3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If this question is so dumb or beneath you that you don't want to waste your time, maybe don't answer. It doesn't cost you to be kind to others.
i was just...baffled by the nerve. Be kind huh? tried that, didn't work at all, and i'm done being nice while hoping that people would become smart enough to the entire thread and figure out stuff on their own(it's just 2 pages in this specific case and there are so far 4 reviews, it's not like you're going to read 100 pages and 50 reviews...it's a small effort, even the laziest person in the world would do it...without wasting time)

again, i what? wasted 5 minutes for this...whatever you want to call it...no big deal for me...

ultimately other people's opinion may not help you, it's a maybe-thing, MAYBE it will help, MAYBE it will not...the only answer worth something is: Play the game and see for yourself, or move on and try the same approach with another game <- If everyone would do this, i would be able to be more kind, MAYBE, i propose to try this approach and see if i change for good...MAYBE it will work u.u but we don't know until we see the result ^^

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
i'm done being nice while hoping that people would become smart enough to figure out stuff on their own
Well, that will never happen, humans are not wired like that, we are herd animals by heart and it is in our blood to partake in the work of others. We seek for approval of others and want to know their viewpoint even if we see it differently. That's why social media "works" and I use that term in its loosest sense.

ponpon189

Sep 12, 2019
i'm done being nice while hoping that people would become smart enough to the entire thread and figure out stuff on their own
If you have to figure things out on your own all the time, there is no need for a community, teacher, mentor, the entire school and university systems. Maybe you are smart and open enough to try out all those games regardless of how it makes you feel. But if someone genuinely reviles a weak, dumb and simp MC, he should be able to ask the community for guidance and feedback before committing his precious time (yes it's precious to him) into a game that will make him hate himself for playing it later.

ultimately other people's opinion may not help you, it's a maybe-thing, MAYBE it will help, MAYBE it will not
This is true, but having information that you can process before making a decision is better than no information at all. It is in fact the very 2nd step of the decision making process - Gather Information. Personally, I preferred making an "informed" decision rather than going through trials and errors as you have suggested that "smart enough" people should do.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so just got done playing and i have to say this game has me wanting more. it has a good story and good writing. kind wish there was more too do with the goth and "carrot" but ill just have to wait.all in all would rate 8/10 for over all quality for the game.(didnt post in reviews because i cant find the button to write a review)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why should someone play something they would not enjoy?

I think the MC is not a wimp and he is the only male that gets action, but he is a total moron ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but the story is still intriguing enough for me that I could ignore it.
thanks for the quick answer...i see some got angry about my question but thats ok...i only wanted to know what kinda vn this will be...cause i dont like to be playin a mc who is humilated in a go and doesnt get the girls....not my cup....but please all have a ton of fun...maybe i´m one of those who are living the mc/vn too much....and why play something,that cost my precious time and isnt this thread to ask,answer and give feedback!?

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
thanks for the quick answer...i see some got angry about my question but thats ok...i only wanted to know what kinda vn this will be...cause i dont like to be playin a mc who is humilated in a go and doesnt get the girls....not my cup....but please all have a ton of fun...maybe i´m one of those who are living the mc/vn too much....and why play something,that cost my precious time and isnt this thread to ask,answer and give feedback!?
I dislike humiliation a whole lot. So you should be good on that front, that doesn't happen in this game, but he gets called out for his dumbfuckery, and rightly so.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch1 0.3.0
Size 332 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: sonhot and M@ximus

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
haven't played it yet, but i hope there are some real lesbians (real as in the only thing a man could ever get is a slap in the face as she goes on to fuck more girls, maybe even fuck those he likes, ugh sorry i just always wish for a game with a lesbian rival type xD)

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Just started the game and it errors every time the Clumsy Girl talks something about the name color or something. TheGodofYuriSchool-CH1_0.3.1-pc.zip was the version I downloaded the error goes away when she reveals her name.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The God of Yuri School [Ch 1 0.3.1] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (710 MB/ 392 MB) ,

Last edited:

newsreader

Jul 21, 2020
Just started the game and it errors every time the Clumsy Girl talks something about the name color or something. TheGodofYuriSchool-CH1_0.3.1-pc.zip was the version I downloaded the error goes away when she reveals her name.
You can go on by clicking on 'ignore' ...
But after the event on the rooftop with the Clumsy Girl when going to the Caffee the game crushes completely and restarts.
Greetings

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
question why is it the god of yuri school when you are a male protagonist not hating your game i am just curious
He's repurposing them from being yuri gals into being bi-gals.
But if I were god, half of them would be gone, or asked politely to change themselves up a bit.
Meaning, a lack of customisation is apparent. But we got The actual Koikatu..

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
You can go on by clicking on 'ignore' ...
But after the event on the rooftop with the Clumsy Girl when going to the Caffee the game crushes completely and restarts.
Greetings
Yea the crash is supposed to happen its like a homage to Doki Doki Literature Club or something. The whole game has that same sort of feeling.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Great game so far. Rocky start maybe, I don't know about spoiling so many girls right from the get go with a fuck fest, but after that it was solid. I love the depth going into the characters and how expressive they are. Sakura is really well done, she feels very human and relatable which is a feat a lot of games never manage

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
My first impression of the game so far is good. Story is very predictable and common, but whatever. The girls are quite unique and models look good enough fo HS. Overall it's a nice experience. Can't wait to see more.

There is only one thing I don't like... and it's Megumi. In any case, given the dark settings of the game, I wouldn't mind if we could kill her and move on with the rest of girls, but we need to save them all... what a shame. :cautious:

I explained why I would do it under a spoiler. Don't want to spoil the fun, it's not that hard to guess anyway.
I bet everyone here is smarter than MC. You never know tho... :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: J'Daremo

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Wer0
first off I love what you've done so far with the tutorial, really love the amount of humour and references you added

also, is it possible to check for all these dialogue bug when you meet redhead girl?

Basically all the dialogue of Clumsy girl, before you call her Sakura, are giving an error screen

1663443015214.png

Reactions: sonhot
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes