Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Too much graphics and rendering doesn't mean all games will be better.But everything like heads bodys and skins looks fake like plastic some times and not "like real"..And especially on the sex scenes.
It's the price you pay for 2x monthly updates. Realistic skin texture rendering takes a lot more effort and time than the mannequin rendering featured in this dev's games.

It's the good old quantity vs quality argument.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
While I don't disagree with your points on LE & ToN, personally I'm reserving judgement on TGO for now. We are still relatively early on the plot, and the MC haven't even met all the girls yet. And who knows, maybe this is a reverse of ToN, in which the story gets more interesting instead of more boring as the game progresses.
Welp I know that this one is different by profession dick size and............ oh yeah nothing else so he's a brainless fucktard just like the Fuckface in TON... hence I named him too Fuckface :KEK: The story get's more interesting you say ? :unsure: I sure do hope it does but as I see it it just becomes more and more obvious... I certainly do hope YOU are right and it get's good for the future updates ( I'm not gonna write second part... that would seal this games fate )

It's the price you pay for 2x monthly updates. Realistic skin texture rendering takes a lot more effort and time than the mannequin rendering featured in this dev's games.

It's the good old quantity vs quality argument.
I wholeheartedly disagree... and we have been just through this and YOU agreed as well... advanced tech does not make a good game... it's just easy on the eyes ! ;) Especially for horndogs :KEK: LE looks like shit compared to TGO since there goes 5-6 years but as a game TGO just does not even arrive at the measure :rolleyes::LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wholeheartedly disagree... and we have been just through this and YOU agreed as well... advanced tech does not make a good game... it's just easy on the eyes ! ;) Especially for horndogs :KEK: LE looks like shit compared to TGO since there goes 5-6 years but as a game TGO just does not even arrive at the measure :rolleyes::LOL:
I'm not sure what you disagree on for this one. It is a fact that NLT trade in render quality to achieve render quantity. My comment about quality vs quantity was specifically about rendering, not the story plot.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm not sure what you disagree on for this one. It is a fact that NLT trade in render quality to achieve render quantity. My comment about quality vs quantity was specifically about rendering, not the story plot.
It's the price you pay... why would I pay ANY price when the result looks flashy but stinks like shit ? Going down in this rabbit hole result games like TGO and as it seems NLT has started this argument somewhere mid TON... the result shows ! ;) If he doesn't follow his own visions but let's on some stinking punks with $ at the wheel his enterprise will crumble and fall eventually... there is NO question about Quality VS. Quantity... if you start it you are already lost !

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Just out of curiosity... what exactly does THIS supposed to mean ? :unsure: MUST save somewhere else... it just does not make any sense to me... on the other hand that noodles found a " new " ( actually old :KEK: ) way to fuck their games up does make absolutely sense :HideThePain:

The whole 21 % can be run through within the hour if you want to so really... WTF is this if you MUST ?! :oops:
I was referencing "the Noodles" need to save anywhere else but the main map. Didn't word it correctly, I would say English is not my native tongue, but that would be a lie, so I blame my keyboard

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
can someone tell me if i should play lust epidemic? what i mean is, treasure of nadia is the prequel to this game, is lust epidemic also conected to this history ?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
can someone tell me if i should play lust epidemic? what i mean is, treasure of nadia is the prequel to this game, is lust epidemic also conected to this history ?
play lust epidemic then play treasure of nadia, then play this one

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah there are referecenes to both treasure of nadia and lust epidemic in this game. You can still play this without playing the other two but I think your experience will be better if you play them both first.

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
If someone would have read how to take the www folder from the pc version, rename it as app.nw and merge it with the older in the game folder of the Mac game would have had an updated version of it... But I think it's impossible to do, right?:unsure::KEK::KEK:
I normally replace vice merge, But...it works...never had a problem in Nadia or this game.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes