Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks dude! I don't have a PC to play on so downloading the latest win version wouldn't really work for me without way too much effort. According to the other million comments I've seen I can now use the latest mac version and patch it with the update you provided and then patch it again with the current win update only file. But I'm no expert correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually.. wait I get it now. I'm slow. thanks anyway haha
AhAh! You're welcome, I know it could sound strange but just taking the last pc version and getting the www folder and renaming it app.nw and replacing the old one in the Mac folder with it will give you the complete latest Mac version, that's why I was curious about your request.
Anyway glad you sorted it out. :giggle:

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello two questions about nebenqeusts 1. where is the fire escape where above is supposed to be a treasure 2.where or what is the Church yard? i am German and my English is not so good.

• Wow
Reactions: sixart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello two questions about nebenqeusts 1. where is the fire escape where above is supposed to be a treasure 2.where or what is the Church yard? i am German and my English is not so good.
1 Apartments left side fire escape
2 The space before the church is the yard

• Wow

Avgvstvs

Mar 30, 2019
Guess you haven't updated your game with the fixed patch v.14023 and now you got the short straw... :rolleyes: :p Restart the game and hope for a better outcome ! ;) Early bird gets the worm but those who neglect are putting up with lady luck :HideThePain:
So, its just restart the game from the first step. It's a good game, at least. Thanks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hard to find some1 less interested in a game by not even checking the options from the main menu. Not wanting to read the story or play the game for ~2 hours to complete everything is 1 thing, not being able to go down 3 times and hit the options on the main menu is a new level of lazyness no1 ever dreamed of. Only in this thread though ......

• Wow

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Hard to find some1 less interested in a game by not even checking the options from the main menu. Not wanting to read the story or play the game for ~2 hours to complete everything is 1 thing, not being able to go down 3 times and hit the options on the main menu is a new level of lazyness no1 ever dreamed of. Only in this thread though ......
yeah It's my fault, sorry about that. After playing many renpy games, I already forgot that this's a rpgm game and forgot that the movespeed can be changed in the options.

Last edited:

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
if you are looking for car ports mayde the warehouse has some
I'm stuck here, can you help me?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes