Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
how about the newest version for Mac? Please and thank you!
Just download the full pc version, unzip it rename the www folder in app.nw and put it in the game following the path:Right click on the icon game/ Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources and replacing the older one.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Just download the full pc version, unzip it rename the www folder in app.nw and put it in the game following the path:Right click on the icon game/ Show Package Contents/Contents/Resources and replacing the older one.
Brain damage brain dmg !!! Does not compute !!! Emergency shutdown................
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was hoping for a good sequel to the previous one and I really enjoyed the trailer, But unfortunately it left me very disappointed. Very boring story with no substance... it's like playing the previous game over again... and very predictable of what's going to happen.
-Too much graphics and rendering doesn't mean all games will be better.But everything like heads bodys and skins looks fake like plastic some times and not "like real"..And especially on the sex scenes.
My favourite is when characters are supposed to move ( as in walk or run for instance ) best so far was right at the beginning a uniform lackey is the living proof that the story of the Terminator is VERY REAL and it already happened ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

But honestly... :FacePalm: there are some parts where this so called " quality " ain't worth shit at all... :censored::HideThePain:
Anyone knows how to find source of music of this game and music of TON?
Have you tried their respective folder ??? :eek::eek::eek::KEK:

Be e

Nov 26, 2017
My favourite is when characters are supposed to move ( as in walk or run for instance ) best so far was right at the beginning a uniform lackey is the living proof that the story of the Terminator is VERY REAL and it already happened ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

But honestly... :FacePalm: there are some parts where this so called " quality " ain't worth shit at all... :censored::HideThePain:

Have you tried their respective folder ??? :eek::eek::eek::KEK:

I mean: some source of playable extension, or which common audio player can cope with this extension, or should I convert them?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I mean: some source of playable extension, or which common audio player can cope with this extension, or should I convert them?
They are encrypted rpgm files, so unless you have rpgm installed on your pc you need to convert them.

Reactions: The Cat Man

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you download a compressed version the job is already done... if it's ogg then pretty much all AP can handle it but if you want to convert them into something else that's also a solution... ;)

Be e

Nov 26, 2017
If you download a compressed version the job is already done... if it's ogg then pretty much all AP can handle it but if you want to convert them into something else that's also a solution... ;)
I found a net-based converter with which i can convert them one by one. It converts into .ogg. It works but a little bit tiring.
Im looking for a special piece of bgm among others. Anyone knows the name of the music in which MC makes some love with Janet (and later Jessica) at the beach. (TON game).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I agree 100% with you. And the story of the previous was very interresting and nice. And very funny at some points. I played all games of NLT and they are all good. And he says new update in two weeks and its done. That's very importand. I'm just bored till now with this story. Till now. And that's about the graphics is true. Some times they destroy the game and sometimes they make it better. Not all games are same. They destroy even on real games. When you play a horror game sometimes too much graphics makes it worst. Depents of the game always.
LE - great... outdated technically since it was created somewhere 2016-17 ( personal opinion : best )

TON - up until 50-60 % great afterwards it turns to nonsensical rubbish... technically it was a huge step forward but I dunno what happened from the second half onward... if a story turns to shit the game will follow it down the drain...
might be the eager beaver kicked in at NLT... money money money o_O:ROFLMAO:

TGO - personally I think of this game as a JOKE from NLT and can't really place it anywhere ( I dunno what must happen plotwise that would change my mind... )... technically it's superior to it's predecessor but if we see it as a whole game I easily place this one as the worst ( as of yet ! ) the advanced graphics aren't enough ( personally I liked the models much better in TON for sure... advancement here or there they look better IMO )

Horror games and movies... tech level-up destroys it completely... as one of the older fellas I lived through the rise and shine of the ( let's say Grade A ) horror genre... where you can't even create a dark place anymore there is no amount of CGI that helps you out and honestly the suspense itself is what the fans live for... when it's lost so is the genre :(:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I found a net-based converter with which i can convert them one by one. It converts into .ogg. It works but a little bit tiring.
Im looking for a special piece of bgm among others. Anyone knows the name of the music in which MC makes some love with Janet (and later Jessica) at the beach. (TON game).
I'm sorry I don't know the game music at this level... welp isn't it easier to do it yourself instead of a web-based solution ( Petschko ? :p;) ) but anyhow it will get you results anyways :LOL:

Be e

Nov 26, 2017
I'm sorry I don't know the game music at this level... welp isn't it easier to do it yourself instead of a web-based solution ( Petschko ? :p;) ) but anyhow it will get you results anyways :LOL:
Found: 'calm' :):cool:

deafleppard

Oct 31, 2021
LE - great... outdated technically since it was created somewhere 2016-17 ( personal opinion : best )

TON - up until 50-60 % great afterwards it turns to nonsensical rubbish... technically it was a huge step forward but I dunno what happened from the second half onward... if a story turns to shit the game will follow it down the drain...

TGO - personally I think of this game as a JOKE from NLT and can't really place it anywhere ( I dunno what must happen plotwise that would change my mind... )... technically it's superior to it's predecessor but if we see it as a whole game I easily place this one as the worst ( as of yet ! ) the advanced graphics aren't enough ( personally I liked the models much better in TON for sure... advancement here or there they look better IMO )

Horror games and movies... tech level-up destroys it completely... as one of the older fellas I lived through the rise and shine of the ( let's say Grade A ) horror genre... where you can't even create a dark place anymore there is no amount of CGI that helps you out and honestly the suspense itself is what the fans live for... when it's lost so is the genre :(:rolleyes:
Honestly, i think the main problem is the way the story was developed. LE had a very complex and deep story (given the context) to tell the player, wich convinced him of the plot's idea. TGO had the same, but only for half the game. Probably the last half was made by short scripts glued together.

I might be wrong and this is just a guess, but the way i see it, the main problem with Genesis Order is that the story doesnt have any depth mainly because it feels like its beeing written weekly and randomly - it might even not be this but it feels like it.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

While I don't disagree with your points on LE & ToN, personally I'm reserving judgement on TGO for now. We are still relatively early on the plot, and the MC haven't even met all the girls yet. And who knows, maybe this is a reverse of ToN, in which the story gets more interesting instead of more boring as the game progresses.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Honestly, i think the main problem is the way the story was developed. LE had a very complex and deep story (given the context) to tell the player, wich convinced him of the plot's idea. TGO had the same, but only for half the game. Probably the last half was made by short scripts glued together.

I might be wrong and this is just a guess, but the way i see it, the main problem with Genesis Order is that the story doesnt have any depth mainly because it feels like its beeing written weekly and randomly - it might even not be this but it feels like it.
Think you meant TON... TGO is currently at 21 % ( released ) but I think another month or so and it will be complete... that it get's released biweekly is the business plan ;)

In TON at or from 79 % I found some interesting things coz things was meant to happen in another order... later it got changed... and caused all the versions after v.79 were fucked with bugs :KEK:

LE - that it was complex or not I would not go there ( PO it was not... but it was serious ! ) it's dark and suspenseful universe sealed the deal for me when I rank these 3... as a game it wins easy money ! :LOL:

With TGO I think the supporters have more influence on NLT ( which might have started around the 60% at TON ) and as it happens horndogs that just want to jack their dick off on some animated scenes are better off have nothing to do with quality product :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes