Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Welp renaming a folder shouldn't cause a problem... after that it's business as usual... which here means incoming disaster :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Just for fun I leave this core here... wonder what will happen :unsure::p
Since Zippy goes dead at the end of the month, hilarity is forthcoming

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Where did you get that from? Can you please link the official post from NLT?

AFAIK they mentioned looking into an "improved" engine for their next game, but they never mentioned Unity. So everything else (Will it be Unity? Will it be an improved version of their current RPG Maker engine? Will it be something completely different?) is just pure speculation.

Unless you have an official post from NLT mentioning the game engine they will use for future projects of course.
Just raid it somewhere here, no idea is long time ago. Don't know if it was official, or someone like me who started that rumour.

mroveris

Nov 3, 2022
hey guys, i updated by replacing the game files, the current quest is "semeone is being naughty near the store" when i go there, there is no npc who shoots the lamppost there nothing is happening.. .

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Reactions: theMickey_

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can remember I read it, so it's not BS, but I can't say if it was NLT or someone else. I also don't know the context anymore. So sorry to even suggest it...
So here is the post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-71043-nlt-media.101325/post-7075013
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-71043-nlt-media.101325/post-7064739

It seems NLT mentioned it. So no BS. But nothing definitive. I can remember reading the last post (above here).
It's nice that you looked it up but it's bullshit as we know... besides one that propagates the usage of the search engine cannot be asked himself to do so is laughable at best not to mention the fact that I was already ignored by him at least 3 times yet still... here we are :LOL: Maybe 4th time is the charm ? :unsure::rolleyes:

Same hints were made in one of the reports btw... if someone is that eager can canvas throught the thread for it... have fun with it :p

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
It's nice that you looked it up but it's bullshit as we know... besides one that propagates the usage of the search engine cannot be asked himself to do so is laughable at best not to mention the fact that I was already ignored by him at least 3 times yet still... here we are :LOL: Maybe 4th time is the charm ? :unsure::rolleyes:

Same hints were made in one of the reports btw... if someone is that eager can canvas throught the thread for it... have fun with it :p
I just wrote, that I read somewhere here about unity, and then the whole bunch replies started. At least I was right, he was thinking about it.

I would want to count the number of times people complained about missing an update here in this thread.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
So here is the post:
It seems NLT mentioned it. So no BS. But nothing definitive. I can remember reading the last post (above here).
Thanks for those links. So NLT did actually mentioned Unity in an interview back in 2021, I did not know that. If you search their Discord for "Unity", the most recent mention of Unity is even older (from 2020), and there are no more recent reports from themselves that ever mentioned Unity. Again: they were talking about "improving their engine" or something along the lines, but never mentioned the exact engine they will be working with for future projects.

// EDIT: Found the post I had in my mind.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I just wrote, that I read somewhere here about unity, and then the whole bunch replies started. At least I was right, he was thinking about it.

I would want to count the number of times people complained about missing an update here in this thread.
On Discord there was apparently a radio interview with one of the developers for NLT who said that they were looking at redeveloping a new project using Unity but that it was for a later date and a different project so, draw your own conclusions from that.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020

unnamed.png

Guns and magic are the weapons of choice in the next chapter of The Genesis Order. Is humanity doomed or could we be facing a new, better existence? Depends on who you ask. The future is as unclear as the moral decisions that will have to be made. Enjoy three new scenes, a new Kamasutra Page, and the final profile and bonus profile!
A lot of ideas for the next game were given on Discord and in last week's report comments. I'll just say that many of the suggestions seemed to be on the mark with what's being outlined for the next story. As of right now, the next game is planned to take place in a land of tombs, deserts, oases, temples, and one of the richest cities in NLT's world. Have you talked to the NPC's in TGO? Something is happening that may just come into play in the future.
Thank you all for the support and have a great week!

i just got this from NLT.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for those links. So NLT did actually mentioned Unity in an interview back in 2021, I did not know that. If you search their Discord for "Unity", the most recent mention of Unity is even older (from 2020), and there are no more recent reports from themselves that ever mentioned Unity. Again: they were talking about "improving their engine" or something along the lines, but never mentioned the exact engine they will be working with for future projects.

// EDIT: Found the post I had in my mind.
Are we to take that as your apology and admission you were wrong?

No, "Unity" wasn't mentioned in any of their reports. Prove me wrong -- or quit your BS.
and you were speaking BS?

(to use you words)

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Welp if he answered to this he'd be busted again since you are " ignored " as well as me... :LOL:
Ah but if "someone else" commented on your reply to my reply to his reply to your reply to his reply to you ....

... THEN he would see it!

Any volunteers around?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes