Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I normally replace vice merge, But...it works...never had a problem in Nadia or this game.
If you did it regularly without missing a single update patch yes, but if you missed even one single of them doing that you will break the game.
In this case it's better to pick the latest complete PC version and make a new updated Mac version since the www folder have all the previous files that you may have missed. :)

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hello to the veteran gamers of NLT Media games..
hi there

I got some questions and would really appreciate some intel on it..
So I'm almost done playing Lust Epidemic, and so excited to play Treasure of Nadia soon, then I realized The Genesis Order is an NLT Media game project as well (yeah I'm ignorant that way, shame on me I know, bear with me please lol)
So I was wondering...

1. Is The Genesis Order nearing its conclusion? or not even close and has a lot more to go? Sorry I honestly have no clue. I heard Treasure of Nadia is around 7-8 gb, and that's a lot of gaming content for sure..
2. Is The Genesis Order the type of game where if there's an update, it comes in just like an update patch kind of mechanics? like you don't need to download again the whole game? I'm basing this query on the fact that in the OP, there's a section there saying "UPDATE ONLY"...so my guess there is it's like just an update patch?

Thanks to anyone who'll respond =)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hi there

So I'm almost done playing Lust Epidemic, and so excited to play Treasure of Nadia soon, then I realized The Genesis Order is an NLT Media game project as well (yeah I'm ignorant that way, shame on me I know, bear with me please lol)
So I was wondering...

1. Is The Genesis Order nearing its conclusion? or not even close and has a lot more to go? Sorry I honestly have no clue. I heard Treasure of Nadia is around 7-8 gb, and that's a lot of gaming content for sure..
2. Is The Genesis Order the type of game where if there's an update, it comes in just like an update patch kind of mechanics? like you don't need to download again the whole game? I'm basing this query on the fact that in the OP, there's a section there saying "UPDATE ONLY"...so my guess there is it's like just an update patch?

Didn't read anything but your #1 is already lolnope

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hi there

So I was wondering...

1 Nope just started, and it will be probably the same dimension of TON in the end with lots of content.
2 Yes it comes with update patch every 2nd and 15th of month as well as TON, but It would be better to download the last version since there were a few update patch already.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hi there

So I was wondering...

The Genesis Order is at 21% now. Complete will be in 2023.
Game have regular updates. Two every month. And you can use updates patches if you use them regularly.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
1 Nope just started, and it will be probably the same dimension of TON in the end with lots of content.
2 Yes it comes with update patch every 2nd and 15th of month as well as TON, but It would be better to download the last version since there were a few update patch already.
The Genesis Order is at 21% now. Complete will be in 2023.
Game have regular updates. Two every month. And you can use updates patches if you use them regularly.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFO GUYS
You two are awesome =)
I'm #grateful

Avgvstvs

Mar 30, 2019
Hey guys. Anyone else stuck on the mansion chest lockpicking screen? I hit the right spots and... nothing. Every single one is up, and i tried hit even the ones already on the top and nothing. What can i do?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys. Anyone else stuck on the mansion chest lockpicking screen? I hit the right spots and... nothing. Every single one is up, and i tried hit even the ones already on the top and nothing. What can i do?
Maybe it's just not the right spot? Idk, every woman just have different g-spot i think.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What version do you have ?... :rolleyes: ( number )

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
v.21041

It's the lockpicking game, it's just push up the pins when the tool passes by. I finish the lockpick and the game stills on the same screen like i didnt finished.
Guess you haven't updated your game with the fixed patch v.14023 and now you got the short straw... :rolleyes: :p Restart the game and hope for a better outcome ! ;) Early bird gets the worm but those who neglect are putting up with lady luck :HideThePain:

jefft703

Feb 8, 2019
can anyone link/attach the update only for windows v19032 please? Want to try and see if I can get mac version to work, but missed the last update.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
can anyone link/attach the update only for windows v19032 please? Want to try and see if I can get mac version to work, but missed the last update.
I don't really understand why you want to do that, since you can have a complete version downloading the latest pc version but... Here it goes..

jefft703

Feb 8, 2019
I don't really understand why you want to do that, since you can have a complete version downloading the latest pc version but... Here it goes..
Mega
Thanks dude! I don't have a PC to play on so downloading the latest win version wouldn't really work for me without way too much effort. According to the other million comments I've seen I can now use the latest mac version and patch it with the update you provided and then patch it again with the current win update only file. But I'm no expert correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually.. wait I get it now. I'm slow. thanks anyway haha

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes