up.

Really heavy sigh ....:censored:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nobody has that... it got fucked so they can only use the 21043... not that it matters anyways :HideThePain:
If someone would have read how to take the www folder from the pc version, rename it as app.nw and merge it with the older in the game folder of the Mac game would have had an updated version of it... But I think it's impossible to do, right?:unsure::KEK::KEK:

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
i just got error went just start the game:

Failed to load: audio/se/ButtonNew%20(2).ogg

anyone can help?

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I wonder is there any way to turn off the background music ?
I don't really care about the music tbh.
Not that i complained about it either

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wonder is there any way to turn off the background music ?
I don't really care about the music tbh.
Not that i complained about it either
And instead of complaining you can't be bothered with checking out the options in the main menu right ?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Ditto

For giving sound IT advice on basic problem solving techniques learned from decades in the industry and telling them to look at their own set up.

Really heavy sigh ....:censored:
Friendly banter seems out of line as well, for the most part.

Omnikuken "You're not new here!"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you absolutely must save somewhere else
Just out of curiosity... what exactly does THIS supposed to mean ? :unsure: MUST save somewhere else... it just does not make any sense to me... on the other hand that noodles found a " new " ( actually old :KEK: ) way to fuck their games up does make absolutely sense :HideThePain:

The whole 21 % can be run through within the hour if you want to so really... WTF is this if you MUST ?! :oops:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes