Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Hard to find some1 less interested in a game by not even checking the options from the main menu. Not wanting to read the story or play the game for ~2 hours to complete everything is 1 thing, not being able to go down 3 times and hit the options on the main menu is a new level of lazyness no1 ever dreamed of. Only in this thread though ......
yeah It's my fault, sorry about that. After playing many renpy games, I already forgot that this's a rpgm game and forgot that the movespeed can be changed in the options.

Last edited:

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
if you are looking for car ports mayde the warehouse has some
I'm stuck here, can you help me?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'd quote the above but it'll get nuked in a few minutes. So I'll just post this and wait for duders to wonder wtf I'm talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
The Mc in my game now turns into a tiny little thing like this everywhere (indoor and outdoor), it's ridiculous (but funny).

Untitle7655d.png

• Haha
Reactions: nxnxs

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

I. General questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

II. Troubleshooting

III. Save collection

IV. Walkthrough collection
can you make a tutorial for instal a save in the game because I dont find the file " DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave " please .

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
anyone knows what happened to the google doc of the walkthrough? somehow the google doc was not accessible :(
Tos violation, someone probably reported him and google shut down the doc, you can always search for haremhero wt on youtube. :)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes